All Comments on 'Apparently Word had Gotten Out...'

by funandbold

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
i want to move house !!!

I hope that you go on with this storey it is great

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot story

I was turned on by this story of a cocksucker getting to suck a nice cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

That's a good Mom to take care of her son like that. I wonder if she knew what he was getting into (or into him), or if she just wanted to hire some strong guys. In any case, he is one lucky cocksucker. I envy him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gags

Omf i love this story had my dick super brick im gonna go inside after i finish my cig and bust bout two nuts then go to sleep

CorjixCorjixalmost 6 years ago
Piss and Moan

Been there, done that, and you captured just how great it can feel...yanking stems the need to pee and then after the cream flows, that need returns. Fucking Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
yes yes

i am hoooked love ur stories so fuckin hot

make me want to suck and suck and suck

james_38671

ty

rmac1rmac1almost 6 years ago
Really hot story

How lucky can you be to get a sexy guy to let you suck his cock while in the middle of the job, and how lucky are you to have your mom hire these guys in the first place. Mmmmmm, just the thought of kneeling down and staring at that cock before sucking on it is exciting!

SusanlynnSusanlynnover 5 years ago
Great start

Great start on a sexy story. Got my little sissy clit leaking gurl juices all in my panties.You could use an editor but not a deal breaker. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

the same thing happened to me as a kid. we moved house and i was helping the men move furniture at our old how. the guy there kept watching me and knew that one one would disturb us so he let slip that he wished he could use our pool before we left. I told him sure and so he stripped off naked and jumped in. i was at awe with hes cock and so when he was walking out of the pool he walked right up to me and told me to suck it if i liked. I sucked it like the videos i use to sneak watch when i was meant to be in bed. Loved every minute of it and once he cam in my mouth and swallowed i asked if he would let me do it again. disappointed that i didn't but its been a fetish of mine ever since.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

I have read this story before but it's still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wish it was me.

Yes! I'd gladly do exactly as you did, thank him for cumming and tell him anytime, anyplace. Can't wait to read the next chapters (not enough time today)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
love it

i love your rough style of writing, gets you juices boiling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous