All Comments on 'A New Alexandra Ch. 02'

by Blair_Erickson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you.

So glad you continued this. Sincerely hope you keep adding to this great story!

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Excellent chapter. I'm looking forward to reading about Alexandra learning how to properly please Kira.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 6 years ago
Next

So is Lydia going to be in the next chapter? With a little positive re-enforcing to change her mind?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great chapter!

I am stoked to see you continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Two brilliant chapters and can’t wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love it so far

when will we see more can't what for the next chapters

parxxxparxxxabout 6 years ago
luv it

damn, that was worth the 2 yr wait. luv Kira's cerebral way of turning Alex. Telling her that she hasn't come to terms w/ being gay, making her wear the flannel shirt. All the while, her straightness slowly fades away.

Hope the next chapter doesn't take as long ; D

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 6 years ago
Just wait...

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think I can deal with the two-year wait for the next installment. Very, very nice work, completely sexy with wonderful character development.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedalmost 6 years ago
Loved It!

I'm glad you ignored the haters who left negative comments on Chapter 1. I hope we see an update really soon. This was a long time between updates, but as the saying goes, better late than never. Thank you for writing this and for sharing it, and I really do want to read more of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Please

Loving this story and the characters...please continue, soon!

LibertyMarshmellow98LibertyMarshmellow98over 5 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

Sexy as all hell and interesting. A perfect balance of character moments and incredible sex. The descriptions of character's reactions is amazing. Hope you never stop.

ms969ms969over 5 years ago
Developing Companionship

I am a tiny lesbian measuring all of 151 cm or just under 5 feet tall in American. My partner of over 40 years could easily beat me any time she would want. That has never occurred because true relationships are about loving partners not a demanding ruler. It is clear that Alex and Kira's relationship is growing. It is far too early to tell if that is good or bad. Eventually the brilliant competitive University of Chicago Econ Major (my field, not my school -- with that program definently being top tier) will assert herself. Hopefully Kira is smart enough to know this and coach it out in Alex so that she can have a long term, life long relationship.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

So Yummy... Thank you!

JoannexxJoannexxabout 3 years ago

Such a good story. So well written. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous