All Comments on 'What's With These Women?'

by budd100

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I have heard the same thing from men and women

I am not sure a "rating" is necessary,but I liked the simple

honesty of each story. It is sad to say these things happen

all over the world. A doctor friend of mine on the east

coast told story #3 (similar) to me and a local friend told

story #1. Very close to them.

I would have done the same thing these guys did. If something

were to happen to my wife, I am not sure if I would want to

venture out much. Who knows.

Very nice stories and well presented. Thank you.

GhostbearGhostbearabout 19 years ago
True Events

This is very good storytelling. Although not erotic I enjoyed all 3 mini stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It's not just you having dates like this

A very honest and straightforeward story about mature men trying to date in today's world. I've had many of the same experiences myself.

One of the worst dating experiences was, after 7 dates, the woman I was with went to a local restaurant where she hooked up with another guy and left. I got a call from her the next morning informing me that the guy was her husband, they were seperated and she was dating me to flare up her husband's competitive nature so they'd get back together. {sigh} Damn I had really fallen for that woman too.

Women...I've given up. I'm 51 now and I think it's better to spend my remaining years alone than put up with continual heartbreak.

patricia51patricia51about 19 years ago
A comment from the female side.

I had been dating this guy casually, but more and more often for several months. We were at a party on one of my weekends off. I turned around and he was leaving with some other female. When he called me a few days later he tried to claim he thought I had left first. It was amusing in some ways as he proceeded to dig himself deeper and deeper with every contradiction I caught him in. Like these guys I was not crushed but was hurt. If he wanted to date other women he just needed to have told me that.

After that I pretty much settled into a period where I had one date with anyone and that was it. No repeats. Fortunately one guy broke through my reserve and I ended up marrying him. Now I'm happy that other guy was an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
keep writing like your work

writing is real and common sense.good work keep it up.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Way to go Budd100

Each one of the things have happen to me. I work in a law office where I see all kinds of eye candy and many time I bite and get suckered in and then get rejected. When I let on that I was being made a patsy and wasn't going to stay. The looks can cut cement, I get away as fast as I can dispite the tears. What ever I bought or gave her is hers

all I want to do is get away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
In my opinion: female ego at work

Many mature women, although perhaps they are really still immature!, are playing the "I am still desirable" game with men. They get a thrill from showing their newly interested companion that they are sought after by other men, perhaps to heighten interest. You see the same thing in High School, College, the work place and no doubt retirement homes or assisted living centers. Sad but true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
people

It is so sad to see people treat others this way. I feel people should have the respect to treat others as they would like to be treated; but they think of themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
People are like this

As they say, it takes all kinds! I haven't had any experiences as bad as these, but there are some wierd people out there. Several people have mentioned that too many people are egocentric - I have to agree.

The ladies I have been attracted to all have a fair degree of empathy.

Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well done

This is top notch stuff. I have been in similar situations before, and I suspect it'll probably happen again. But, being social animals, we just keep on trying. Silly humans.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Nice work

I can empathize a bit with these men. I've had a couple of experiences, although not as blatant as those described and I understand things like this happen across the gender spectrum. Nicely told - a theme that should be explored a bit more often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
damn

this story makes you gun shy.

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
This was a suprise

Different, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Been there.

The stories sound like some rejections that I've experienced

I know it goes both ways, I know some lady friends that received the same treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
:)

So sad, now we can say that the girls found them lacking and then the blame would be on the 'victims', that means the guys, but then again one could ask why those women ever bothered to have a date.. Or we can accept that some people just simply stinks, and will continue to stink no matter what we wish them to be.. So beware of falling in love :) You'll never know, at least not until it's to late, right.. Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good

I have read this story several and enjoyed everytime. I hope you post more stories in the future.

Boyd

nyminusnyminusabout 15 years ago
That's the way it goes with women in Alabama

I assume that you meant Mobile when you said Aiport Ave >Its really Airport Blvd. Not Ave but you have to watch these older women in Mobile they are weird and need help. So unless you want to help them...stay away

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Three honest tales of men being used. Each tale the women were sorry and wanted to interact again. Not all women treat honest men like this but lucky for them it happened at the beginning. No harm done. Live and learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Writers need to pay attention to basic grammar.

In more than one of your stories you use incorrect grammar. If you use a basic word processor, the spell and grammar check would check those. We was or they was are recurring examples and distract from your writing.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Are there

women out there who are really this stupid? Neither of my wives are/were and don't recall ever dating a girl or woman who was this dense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

... All three stories rang true to me. I had a similar experience: Back in the mid-70s, I was working in Bartow, Fl. during the week and driving back to North Miami on weekends. It was a 3 hour drive each way, that I was making to continue a relationship with Brenda. After leaving her a voice mail Friday evening asking to get together Saturday, she calls Saturday morning and invites me over for tennis and swimming. When I get there last nights date is laying in her bed with no shirt or shoes. Yes, there really are women this stupid. Panther fan.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
not new, not only you

There is an old country/hillbilly saying "Dance with the one what brung you" and some people never learn that.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
What's up is they are sluts

It should be obvious that these women are sluts. Some people are just not able to comprehend the meaning of sticking to one person, whether it's on a date or in a marriage. These women all fell into the category of women who think their pussy is made of gold and that gives them the right to treat men however they wish. Unfortunately there are way too many women out there who have that attitude. The fact is that for every slut there are at least four good women who understand that men don't exist simply for them to toy with and fuck over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
and they each did the right thing

dump those sluts and move on. Remember you cant turn a whore into a house wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHAT AN INTERESTING COMPILATION

...of similar stories.

And the comments -- especially the autobiographical ones -- were nearly as interesting as the story.

Well done.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Isn't this exactly what dating is for? To find out if the person is worth exploring a romantic relationship with? Clearly none of these women were. Incredibly immature, all of them.

That being said, I can really emphasize with the woman and the man in this comment section that got completely scared off dating. I hope I would react differently, but I can't honestly say that I would for sure. Oh, and I am glad that the woman finally found and took a chance on a worthy person in the end! That was reassuring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Women can be "players" just like men...they're both the same kind of person. When a woman is a female player she is not with you for your benefit. She entertains you for her benefit and at her convenience. If she gave you more than she received then that would defeat the whole purpose of keeping you around. So her goal is to milk you for whatever she deems appropriate.

Here we are living in the 21st century, women are liberated and the expectation is to treat them as equals but we still have antiquated dating games. Men are expected to ask women out and and pay for the pleasure of their company and that can be quite the investment only to find out down the road she's been playing you and using all along. With these types of females you might as well hire a professional escort. At least they have the business acumen to treat you with respect and not ditch you in the middle of a date. Bad for their business reputation.

Healthy relationships are based upon reciprocity. Lopsided ones are toxic. Don't get sucked in, move on and don't waste your time or money.

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersabout 2 years ago

Sounds like the same story, three times.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Enjoyable stories!

5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sluty Women are not worth anyone's time

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Good story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous