All Comments on 'Professional Wife Trainer Ch. 03'

by biggerredder1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Reasons to dislike this steaming pile

He pimps his wife out. She gets abused and used. I can't believe she doesn't send hubby and the "trainer" to jail after the first round of torture. How many nasty diseases does his wife have? Wouldn't his parents be proud of the asshole their son has become. I could go on, but you get the idea. Horrible story.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Part 4

Barbara is pregnant, it might be Rick's it might be Gus', it might be a number of others, but it won't be the husband's. However, the husband will gladly do as he is told, when he's told and enjoy it. So much for the 'alpha' that was pulling the chain in part 2.

Although we read about him getting turned on watching his wife, we don't get the internal monologue that tells us what is turning him on. Is it the anticipation that he is going to have good sex, is it the thrill of someone else taking his wife, does he like having the power taken from him.

Sorry not overly impressed, the sex scenes were mediocre, but everything around it was implausible (the restaurant), unexplained, or just plain confusing. No beginning, a middle and as yet no end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
part 4

could you please do a part 4 where they dp their wives with rick also in the mix ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Please write part 4 asap

Spardax212Spardax212almost 4 years ago
Hmmm

I think id maybe like a prologue to explain how barb and her husband met rick and maybe some more background on barb and her husband. But also more story in general would be great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous