All Comments on 'A Hotwife Flirts in a Hotel Bar'

by EdwardKalb

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It is like this?

"And anyone who would judge can fuck off."

If you don't want anyone to judge you moronic shit, then don't post it on public forum and give option for a comment.

-1

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
I love a slow build but six pages without anything.....

4*

Well written though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poor baby

Here’s to Mr. -1*.... Fuck off! You moronic dumbass dip shit! You don’t like it, don’t read it! In fact, you probably had to have someone read it to you! It was very well written and and a very good story with exciting possibilities! I can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! Just to piss off the fag Annony

eat shit and die annony you fag retard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Beginning

Anyone that read this story and didn't enjoy it has no business visiting this site!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lame

Long time going nowhere

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories I have ever read. My own fantasies for over forty years. Many lived out. Can't wait for the continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HOT!!!!

Great writing. A teasing buildup to a HOT story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Time for Susan to go further

Please continue Edward, and give David a call. Further adventures as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Absolutely wonderful writing....Please continue the story soon! I hope David gets in her panties!

rickmaan03rickmaan03almost 6 years ago
Awesome

I can relate to this story being similar age and desire.

I would love to show my wife offf like this

Favorited this story

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Hot stuff

I caught my wife flirting with another guy and sat back and watched. It took about 10 minutes for her to open her legs . When she came to find me she had the biggest smile on her face. She leaned over and whispered in my ear she was full and I could eat at home. I love the way she flirts with married people. She may be my wife but her pussy belongs to her and she will give it to who she want to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So close to reality.

I could have written this story myself. But not as well as Edward. In fact it was almost the exact same story for us, except my wife did go to his room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story

The guy in the bar should have went a little further with her imo. Oh well..I enjoyed it anyway. One thing though...you cannot nod your head in the negative...simply impossible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome hot story!!

Enjoyed this story greatly. Very well written and very hot. This is exactly my fantasy that my wife is considering. Cheers to you for experiencing it firsthand!!!

BTW, ignore pompous asses that wish to belittle older women or preach ways to “save” a marriage. Clearly your marriage is going strong!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Leaving us Longing for More

Please take us back to the Beaches with Susan and her husband. We are attaining new heights with this couple, their excitement, embracing exhibitionism and life.

As she says in more than one way, "don't stop". :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
please submit a chapter 2 - SOON

time for susan to take the next step. Both of them want it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PF-13

A very good (though VERY long) build-up, but then........a very disappointing ending.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 5 years ago
Outstanding!

Tense and wonderfully written. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)

👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfectly written... And longing for some more good quality writing

Love the whole idea.. Context.. Pace.. And build up. Very well written.. A thoroughly enjoyable piece hard to find. Wel done Edward.. Be proud and keep exploring.. And off course.. Keep writing your adventures... A question? Does she knows about this? I bet it also turns her on.. 😁😁👍👍Thanks L

rickmaan03rickmaan03about 5 years ago
Awesome tale

A little too much back and forth but I love the story.

Would like to do something like this with my wife... similar wge

norcal62norcal62almost 5 years ago
May a plethora of stinging insects light on your head.

Fun story, but wordy and somewhat stilted.

bixxx55bixxx55almost 5 years ago
I hope there is another chapter!

Well done! The sexual tension was well drawn out. The characters were realistic. I hope the next chapter cums soon! Thanks for a delightful ride.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 4 years ago
Best of the show...

This is probably the best of many fine short stories that I have read on this site. The best aspect is the developement of Edward and Susan's relationship, including their feelings about each other and about the progress of their marriage (sexual and otherwise). You might edit a few of the repeated observations (mostly in the flashbacks and scene sequels) but that critique is minor and not enough to downgrade the story to anything less than a 5. I hope that if this couple is "real" everything will turn out well for them and that you will write the next chapter in their life story. Thanks for posting it/them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Let Down

Loved the well written story, it really had me hot and wishing I could do that. But it let me down twice, firstly I wanted the guy to go all the way and slip a finger in her pussy whilst they were at the bar. Secondly I was so disappointed that it didn't end with him fucking her, Edward deserved to be punished for putting her in that position and she was desperate for him and deserved her reward. That way would have made a much better end.

Lisablissful from the UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Supberb build up

Edward, you write superbly nice erotic plots. I encourage you to write about the couple going all the way with David, even though in real life it might not have taken place. Susan will become a sexual vixen for her husband. she wants to please him any way he wants, and she will get rewarded big time sexually as well...looking forward to the next chapter

warner34warner34over 4 years ago
AMAZING!!!

Now that is an erotic tale! Powerful imagery. I can picture the entire scene in my head just as if I were both of them. Absolutely engrossing story. Please write more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Emlightenment

Loved the enlightenment of this married woman!! How she loved being looked at, lusted for, and wanted, Then after years of dedication only to her husband, to see how much she enjoyed the arousal she caused and even further pushing her own boundaries.

Very well written- felt like I was actually at the bar with them!! More please.

vitessevitesseover 4 years ago
Great Story

Fantastic read, would love to do this with my wife. Looking forward to reading the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bring her on

Can't wait to see how the two of them take this through the next steps. I anticipate her having a hot session ending in masturbation, and oral on both sides; then another go-around with a private sex session with a suitor or a mutual session with her husband and a suitor; then yet another one where she commits to the ecstacy of it all and cuckolds her husband with a single or multiple partners, then brings it all home.

I'd do her.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 4 years ago
Felt like I was there.

It would be so much fun to be Edward. Thanks for the sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A "wannabe" CUCK & ....

.... a SLUT wife .... pathetic!

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. I loved it all.

Bolthead0070Bolthead0070over 3 years ago

Hot as hell. Wonderfully plotted. Combination of POV changes and flashbacks was a little jarring and disruptive, though.

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
Very hot story. but

It could have been condensed to 3 pages. very repetitious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Very well written. Can't wait for the next chapter.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69almost 3 years ago

I liked the story but as others have said, it was too drawn out. It became repetitious with both expressing the same feelings over and over. The story should have stopped when they left the bar. Let the reader imagine the lust exploding when they arrived home. The uber ride did not add to the mood and to some extent the semi-public exhibitionism with the driver detracted from her conflicted feelings in the bar. A sequel would be good where they contact David so he and Susan can go alone to David's room, while Edward's imagination is stretched to its limit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After seemingly constant urging from my husband I consented to do this once and only once. I'm so glad I did! I really enjoyed the pursuit, the teasing, the surrender and the sex was fantastic! Pam

LuckyMMLuckyMMover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have ever read. Truely a rare find. My own fantasies for over forty years. Many lived out. Yes and I also lived some of these adventures so I can very personally relate to this story. Can't wait for the continued. Definitely rated as a 6ix or more.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Interesting story, but way too wordy; stuffed with filler.

BrianmffjmBrianmffjmabout 2 years ago

You have captured the intimate internal debate without the human psyche when entertaining this taboo pursuit! What is also very refreshing and rare is the departure from cuckhold and humiliation. I have zero desire for this and you articulated my sentiment exactly! Well Done and I look forward to savoring your other works after this, my first!

khollen2khollen2over 1 year ago

Loved this story and how you told it. Moving from the idea being presented in the hot tub, to her actions and feelings, to her husband's actions and feelings was great! It did get a little repetitive in places but I didn't mind. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

This does prove all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have given you a 10 star.

I recognized everything you wrote. I took me back 20 years.

My wife will just love this story. Took me/us until she was 46 to get her where your story ended.

Will post anonymous to protect our privacy.

SensuousmindSensuousmind4 months ago

So beautifully written painting a picture as if I was there. So very similar to one of my experiences. Hope she gets together with David at before he leaves town. It really is an indescribable experience when you follow through for your first time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love it! Which story is the sequel?

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 2 months ago

Very well written but after a while, these stories are repeating themselves with a lot of talk and not enough action. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Yeah, all hot & promising. Until things cross the line between what one expects and wants - and what the other wants with uncontrolled desire and apparent freedom to make any choice. Then selfish decisions cross the line, redefining the core relationship.

Entering a commitment with full knowledge of rules and limits by both parties allows confidence, trust, and stability of what tomorrow holds - a shared future of intimacy and common purpose, common values, common expectations.

Throw in an unexpected release, but unbalanced by applying to only one of a pair - that "hall pass", and inevitability of catastrophe overrides past, present and future. Why? Because there are only two states of existence: rules or no rules - society or the jungle. Eschew agreed upon societal rules and everyone supports and protects each other.

In the jungle, it's every man/woman for himself; there is only one rule - might is right. The biggest predator within range makes the rules and wins. Give a woman a hall pass, she becomes the predator in the relationship; it's her rules ONLY - her choices and conduct destroys her spouse and their societal relationship. But in turn, she is unprotected and ultimately the victim to all other jungle predators - it's open season for rape, harem ownership, forced prostitution, violence, poverty, death. Anarchy & destruction is the order of the day.

Who do I fuck; who do I kill, today? Nothing else. No rules, just choices. Exciting, taboo, dangerous - ending only with sudden death. Gotta love that jungle!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous