All Comments on 'Lilith's Emporium: Awakened Ch. 01'

by maestro84

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Celibate1Celibate1about 6 years ago
Great story however...

Great story however it seriously needed proof-reading. It lost five stars and was heading for only three, but since it is the first part of a series (hopefully) it reached a four. But please - more proof-reading required as the story deserves it.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 6 years ago
Ignore them...

I love this series and I’m looking forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Plz no skyrim names

As soon as i read Rorickstead my whole suspension of disbelive crumbled. Please us original or real names.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

More

CliAndCliAndabout 6 years ago
More.

Whatever, i enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next episode.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12about 6 years ago
Oh I loved this

Excellent first part. And I eagerly look forward to more.

Also I got a good chuckle at someone letting something as minor as a Skyrim town name being used as it hurting the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Noice

I'm never disappointed by your stories, this is no exception, another master piece! I happily look forward to what you make next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Would have loved for the story of these 2 characters to continue into more chapters....

JDDRIVERJDDRIVERabout 6 years ago

This could be a great story series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't end with 2...

I think you have a great start for more than the two chapters you mentioned. The could be plenty of adventure, building the plot to finding her parents or family. If you only did one more chapter it would seem way too short. This was put together so well and this first chapter only feels like an intro to something awesome.

Rockstar601Rockstar601about 6 years ago

Great fic... although your spelling of “tale” is not the right one, it should be spelled “tail”

bbwlover812bbwlover812about 6 years ago
Great beginning

You need a proofreader but great plot and characters. Can't wait to read the rest of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Like the series but this seemed rushed

I've enjoyed the stories about the emporium but on this one you seem distracted or rushed, from the spelling issues and the incorrect word use it made it a struggle to enjoy. Also I am curious about the use of wonder and wander, many stories on this site seem to use these incorrectly. A person can look on in wonder but they wander around a store. Do you all dictate the stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Excellent story and I like the pacing. I sure hope she only fed so much as to cause him to become unconscious, for this has the beginnings of a very saucy sexy tale. More please!

SupportMain420SupportMain420about 6 years ago
Nice!

Loved it, more please <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!!!

Great story and great pacing. All seems to fit in just perfect.

Can't wait for more

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Really good

Small things needed to make it even better, but did not detract from the story.

Thanks for sharing.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
Wow

Like all your Emporium stories, this sucked me right in (see what I did there?).

Looking forward to seeing the next chapter!

Also, I hope that Jason & Selena meet lots of interesting new characters in the course of their adventure together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
1673 Followers
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...