All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 29'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Dang! It Ended Too Soon!

I was really looking forward to Kat's confrontation with Bradbury. He has some explaining to do. What kind of lame bodyguard allows his responsibility to enter a vehicle without checking it first?

solaris655solaris655about 6 years ago

I am so glad Lucca woke up so quickly. Such a rollercoaster ride for Cat. Keep up the wonderful story!

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago
Another fascinating chapter!

There's so much to sift through in this chapter! Who are all these families/organizations coming out of the woodwork? Is Cat's supposed grandfather a member of one of them? I'm still confused about Vanessa so I'd like to hear her story from her. I was under the impression that her husband had hurt her but then sometimes it was referred to as some sort of accident. Is she covering for him? Was it really an accident? Was his family trying to shut her up? And why are the Citali's not all over it? Or have they separated her from him and we just don't know because nobody has told Cat the truth of what happened (a very annoying trait of the men is the tables). And how is harassing Cat with lookalike Nik's to the Martino's goal? We're they hoping someone would go to the secret prison to check Nik was still there and they could follow them or try and trace a call to the facility to learn it's location? Why would some tables know that a secret prison was an available option? Both the Donatis of the table that was blown up and the Vitali fathers know of it but the head of the Martinos doesn't? I can understand they didn't know Matteo's mother was still alive until now but I don't get why they can't approach the Papillo about the location or set up some family member to have supposedly done something so horrendous that they need to be put in a secret prison for the presumed dead, contact the Papillo, and get the location while having said family member committed to the jail. It seems like that'd be a more logical plan than Nik lookalikes. I can't wait for more and to learn the answers to some of these questions!

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 6 years ago
A stunning chapter...

In many more ways than one! You're really outdoing yourself with this story Ellie! It's beyond brilliant! Can't wait till next week...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well Written

The plot, chatacter development and pace keep me coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It is bugging me

... that everyone seems to view scaring Cat with lookalikes and letter as worse than kidnaping her and assaulting her and almost killing her brother in law then abandoning her in the city with no ID. Is she seriously considering these incautious and selfish acts as a suitable way to meet family. Surely she has better self preservation instincts, especially while pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5524 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES