All Comments on 'Broken Ch. 04'

by socifolk379

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 6 years ago
Love it

Keep strong girl and rip his balls off. My guess is Alex rescues her in the end. We shall see.

Well done on a well written story.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Pretty Please?

Keep her smart & keep her strong? It's such a refreshing change from the usual short-sighted & intransigent twits found in this genre. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It a nice story still hoping for her to win

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So diabolical!

So good and different from many of the other stories like this. I like the way the others end, but I'm starting to really enjoy this direction.

magevmagevabout 6 years ago
who gets broken?

You are a very good writer, I love this girl, can you please please please let her win in the end? A major explosion would be the best :). I am just really worried because of the tile of the story. PLEASE don't let her get actually broken! Please! I can't wait for her to kill them in the end. I hope that it's Alex who gets broken in this story and not her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The problem with screaming is that it would DAMAGE her voice.

Not a little. A lot. And there is no correcting that, no surgery will undo that damage.

Also, it is more than a little predictable that he would know her motives and desire to escape. He might guess, he might believe but he wont know.

And who wants someone thats broken? Once broken, like her voice, there is no fixing, no correcting and no reason to live.

As the aithor, imagine you are in that situation, what will be your actions? Your reactions? What would you do? Use that as your basis.

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 6 years ago

You know I was totally coming along with this story and was hoping this poor girl would be able to escape, but I have come to the conclusion you don’t want her to escape and have committed to keeping her in this life forever, and to be honest, I don’t want to read anymore because everyone always has the hope that they live and escape. But you don’t. You want to keep her there and hope that she breaks and that makes me sad that you have to write this kind of story to help you maybe accept your own brokenness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Ignore the critics - I'm hooked on this story, one of the best I've read on this site. I'm rooting for Genevieve. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please Let Your Title be A Red Herring

Everyone loves an underdog. Please don't make me hate this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it...

I'd say Alex is looking pretty broken himself. Hoping she gets to keep her promise to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy crap

This story wrecks me but I can’t stop reading. Please please please keep on going.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 6 years ago
So depressing!

Maybe Alex will steal her and run off with her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Call me unprogressisive but submission isn't ever nearly as good without a fight (; Hoping for some more action soon, but I love this story as is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sooo good

I’ve re-read your story two times already. It’s well written and developed. Any chance you’ll delve into her back story with Mike?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I love this story. You're a great writer. I hope you continue - really want to know what happens (and that bastard Alder is super-hot).

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
The Most Perverted Part

The most perverted part of this story is that they keep calling her "sweetheart" while they're raping and beating her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This chapter made me cry. Like, really, really cry. I know you said Literotica won't let you post "snuff", but please let her punish Alder terribly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still hoping for a good ending

I love the part where she tells Alex that she is going to live in order to kill him. I hope that she does and only after she kills Alder. The whole story has consumed me even though it is a couple of years old. The talk between Alder and Genevieve and her thoughts, dreams, and hopes is so thought provoking, it scares me to think that she will indeed be broken at the end. A lot of others also mentioned that her screaming at the pain that Alder gives her will destroy her voice. In the story she starts singing just after she is beaten badly which would be ridiculous. Plus there is no aftercare from Alder at all. She is in great pain and he gives her no pain killers, lotions, etc to help her. Oh, it is to make sure she understands why but a Dom should care for their slaves. But we are not here for a Dom but ALder is a Sadist so all bets are off. Still hoping for a good ending. THere are so few of these stories with good endings.

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyalmost 3 years ago

Ngl, I usually don't like reading anything to do with master-slave stories and was a bit reluctant to read this one too but I'm so glad I stuck through this. This chapter brought tears to my eyes. I know there's only one chapter to go but I'm hoping against hope that she'll be able to escape somehow..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Broken Ch. 03 Previous Part
Broken Series Info

SIMILAR Stories