All Comments on 'Teacher's Sex Pet Strikes Again'

by asian_princess

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
horny_boihorny_boiabout 19 years ago
Very hot !

Damn it! your stories are so hot princess.. awesome story..loved it !

keep up the hot stories hun.. xoxo

GeorgeGordonGeorgeGordonabout 19 years ago
Your Horniness is Contagious

Damn,

I'm going to sleep well tonight. Thanks princess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
please do anal

i loved your audio it is the hottest thing ive heard in a long time ,but if your could do an anal scene i would forever be your loyal fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
THE BEST EVER! Super HOTTTT!

Never left a comment before... This is my first. You made me blow before I could even finish the story.. You are one hot mama and I love the accent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Asian Princess certsainly IS!

This angel proves what I personally have always thought.... Asian Girls are the hottest and most beautiful. I've been married to one for 34 years, and she still fucks like a Texas jackrabbit. She and I both enjoyed this story immensley, and after hearing it for the first time, we made love with a ferocity that I haven't seen in Keiko in YEARS!! Thanks, Asian Princess!!!!! From us BOTH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
soaking wet!

i'm soaking wet! thank you! i've been the teachers pet, its very hot! you had me reminicing.

Lurker001Lurker001about 19 years ago
What have we done to deserve this?

How can it get any hotter than this girl?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Super hot!

Went back and listened again and my blood pressure went up, along with other things.

You are so delicious. And your voice sends chills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sucking Great!

I have been trying to decide on another career. Now I am definitely committed to being a teacher. I wouldn't mind being your student either, of course! I don't know when I hve been this hard and hot. My wife will greatly enjoy the inspiration you give me.

How can you concentrate to read the entire story without cumming wildly yourself?

SevinkSevinkover 18 years ago
hard for hours....

i've never been able to make it past the BDSM section of this site... someone had posted a link to the audio section and one of your stories was the first ones on there... i clicked on the name, and my eyes zoned in on "teacher" and "sexpet"...

i've listend to all three, and my dear... i love your voice, and the way you sound when you're cumming... Hmm... are you cumming :9~ now i'm gonna go re... listen to you some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This made me so wet

Seriously girl you are fantastic!! From one horny girl to another you are the best!! I couldn't stop touching myself just listening to you ..you are just so sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Best

You are the best on this site! Nobody tells a story like you. I can't wait for your new stuff. Please don't ever stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
your the best

WOW! your stories are by far the best. And if there is such a thing as a bedroon come fuck me voice it has to be you. Not only does your voice and stories turn me on it drives me wife wild as we listen to you. Whatever you do dont stop and thats from the both of us

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

Wow...I'm a girl and I'm straight but wow I would fuck you....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Billie Piper

Call me crazy, but when I hear this voice I picture Billie Piper...and that's a very good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
:-0

I definatly will pounce on you if i hear that voice whispering at me anytime ... one of the sexiest voice i have heard so far ... and arousing. Princess you are great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Never better

I swear I could get aroused listening to Asian Princess reading only the phone book!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous