All Comments on 'Begging for Her Crop'

by wishfulwistful

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Not the story I was expecting. Your writing is great and I do like a good D/s story. For that I give you 5 stars.

Josie

wishfulwistfulwishfulwistfulalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Glad you like it

This one was really closely inspired by my girlfriend. I’ve been having some very inspirational sex recently :)

EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago
Mistress not Master!!

In a d/s situation a woman is a mistress and a man is a master. That doesn’t have any bearing on how I voted but I, personally, don’t like it. But that’s me.

I read your first story Flashing Lights immediately before reading this one and I’ve found them both enjoyable. There are a few issues such as with commas. Write a sentence, such as this, that you want to be understood. You must be able to remove the words between the commas and still have the sentence make sense.

However my primary concern is whether or not I enjoyed the story. If I did then everything else is irrelevant. Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill. Would I recommend this story? Yes. Then that’s all that matters. 👍

wishfulwistfulwishfulwistfulalmost 6 years agoAuthor
She prefers master...

And I wouldn't dream of disobeying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mistress

the use of master ruined the story for me

1Penny4My2Cents1Penny4My2Centsover 5 years ago
From a Domme perspective...

I have read the three stories you’ve posted so far and enjoyed them all. Keep up the good work!

To your readers I wish to add: B.D.S.M. is not “One Size (or Style) Fits All”! Some women find the term “Mistress” distasteful or disrespectful, as if they were being referred to as “The Other Woman” or for other reasons. The submissive man in these stories does EXACTLY what a good “sub” should, HONOR THE DOMINANT’S WISHES! I personally don’t use or like the term “slave”, but it doesn’t ruin a good story for me, if it did I could not read or stop reading it, as can those who dislike the use of “Master” by/for a female Dominate. It’s NOT a reason to chastise the writer who chooses to use the term as he’s expected to, be it in real life or a work of fiction.

Best Wishes to you “wishfulwistful”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous