All Comments on 'Training My Wife's Ass'

by CaptainClutch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
welovecompanywelovecompanyalmost 6 years ago
Dear Captain, good, honest story about 1st entry in your wife's ass

Dear Captain,

That story has reminded me of how infrequently I fuck my wife's ass (which we call her "brown star"), and how it can be the start of getting into DP land.

Thanks!

JM

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Lovely story

My wife has a CFM ass. I've never fucked it before but I "make love to her ass" all the time . I love to catch her after she baths with her tee shirt on bending over to get something. I will ease up to her and get on my knees , start kissing her ass and if she pushes her ass back at me it means she wants me to make love to her ass . I will play , hold , lick, kiss , bite, tongue and eat her ass out until she begs me to stop and that is never until she cums . I never pass up a chance to play with her ass. I think that's why she dresses like she does. Your story tells it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The promise

My wife calls it my treat, and that's only to place my cock between her ass cheeks as we sleep. But, before that can happen, I must promise not to enter her ass hole, so I make the promise. But, some how in the middle of the night as we sleep, my cock finds it's way to her asshole. This happen every time she offers that treat to me, she a wake saying, baby you're in my ass, and you promised, as I start cumming in her ass. So for about two days, she's upset, and always saying you promised. We were out with some friends for dinner, and my friend wife what promise did you brake, my wife looked over at me, told my friend wife, he can't tell. The friend wife looked at me and said, oh really, like she knew what the promise was. She said my friend Paul, always brake the promise too. And I said oh really, it was a big turn on for me. On the way home my wife asked, if I give you the treat tonight, do you promise, yes I promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely story

This is the best married story I've ever read . You have written a story that should tell every married man to cherish his wife when she offers her ass to him . You explained it so well. Husbands need to make love to her ass and not be stupid thinking he can just fuck it. My wife and I loved every word in this story. Thanks for helping wives all around the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife, makes me do the promise thing too, and while we sleep, and cock resting between her ass cheeks, it finds it way to her ass hole too; she always wake before me, telling me to be quiet, and don’t wake the kids. You promised, but leave it there until you cum, and pull it out slow. This happens about three time a month, what a promise⁉️💯

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Interesting tale in Text.... More....PLease..!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaptainClutch@CaptainClutch
418 Followers
I'm happily married to a sexy girl who shares a desire to explore sexuality within a trusting relationship. My stories are factual accounts unless otherwise noted, so I'm not worried about ratings. I love to read your comments and feedback though, and am open to writing fictio...

SIMILAR Stories