All Comments on 'Sexy Cuckold Hubby'

by Luvnlass

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love'd It

Brilliant! Loved it... you capture the erotic feels so well. I hadn't thought of this, but my gf had... guess what that led to?! Many thanks for your writing... Keep it ... up.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsabout 19 years ago
Hot, and different.

Teriffic story. Nicely told.

JR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wait until it turns on you

I can't wait until some guy is feeling your husband up while your husband is sucking his cock. All of a sudden the guy finds a cock where a cock shouldn't be and then beats the hell out of your husband. I wonder if you'll still fuck the guy with your husband, you know your man, (so to speek) is laying there beaten and bloody!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Good

I really liked your story. I have dated a cross dresser before and have been with her and a man also.

Patty

pppatrica@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
who cares

im not sure if you are a stunning woman or the best looking tranny ever. if you are a tranny, i would love to fuck your brains out and suck all the cum out of your cock. if you are a gorgeous woman with intriguing teasing eyes, i would love to dfuck your brains out, fill both your holes and suck both of them dry. regardless, i see a masterful and challenging sexal experimentor that truly excites thisnormally jaded man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hmmm...

That Platinum blond wig is the most sought after "male or female' on the planet:'I hear it makes girls and guys orgasm just seeing one'...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
tres sexy!

love your story! ive been dressing up in lingerie and leather skirts since i was young. i'd love a girlfriend who would encourage that side of me and 'loan' me to a guy for some kinky loving fun. i have a pvc dress and thigh-highs (tho the boots dont fit me, id bought them for an ex-girlfriend who was too boring to ever wear them). would love to be picked up by a guy and taken out for dinner. id dress to please and happily end the night on my knees...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
yes!

Brilliant story, my wife loves to dress me up and we masturbate together while talking about the big cocks we both love. She has a boyfriend and I have sucked many cocks while dressed as a woman.

Annie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
tell us more

I loved your story. I wish my girlfriend would dress me up and take me out to pick up hot studs with big cocks. I would love to be a "hooker twin" with my girlfriend and pick up guys who would let us suck their cocks and then they'd fuck us silly.

Tell us more !!!! What happens next ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
plz be wife

http://weareforher.blogspot.com/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*My wife my pimp

Hot story well written. I began taking cocks when in my early teens. Once I sucked my first cock and took his cum I knew I could never stop. It so happens that I met the woman that became my wife when she caught her father fucking me while I was crossdressed. His comment to her was "sit down bitch and watch how a "real" woman takes it." I didn't know at the time that he was fucking her also or that she was a whore. We hit it off and became a pair of sluts that shared cocks..Now, as my wife, I find it exciting that we can both take advantage of any meat we find. I love to crossdress and take her into ABS locations and let everyone know that we are to be used by them in anyway they want. After being fucked and sucking everyone we go home and do each other. Her father still fucks both of us on a regular basis. It works for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yes

My wife used to masturbate me like a man usualy does with just a pumping action. That was good but so normal and somthing was missing. One night she just started rubbing around my cock and found she could run her fingers into me a little and finger fuck the part of my cock inside me, that was great, She said I sounded and acted like a girl and that is how girls masturbate. Now she slaps by balls when I get close to cumming and she only rubs my new found pussy to giagantic climaxes, The nice part is I do not even get a hard on to get in the way. I can run my fingers inside me full lngth beside my clit. I hope to have a man run his hard cock into me and want him to cum in me. I am not talking about my ass but beside what was my cock. My wife and I have stretchd me there with all the finger fucking that I am sure I can take a cock. I really love climaxing as a girl because we can get me to mulotiple orgazms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous