All Comments on 'The Keeper of Secrets Pt. 02'

by kwchancellor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect neighbor,

I like the secret relationship. I know guys like Jake. Great experiences.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 6 years ago

I like, I like! Glad you wrote another chapter. I was sad, but also glad about the ending. Not every relationship has a HEA.

kwchancellorkwchancellorabout 6 years agoAuthor
Author's note

I have received enough feedback about ending my stories without a happy ending to know that I can't get away with how this one SHOULD end. Part three is pending- with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So neat n tidy

you took the easy way of ending this story which should have at least 5 chapters .it was love he felt from jake and they could have worked on building something together , but you got lazy and ended the story . sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jake's new women is probably a sleazy hooker....

.... Because that's the only thing he could attract, except maybe Eric again if he's foolish enough to let that happen.

I suppose this all falls into the Alpha Male Role! Jake is obviously very confused about his own sexuality! He is definitely not totally straight!!! The women is likely him trying to prove to himself that he is after being with Eric again and obviously enjoying himself! But he's not Gay!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Emotions? In my porn? It's more likely than you think...

Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkwchancellor@kwchancellor
249 Followers
Being a red head, I almost always write about ginger characters. I'm also a sci-fi and horror geek, spent some time on the means streets, and I always use personal experiences to inform my stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES