All Comments on 'The Making of Meaghan Ch. 05'

by ms_599

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love it!!!

I love it!! This story makes me want to read so much more please don’t stop the humiliation and I can’t wait till dave gets into her ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Huh??

I’m confused who’s Becky and how has she been helping Brian?? I thought no one else knew?? Plus in chapter 2 Brian apparently has hair long enough to put in a ponytail when he was getting ready to ride his bike yet here it’s short again......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Marriage

I hope Dave somehow gets his new “girl” to marry her. Either by blackmail and force, or by her eventually realizing how much she needs dave’s dick and agrees to be his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Strange story ??? WTF !!!!

I hope that Brian meets a real and true friend !!!! Dave should have a crippling industrial accident .

Oh and BTW .... The last production year for the Plymouth Barracuda was 1974 .

In addition the Barracuda only was built with bucket seats in front , not a front bench .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enough bj’s

Get to the ass fucking! Enough blow jobs. That’s all there ever is in this story. Morrhing blowjobs evening blowjobs now roadhead. Where’s the ass fucking.

wof2wof2about 6 years ago
2nd for marriage suggestion

I agree with anom’s suggestion about marriage. I would love to see the main character (don’t know if his name will eventually be turned to meaghan) dressed in all the trappings of a bride, staring down the aisle to “her” future husband Dave. Whether this union is forced or comes about natural, I’m leaning more towards hoping it is forced upon the main character. Seems like that is an on going theme in this story and it’s what has drawn and kept my attention so if taking votes, cast mine for blackmailed/forced marriage to Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Blowjobs are great

I'm fine with just blowjobs. No need to escalate to ass-fucking.

Marriage could be fun though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Make her beg for it

Make her beg to be fucked while she grows horny locked in chastity. Tell her you'll take it off if she does what you say, then keep it on even longer until she's a sex crazed slut. Also keep the photos hidden on a external hard drive hidden somewhere for a backup story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please keep writing

Lovely, progressive story. Really looking forward to the next chapters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is probably in my top 5 all stories i have read and i read most of sandy thomas, mags.inc fictionmania stories. Your story of Meaghan is just fantastic . Please create more ! im cheking every day for a new part ! And remember don't do what people in the comments want you to do just write what You like, its Your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Confused

78 Barracuda ? That killed this chapter for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous