All Comments on 'How I Became Sissy Willow Ch. 01'

by willow619

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
SO HOT!!!

Your story is soooo HOT. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Raw

Quick and hard action. Stripped down to the essentials.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superb!

A very hot beginning, with the promise of more to come! This is what so many of my own fantasies are like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great start to the series of stories

I too am a sissy slut who sucks big cock with my wife watching. Can't wait to read the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Me too

loved the story. It could have been my life story. I've sucked cocks and gave away my ass ever since my preteen years. As I got older and fucked my sister I thought my life had changed. It took a marriage to show me differently. I had told my wife about my previous cock sucking and fucking so it didn't come as a surprise when one day she found me cross dressed in some of her clothes. I assured her that I had never been unfaithful to her with either sex. Then she made a proposal that really shocked me but at the same time turned me on. What she wanted was for her to fuck other men while I watched. We discussed it and came to an arrangement where I'd find the men for her, suck them off and if they performed as we hoped I'd bring them home to her. I immediately began hitting the ABS stores searching out cocks and needless to say I had to suck lots of them to select the right ones. Once I found them, unbeknown to her I had them to fuck my ass and cum in me. It worked great for us! She then added another provision - for me to have any part in what occured at home I would have to crossdress, something that didn't bother me at all. On average, we get men three times a week usually with them fucking her and then me. It's a great life for us and we still have sex between except it's more exciting.

BimboBambiBimboBambiover 12 years ago
Nice start

Very quick pacing but a riveting story that makes you want the next chapter immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved your storie, it gave me an erection! Maybe I should leave a book about cross dressing where my wife will find it. I have cross dressed for 40 years now. My wife of six years knows nothing about it.

jaydeehjaydeehover 10 years ago
If Only

My perfect dream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This sounds like my life.... Please keep writting

This sounds like my life.... Please keep writting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wife?

had a lover for a year, had time to buy the clothes for you, Jason was already in the house before you started. at what point do you think, just maybe you should start thinking that this is not in your best interest? once your in that predicament, there is little you can do, but you should be thinking revenge, and retribution.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story i guess

I loved the things in this story all the way till she slapped him so hard he cried, and having a recording of him for blackmail. there is no way this woman loves her husband. he has to know that by now. its nice reading as a fantasy, I agree, but the real world will come crashing down real soon. I don't know of a single CD/TV that would stay with this situation, it would be more like retribution time. she didn't entertain his fetish for the three years they were married. that will tell him again what lies in his future if he stays, cheating on him for the three years too, come on, who is going to go any further with that witch. Good ole Jason, will have his cock removed.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
great start

I wish this is how my wife finds out about my cross-dressing. I haven't had the courage yet to tell her but maybe I can just let her find out by catching me dressed in my sexy lingerie. I would then tell her to invite her male co-workers over to our house and I'll suck all their cocks in front of her (she could join me if she wished -- I really think she truly wants to suck her boss' cock). I would also love it if they all fucked me in front of her and then they could fuck her too. I can't wait to read the next chapter to see what happens next.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRalmost 7 years ago
Every sissies dream

Great start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I need this so much

I am tormented with the need for a man. 4yourpleasureiam

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

So what? He goes to the police and the wife and the friend go to prison for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am a crossdresser and I also go by the name Willow. I found the story to be quite erotic but a little too rough on Willow. I personally would love to try most of it but not some of the painful parts. I guess that would make me a bit of a wimp as well as a sissy.

MANXdirtymindMANXdirtymindabout 1 year ago

i loved it the thought of a big black cock fucking my ass is a great turnon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous