All Comments on 'A Spanking to Remember'

by malcolmsu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why is it okay

Why do you feel it is okay to tell a story about the sexual abuse of a minor? WTF is wrong with you that you can post such drivel about a 10 year old child.

How in the world does this page permit this?

BTW, this review is for the reviewer and not the person that wrote this story. The author clearly indicated that the character was 18 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantasy

Sounds more like a sexual fantasy than a real event. This is being used to try and attract attention form male spankers on a dating site to recreate the experience and as such reads more like 'what the author would enjoy' than a genuine teenage memory....especially at 18!

TimpooTimpooover 5 years ago
Straightforward Account of an Adult Spanking

That's how it seemed to me anyhow.

malcolmsumalcolmsuover 5 years agoAuthor
the facts

I wrote down the facts in an attempt to explain to my current partner what spanking meant to me and why despite the pain and humiliation it was also extremely sexual to me.

It served it's purpose.

I didn't have to publish it here, and after some of the comments, I initially wished I hadn't. However only I know the facts and I tried to describe them as best I could and as I recall them 50+ years on... That's all that matters to me. x

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If it made you hard, didn't you want to wank afterwards?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting story. Reminds me of my own punishments in my late teens and early twenties, always on my bare bottom.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Definitely sounds like a true story !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermalcolmsu@malcolmsu
14 Followers
I really enjoy reading the stories on Literotica. The quality is fantastic and over the years there are several that I would have gladly paid money to read. I don't think I'll ever be a novellist but I do have one or two true stories about my sexual experiences to relate from...