All Comments on 'Son Gives Mom a Special Hug Ch. 03'

by hoosierdaddy62

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Nice continuance

Very interesting story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It would have been better if they

did it as loving couple not master and slave. Passion between them lovingly is so much better. and where is the ending where they fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done...

... and unlike the previous reader/commentator, there appear to be quite a few of us who like that bit of D/s between mother and Son. We don't always need a life-long, romantic love affair, or getting mother pregnant. So keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like a snake eating an egg

Sure, another approach could have been the long-simmering romantic feelings that finally spilled over. I much prefer this approach.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago

Bravo! Way to tie the three chapters together with a flourish! The mom’s quiet acquiescence in chapter 1 now makes perfect sense. Still some typos and grammatical boo-boos but easy to overlook in a story this hot. 5*s

Ironman52Ironman52almost 3 years ago

I hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shaved in chapter 1, not shaved by the following morning in chapter 3? Interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The name BS in chapter two was lame. Overall, good, just edit better and you'll be doing excellent stories. I'm looking forward to them.

johnstang2johnstang2about 1 year ago

OK I know you said that you know what happened in Chapter 1 and the story is accurate. Please explain this however. Caden felt her cunt in chapter one and Allie KNEW he felt that is was CLEAN SHAVEN. This chapter is happening the very next morning, just a mere few hours since Caden felt her clean shaven bare cunt. So how in the hell did her hair grow so quickly that Allie's cunt is only neatly trimmed and nor clean shaven? At the very worst there will barely be any stubble.

Besides that one MAJOR oversight, the story is excellent so far.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Longer please

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Started out interesting after the first chapter and then turned to ever worsening drivel in two and three. You should have quit while you were ahead. It worked just fine as a stand alone story without any subsequent chapters. People will often ask for the story to continue. It doesn’t mean it should. It’s like movies. Far too many people want a happy ending when the story would be much better without one or an ambiguous ending where we don’t have everything tied up neatly in a bow. If you were happy with the original story and in my opinion you should have been. It was good, then don’t let anyone try to convince you that more was needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhoosierdaddy62@hoosierdaddy62
94 Followers
Mature married dad with specific curiosities, open minded, but up front, scat is simply gross and unsanitary. If you are a pedophile, do us a favor and castrate yourself. Men abusing little children is not erotic and it's not OK, even in fantasy. I should point out, my na...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES