All Comments on 'Kassandra, Woman of Mystery'

by jsmangis

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
looney67looney67almost 6 years ago
More please

I would really like to know what happens in the next 24 hours after that I don’t mind but as a teaser this story has so many opportunities it’s fantastic.

Individual tales of Kassandra

Tales of Todd on assignment either still at uni or post uni and of course tales of the pair of them getting together as and when.

Can’t wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not ‘bad’, but.......

Whats with all the ‘apostrophes’? It ‘distracts’ from the story ‘line’ when you have so many ‘gratuitous’ words marked ‘that’ way. Other than ‘that’ it has the ‘potential’ to be a good ‘series’.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the best on the site.

Great story; one of the best on the site.

Almost as though Konrad and Anne Douglas were melded.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 6 years ago

Great story! Would love to know about Kassies dark side. There is obviously more to this sexy lady than you are letting on at present.

ag2507ag2507almost 6 years ago
Naughty person

You 'know' you have a good story, a vaguely cute protagonist, a tad shallow, you need to fix that, a mysterious woman who gave up her CIA past a little too glibly, a villan or two lurking in the halls of the university... Why spoil it all by becoming a popularity whore? You either have a good story you believe in, or you don't and shouldn't have bothered starting it in the first place. Just get on with it in spite of any feedback you get from us cretins!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story deserves to be finished.

There are too many mini stories within this story that need to be told. Don't leave us readers hanging like so many other authors have. Please continue it to its conclusion. 5*

Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheeleralmost 6 years ago
Most excellent work,so smooth and engaging with just enough erotica applied to add, not overtake.

Impressive start to finish, several more chapters would be extremely well received!

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One Word

Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW!!!!

Wonderful story. Great balance of intimacy and very realistic story line. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done!

Really enjoyed this one, and I feel like there’s a lot more to go with this. I would hope that it doesn’t lead to Todd becoming a gigolo, I’d rather read more about Kassandra and Todd and diving more into K’s story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well Done

Great Story, This my first comment ever, Looking for Chapter 2.3.4.5 and more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enthralling!

My first ever comment, hooked from start to finish. Please conjure up some more spellbinding chapters. Brilliant!

Watch4FunWatch4Funalmost 6 years ago
More

Most definitely need more of the story of these two!

pcman1950pcman1950almost 6 years ago
Yes, please

Hope you carry on with this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep it Comimg!!!

This is as well written as anything I have ever read, and would love to see a continuation of it.

nyc1975nyc1975almost 6 years ago

Shamelessly dangling the bait for more chapters? Okay, I'll bit anyway. 5* and I favorited you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The mysterious Kassandra

I am most interested in Kassandra’s life and work. Very sexy 😏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
*****

More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More!

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Toddy

Definitely wan to hear more of "Toddy's" adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice effort

This was a nice story, well told and paced. Thank you and please write more.

orefinnorefinnalmost 6 years ago
Fascinating

Having done a lot of photography I appreciate your story from that point of view. I don’t have Todd’s experiences with women and doubt Kassandra would even notice me; but, I have known “Kassandras” and am fascinated with the possibilities of her secrets. Are her secrets black ops connected or another of a myriad of possibilities such as her sensual side?

Well written and composed. I haven’t been looking forward to an upcoming chapter so much since Daniel Q Steele’s “When We Were Married”. Thank you for sharing your talent and efforts!

Chuck

katranmankatranmanalmost 6 years ago
Oh Yes

May we have some more, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Brilliant, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please more

This was terrific and a 5* story in my book. Please tell us where Todd and Kassandra go from here. There is so much we don't know Kassandra.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'll follow along

lots of room left for my conjecture, I'll follow along, gladly...

HornyPaulHornyPaulalmost 6 years ago
Great start to hopefully a great series

Loved the way you have built up the story and look forward to the adding of more people and of course starting with the Threesome in the next installment.

metroalmametroalmaalmost 6 years ago
Where to go?

It would be incredibly presumptuous of any of us to tell you where to take your characters. I would suggest that you listen to them and let them lead. They are certainly doing a fine job so far. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great!

Can’t wait to hear more about this story

tazmuntazmunalmost 6 years ago
The mystery continues...

I loved your story, but found myself left hanging at the end because Kassandra is still a lady of mystery. Specifically I can't help but wonder if she's actually a high-priced escort... that would explain a lot about how she got hurt. If she is how will Todd handle it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enthralling

A beautiful lady of mystery, a very lucky photography student and the start of what could be a long and engrossing story. Please keep writing- oh and the sex was well written too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A must.

If you don’t continue with the story, your readers will certainly contact Kassandra and contract your removal from the planet. Seriously, it’s an awesome story and a great series in the making. Don’t make us wait too long for more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Must know more

Great story -- we need to know more about Kassandra's work -- make her slightly less mysterious

Also we need to learn about Evelyn and Kassandra's night with Todd

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Excellent Story.

5* + Kassandra. daughter of Priam, Princess of Troy, seer of the future. Archive of the past 3000 years. Yep! There are a few stories about her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is Excellent work!

Its Absolutely Awesome!

tedjdavenport@aol.com

Cracker270Cracker270almost 6 years ago

Great, well written story. It deserves more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My first comment on anyone

I really enjoyed this story for many reasons. I am a retired photographer and am familiar with the areas you mentioned in this story. I found the plot to be strong and the sex not just wam bam thank you maam. You developed the characters making me actually interested in them. Please continue this story. I would especially like to know what happened to her to get all the bruises that you told about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more please

We have to know more about this Woman of Mystery

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Waiting to read more!

So detailed and its got a lot of foreplay.

bourbononicebourbononicealmost 6 years ago
Continue

It was nice to read a story that was believable for a change. Two people that supposedly meet sort of by accident and as the story unfolds there is a bit of intrigue introduced. I can see a long story if the author can stay with it. Please don't disappoint us.

Paul

boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
Yes We Would Like More!

At least tie up some of the loose threads -- like how she's known by so many people, the Bigelow lie, and of course her occasional day job.

Thanks for this one, now bring on Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A great story

I felt like i was there with your characters during the entire reading. Please continue to share your talents.

sferguson53sferguson53almost 6 years ago
Please continue.

This takes me back to the old days of photography when I had a darkroom set up in my family home. Those were the days!

Steve

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Not finished yet, but need to ask

Why did Alfredo drop the papers after they walked past him?

Why did you do such a long boring screed on developing film? Almost stopped reading, but decided your writing was good enough to continue with the story. So I jumped paragraphs till I got past it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Superb

Definitely one of the best "stories" on literotica - believable and very well-developed! I not only loved the detail of the "old-school" printing of the photos, the recovery part of the massage and bath was spot-on, as well.

It will be really interesting to see where you go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Would love to read more.

ShaggyBShaggyBalmost 6 years ago
amazing story!!!

loved this story, I clicked on it and from the start I couldn't put it down. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story - Interesting

I really enjoyed your story. Looking forward to the rest of it. One poster thought the photography side of it got to technical but I felt that it made the story feel more full and real. Can't wait for the next chapter - hope its soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice

a little less photography, more story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great.

Loved it. Story and sex, keep it going and maybe some. CIA work for Todd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome story

I love the photo angle. It brings back many great memories growing up working for a photographer, printing B&W, and having to work the camera. Please submit more.F66d

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
thumbs up

great story. please share more with us. I, for one, would love to read about toddy's night with Kassie and evie.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Ending messed it up though. K obviously considers him to be a toy boy prostitute she can pass on to anyone. Hope he tells them to sod off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done!

Loved your story and especially the ending. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well Written

The story kept me "turning the pages". I suspect Kassie is a contract hit person for the CIA. if not a semi-retired agent or yet a full time agent. Though most full time agents work for the "State Department" lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I’m hooked…

You’ve got my full attention, please reveal,

kjlovestits1kjlovestits1almost 6 years ago
More

I would very much to see more of this story.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 6 years ago
Wonderful Story with vivid characters

As an amateur photographer and remembering the old days of negatives and developing I feel connected to this story. I can see it going on to Kassandra being taken care of by him over time.

Kassandra’s story is yet to be told. We must find out how and where she received the marks on her body from her trip. Also, why is she so famous and know so many important people.

The evolution of Todd’s career must also be an important story.

This must be the start of a novel.

Thank you so very much for the quality story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whats not to like

Great story. Always leave the story with readers wanting more. You sure did that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG More More More

As a photographer, I love the setting and the description of old school darkroom magic. Having the object of lust be a CIA agent might be a little over the top but it sets up so much potential going forward.

If you do not continue this, I must tell you that I do have a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you who do not continue their wonderful stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Hey, I told you - officially - so, MORE!

Sunset154Sunset154almost 6 years ago
Great Story

This is great story and hope you continue it. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!

I really love this series. Please keep up with this series. Can't wait to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
DUUUUDE...more please

OK - your writings rock. To paraphrase dinner at the orphanage..."may I have some more, Sir?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More!!!!

You have a wonderful story unfolding here and it deserves a few more chapters. I will have this chapter bookmarked and come back to check if you do follow-up later. Please do not disappoint many liie me.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it! Your 'Kassandra' character could be taken so far! The ywo of them could be made into a super 'Spy' series, keep up the good work. Julien from England.

linebacker3linebacker3almost 6 years ago
Outstanding

I read CONSTANTLY. Not just erotica, but well known authors in the mystery and suspense genre. This submission kept my attention to the point where I couldn’t wait for the next page. But, my favorite part was that there is actually a story line and not just a bunch of gratuitous sex. Well done !

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

I REALLY like this story. It has the sex we love to read about but also a very engrossing tale that I can't wait to finish. You did a Hell of a job writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW

WOW, just WOW. Enchanting, captivating and delightful. I was enthralled, not only by the story line but the characters and the artful development. I am a consummate reader of every genre. I will put all else aside to read first all your Kassandra stories and then search for your other writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Engaging

A good mix of desire , affection , suspense and quaLity writing.... Well done...

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 3 years ago
Chuckling Here

Your story made me smile, then laugh. It was good and I'm looking forward to much more.

CanadianMCanadianMabout 3 years ago

Truly enjoyed it.. well written, sexy and fun...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"Will She Won't She?"

So many turns this story can take. Will our woman of mystery lead our budding photographer down the path of espionage; will she use her many contacts to help him to realize the fame and fortune for which he aspires; will she gently release him from her web as she tires of her "boy toy"; will she invite him to the lesbian side of her world; or will she eventually declare her unending love and devotion to her downstairs neighbor. I can't wait to find out.... more please and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a magnificent tale unfolding here. Will surely be on tenterhooks until finish.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

This is a wonderfully written story. Character development has depth and breath. Plot/subplots are logically developed. The English language has been well used without any resort to gutter grammar. Sexual activity reflects real life, both in manner/style and frequency. Based on the first chapter, the major characters respect each other. They are sensitivity to the needs of each other. There is a chemistry between the characters that easily reflects real people and situations. I hope the rest of the series at least matches the quality of this chapter. This chapter reflects the start of erotic literature.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully written story. Really enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, we lived in Chicago on the north side, Wrigleyville, Fremont St, loved it even though I grew up in a small village. I remembered a lot of the areas you mentioned. I will read the next chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjsmangis@jsmangis
430 Followers
I am a seventy-two year old professional photographer who has decided to put down some of the perverted ideas that have been rattling around inside my head for years.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES