All Comments on 'A State of Grace Pt. 06'

by carbinemaster

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 6 years ago
Welcome back

Glad to hear that you and your wife are okay. And thank you for trying to lend a hand to our fellow Americans in the Caribbean.

Thanks for sharing your story, too. 5* Slainté

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 6 years ago
A glorious return!

Well would you look who's back! Thanks for returning to this series and congrats for taking your time and doing some good for the world via Red Cross, even if you had your po-po hurt in the process.

The story however pick up just where you left us the last time and ups the ante a few notches in all aspects. Some events came a lot sooner than expected, like Jack getting out of jail, and other came completely out of left field, like Jack & Crystal hitting it off and her actually getting decent when greeting people. Speaking of Jack - I like him and his personality so I'm keeping fingers crossed that things work out with Crystal and Kayla in the long run, they all need some loving and a good person to take care of them when tough times strike.

5* with ease and despite some dark stuff ahead I can barely wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally!

Welcome back! So happy to see this series continued, I agree with the other posters I hope Jack and Crystal do well in their new found relationship. My only complaint for this chapter is that it left me wanting more! Amazing job as usual. One of the few stories on here that really leaves me wanting more. Not because of the sex, but for the love between the two, can't help but to cheer for them!

MhouserMhouseralmost 6 years ago
Welcome back

I can't wait to read your stories. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Five stars all the way, looking forward to reading lots more of your work.

CynergeticCynergeticalmost 6 years ago
Amazing as usual

I love this story and look forward to each chapter. Always seems to end to soon. Lol

norwegianlionessnorwegianlionessalmost 6 years ago
SICK OF CRYSTAL!

Sorry, but Crystal is a nasty whore! And she is taking up waaay too much space... Miss the lovestory between Kevin and Grace. Because that isn’t really there anymore.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 6 years ago
I for one LOVE Crystal

I Love the roll she's Taken. I Love the way you portray her. I Love her daughter. I hope you write Jack, Crystal, and Kayla A Happy ending... Being from northern Kentucky and have the same name as our beloved HERO this whole story has truly captivated me and your talent has brought it to life. I have found much Joy, Laughter, and YES... TEARS

Some happy, some sorrowful, some of dread. I know its just a story BUT I forget sometimes its all in your head and not actual recounting of actual events

IT's THAT GOOD!!!

Please keep this universe going Chris sounds like He could work for Crystal in her protection service and Hannah could find a job with her as well I'm sure. ( Haven't read your Hannah's Hero story... YET and don't know if they are the same people) but it would be cool to find out the Chris and Hannah are related too.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
More please...

Please keep up the good work. The action, the sex, and the plot are 100000000x better than they one page ten part stories or these one hit wonders or these stories that end on a cliffhanger or a promise for more.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Can't wait

too long anyway. Appreciate you taking the time to write such a heartwarning ans heartwrenching story. Loving it thank you

Billythekid1968Billythekid1968almost 6 years ago
Great story and can not wait for more

I have read both your stories My saving grace and a state of grace several times and can not wait for more. I hope you keep writing more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope you finish

Love this entire series. I hope you're in good health and I hope you can keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where are you.

Carbine hope your alright. We need more Grace!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where did all of these great author's go?

I swear many of these authors are teachers, seasonal workers, or something because many of these stories come like tsunamis from so many of these authors around summer vacation time for teachers and winter for summer workers (like day laborers, landscapers, pool cleaners, and northern construction workers). Maybe that's why we see CarbineMaster only at infrequent times of the year?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great stories.

You, sir, are a great writer.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Crystal And Jack

I know it was logical for them to end up together but i still kinda wish she had stayed single and Kevin and become Kayla's basically surrogate dad. I also liked the romantic/flirty way she behaved with Grace and Kevin. Thats just my feelings thou and the logical decision was the one you made so another 5 stars from me.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Lovely

Amazing chapter, 3rd time reading and awesome.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Well, so you had to appease ay. I guess we all need to do that sometimes, especially when we’re married. Okay, Grace gets to play touchy-feely with Carmen, now that put me on edge, made me a little worried. I remembered that Grace and Crystal had previously hooked up and Crystal had attempted to remove Grace’s panties while in bed. I kind of expected a hook-up with Jack and Crystal when I read she was coming along to pick him up. I was a little disappointed because I had hoped that Kevin would be the one to step up and continue to be Kayla’s daddy figure, especially after Crystal invited Grace and Kevin to stay with them. Now, Grace has not been getting any in a while and is feeling a bit needy, because Kevin has been recovering from being shot. I’m not saying that Grace is going to cheat, but it seems that Kevin keeps stepping up to whatever troubles that come up and pays a price while everyone else gets a feel, a grope and a squeeze. God I really hate Kelly.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That whole scene with Kayla... you sure do make it difficult to hold back the tears. Very well done I have to say.

I feel it for Crystal and Kayla. She really deserves to have love in her life, given all she has endured. And Kayla could use a father. I'm curious to see where this goes. Hopefully Jack is what they both need and they get to be a nice little happy family in the end.

I'm apprehensive about reading the next part. God only knows the depths of depravity that will be revealed regarding what Trent did on that night long ago with Elizabeth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous