All Comments on 'Resident Slut Ch. 01'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sigh.

The Keith. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

What a heap of crap, sorry man if you can't keep up and join in you don't deserve such a horny wife. What a sad git you are secretly installing video camera's so you can have a wank afterwards, sorry but I'm with Miola in this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

When are you going to learn how to fucking write?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The only bad line in the story was

ND OF PART 1 ... Because it indicates you are going to "Upchuck" on your keyboard again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
really, you call this preamble a chapter

write it all and submit in one complete story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh jeez.

I didn't check who the author was before starting to read this. Figured it out after the 2nd reference to a "pain patch". It's the guy who literally just writes story after story of companies hooking female employees on some kind of idiotic mixture of drugs delivered through a skin patch and turning them into brainwashed corporate gangbang sluts, and of course the pussy husbands either take them back in the end or give the whore 99% of the assets and go fuck off to a little trailer park or something with their tails between their legs. 1 star and some advice to Kieth. Find a new mechanism for your wimpy cuck stories

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
Just want out?

She told you the company is paying her to be a whore. Go get that money. Don't be a chump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't imagine giving her anything

Set the lawyer loose. She deserves as little as legally possible. Every person there should get a copy of the video. At least their spouses and girlfriends/boyfriends should get a copy. And the HR department of her company should get a copy when he sues them. This will either finish well and the story will be okay. Or it will finish badly and be awful. Vote withheld until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Congratulations!

you have described a gangbang event as so disgusting, despicable, just flat out gross, unhealthy and jarring, that any reader actually "turned on" by the description should REALLY reevaluate their own kinks and squiks!

I have never understood the eroticism of debasing a supposedly "hot" woman under bucketfuls of some other guy's sperm, nor can I reconcile the disgusting pig like behavior that seems to be required in an orgy with any capacity to maintain a hard-on.. I don't understand why the guys at work would even want to participate. This is not about hubby or cheating, or betrayal, either.

I mean, OK she's the office bike. I don't care if she's married, single, or a raffled off prize. I'd be " Oh, DTF? Well, go get cleared by a doctor first, and then take about 6 showers, while I go pick up a full body condom...."

Sluts CAN be sexy. Everybody has a past. But as long as I have to wait my turn, I'd rather give me her full attention in private, under MY terms. IDK.

Just my first thoughts upon reading this. Anyway.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Clean break my a**

She deserves to be dragged through the mud, wear a big crimson "A", have slut tattooed across her forehead, breasts & backside and left without a dime to her name.

Then post videos to a pay online website and make a bundle off of ex-wife's infidelity. Hey, might as well profit from the slut & turn into a paid for whore; of course never have sex with her again, get tested, divorce her (unannounced/quietly), and pimp her out to business deals and/or office parties, while taking more videos for websites.

Let's see what part 2 brings and if he goes full BTB???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: END OF PART 1

What more is there to tell?

<P>

Any reconciliation would be idiotic. The title refers to her, but it's told in first person from his POV. However, based on what's in this chapter there really isn't any reason for him to have any continuing contact with her after this, so he wouldn't have any real knowledge of what happens to he after this.

<P>

If the other chapter(s) are about him putting his life back together, then the title is misleading.

<P>

About the only parts that really still need address are about "her boss, the company executives, managers and the guys whom she 'serviced' for contracts paid for in cash and stock options." He has that all recorded, which means he has a hell of a lawsuit against the company and possibly evidence for criminal charges against them. However, that could have been covered with a few paragraphs, such as in an epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

get her and the rest of the low life bastards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was odd.

You would think a woman's transition from loyal loving respectful wife to company gang bang whore might include some change in her personality, her character, her attitude toward her husband and family. Most normal human beings have behavioral and ethical traits and habits that reflect their virtue and values, or lack thereof.

So one day this poor bitch gets hit with Martian Slut Ray, and the husband hasn't a clue until she acts out her drastic personality change right in front of him, thinking he is passed out drunk. Yeah, the slut ray makes you stupid too, I guess.

I can see him ditching the whore, but you'd think he might be interested in just what went wrong with their marriage or her brain. Just in case he might want to get married again, and have a better chance of spotting Slutula before he marries her.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your Mailing

Hubby is describing the events and said he mailed the DVD's to "your house?" Whose house?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Five stars!

You earned it, gave you 5*s. As I read through this first chapter, I realized I was anticipating the next chapter. That is a 5* story, to me 😊💡. At least they had the cleaning crew come in to clean up the mess 😳,lol.

That was a real story!

Thank you for your time and effort.

AMerryman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
God, this guy is a wimp

Every man's fantasy is being played out here, and the guy goes for divorce?! Jesus, what a pathetic individual.

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Nice Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

I liked it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Anon 4/18 this guy is a wimp

I'm sure you're right. What's your wife's cell number?

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 6 years ago
Why

Why give her the house. Fuck the whore. Find out where she stashed her money and take half, or turn her ass in to the IRS. Give her what she so richly deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Come Back In The Darkness Of Night

...And burn the house down and set fire to the cars.

TheKeithTheKeithalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Bad comments

There were no comments to my stories in 2001. There were a few comments in 2009, mostly helpful or positive.

However, comments as of 2017-2018 were near-uniformly very mean, nasty, depressing & mostly not helpful … where misogyny was common and attacks were frequently obscene & personally insulting. Positive comments were few to none.

Often, the commenters droned on… and on … and on … and on about the various stories perceived faults and deficiencies, in such vividly negative-descriptive terms.

The large majority of commenters—under the cover of ‘Anonymous’—were apparently from people who had never published anything … indeed, about their having no other human emotions except hatred, violence toward the ‘other’ and grudge-filled revenge … where forgiveness, kindness, courtesy, negotiation, understanding and the ‘3rd way’ were viewed as weak, wimpy, retarded, moronic and useless.

This is truly The Age of Trump, where the nasty, loud, misogynistic, barely-literate, bigoted and anger-filled people have oozed out of their gutter-sewage mentality to spread their version of slimy hatred for all to see.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Love your stories.

To hell with the critics TheKeith. There are people that love to hate authors here. Look at it like actors do. Good or bad, people notice. The worst would be if they ignored you. Keep writing. You have you own original style. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a whack job

See brags about extra bonuses and stock options and he leaves her house and money. He sold be asking for halve of her money!

l_bentonl_bentonover 5 years ago
Great story

One of the best multi chapter stoties i red ty

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

I love it. Don’t listen to the critics and don’t assume it was political.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No lawyer worth his salt would go along with giving her everything. In this circumstance, that would be malpractice. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous