All Comments on 'Sucking Anonymous Cock'

by parker3522

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69about 6 years ago
Damn

I just woke up with a strong desire, no need, to suck cock and be filled with cum. Your story has turned that into action. I will need to go to the local abs theater and suck as many cocks as I can find. Sucking anonymous cocks is among the best thing ever. I love cock, I'm addicted to cock, I crave cock and can never get enough. From my first time on my knees with a cock entering my mouth I knew I was a cocksucker and going to be proud of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GRAMMAR

SUCKS.

CrazyhorCrazyhorabout 6 years ago
Big dricks.make me crazy.

Love the story. Many vita, big cocks, loades of cum and other lovly cocks.

Literotica3476Literotica3476about 6 years ago
Anonymous Glory Hole Cock

Great story! I responded to a CL ad offering blow jobs through his GH. I asked if he would consider receiving a blow job through the GH. He said sure. I had to wait a few days until my wife was gone, and then got the address. It was so exciting. Back door was open...down stairs to the right and there it was. Semi hard sticking through the hole, and a pillow placed on the floor beneath. No words. A little stroking, licking and sucking. Then he took control. Providing just the tip, and then pushing forward to the back of my throat. Slow, then fast, then just the tip again. The me again sucking and licking, and then back to his control. Occasional whispers "you like that don't you?" I reply with a mouthful of cock.."mm hmm". This continued for about 30 mins. He eventually created cum/saliva strings from my mouth to his cock. Also, somehow activated a tear duct, so a lone tear ran down my cheek as we continued. Then, no words, he exploded into my mouth. No words. Back up the stairs and out to my car still holding his come in my mouth. A bout a mile down the road, I swallowed. I loved the whole scene including anonymity and met him again on 2 more occasions. Sadly, he has moved out of state. I have sucked a few, but that was by far the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mmmm

That really describes me to a T .. the only difference being I prefer older men to suck

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
3476

I'm into the whole thought.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

Great story, I can't wait to read more. I would love to be this guy sucking all that cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Give the wife a hint

Next time you bring a second man into your foreplay stories tell your wife that his cock slips out of her and into your mouth. She might like the idea of watching you suck a long thick cock that has filled her with cum.

Popper_PapaPopper_Papaover 5 years ago

I accidently checked 1 star when I meant to click 5 stars!!!!! awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A great evening

What a hot time he had....sucking three strangers and swallowing their cum..l.then getting to suck his hot neighbor.....had chance to keep sucking cock....i think i would have stayed to service a few more cocks and swallow more cum......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Envious

Great cocksucking story. Sucking sweet hard cocks and enjoying all that cum. Thats why I suck cock,just for the cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. It actually reminded me of some of the experiences I've had at a book store in Phoenix when I go there on travel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I’ve been there

Good story l enjoyed it, sometimes when a guy is cumming it seems to last for a long time especially when my mouth is full and l can’t swallow fast enough!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot story

I love going to the book stores and sucking a few cocks. Love cum all over me. I'm hard now

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kindled my own desire

I'm an older professional married white guy who has fantacized about sucking cock. I went to an ABS just out of curiosity and ended up sucking an older 50ish guy. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. That was a couple of years ago but after reading this story, I would really like to experience it again with a younger guy.

parker3522parker3522over 4 years agoAuthor
I've Continued My ABS Adventures

Sucking anonymous cock is so hot!

You are just all about his pleasure.

Last week I was in a ABS. A guy in the next booth had his side of the glory hole open. I watched him stroking. I put 2 fingers through the hole into his side. An invitation for him to get his cock sucked.

He stood up, pushed through and suddenly I had a huge, big thick long cock in my side of the booth!

I sucked it, licked it, tried to deep throat it. (Too big!)

I stroked it while sucking the head. He shuddered and came hard!

So hot!

Bearjer69Bearjer69over 4 years ago
I enjoy ABS also!

I am also a married guy who at the age of 48 finally acted on the desires I’ve had my whole life to see what it was like to suck a cock. I finally got up the nerve and began going to the booths at some local places and offered my services and found I really am good at sucking cock, and enjoy swallowing strangers cum it’s awesome.

tedsgirltedsgirlover 4 years ago
My Husband wants to suck cock

My husband is so eager to suck another man, I am all for it. I would love to see my husband suck another man's throbbing hard dick. We plan to share a few cocks in out future. Loved your story. 5 stars.

parker3522parker3522over 4 years agoAuthor
The Adventures Continue

Going to another ABS, I'm amazed when one is actually set up with glory holes.

Pay your money for the video. You get a chance to suck anonymous cock.

Two booth with occupied lights on, the one between empty.

I went in, settled down, put my money in and started looking in each hole.

The first guy was naked from the waist down, and was stroking his cock.

My two fingers entered his side of the hole inviting him to use my mouth.

He stepped close, but only so I could reach through and fondle his balls and stroke his cock!

Not what I wanted, but still...Fucking hot!

This went on for a bit. I looked to the hole on the other side of my booth and here was a big hard cock and balls sticking through into my side of the booth!

How could I resist?

I didn't.

I kissed, licked, bathed his nice cock and balls with my mouth and tongue.

I pushed my face tight and now could just deep throat all of him.

Delicious!

I drew back a little to give him the idea of fucking my mouth.

He did.

This exact thing is what I live for!

Anonymous hard cock fucking my mouth!

He started talking to me:

"yes! Just like that."

"Lick my balls."

I did.

A very verbal guy.

He asked for my ass. I didn't go there.

I wasn't sure how lenient the store owners where and this was the middle of the day.

Finally he did cum in my mouth!

He was delicious!

I wiped down and then left the store quickly.

Fucking hot adventure!

I will be doing it again, and again, and again.

wntn2trywntn2tryabout 4 years ago
Outstanding

I have had an adventure or 2 in an ABS but nothing as exciting as you. maybe soon I hope.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 4 years ago
So sexy how you. . .

write such terrific dick sucking images, that prove to other queers like myself, how joyful and dirty it feels to blow many strangers over time, at most maybe learning his first name, and kneeling, begging him to let me suck his magnificent cock.

I love blowing men in beds, glory holes, bleachers, outside on lounges. I give intense oral worship to these men, only concerned with their dicks exploding in sexual ecstasy as I make them cum. Nothing else is so dirty and intimate.

I always thank a man for cumming in my mouth.

PantyRaiderXPantyRaiderXalmost 4 years ago

Very good story. My favorite part was when you were stroking those two guys and had one cock in each hand. Bringing two guys to ecstacy at the same time is hot. Especially when they're kissing each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That's my fantasy!

Hot story! I am so turned on right now! I really want to suck cocks of guys I don't know. I just want to make out, feel them up, then let them fuck my mouth until they feed me their hot loads...in my mouth and all over my face! Taking several hard cocks at once is my goal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fond Memories

What a great story, made me feel good remembering my times at an ABS in SW Florida. As a cocksucker, Adult Bookstores are SO much fun. More stories please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sure gets my dick hard. Wish we had a place around here like that. I have yet to suck my first dick but cannot wait to try it. I get so very horny reading these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love cock sucking stories and really need to act on my desire to suck a cock and feel it explode in my mouth. I like your description of the hard dick in the underwear and being on your knees as you pull out his manhood and it hits your face. Several guys the first time would be so hot. I picture doing that and think I would cum in my pants being in that position. I so need to be a cock worshipper and as soon as COVID is over, I'm going to try see if I can put this fantasy into action. I have been thinking about if on and off since high school when I used to check out the guys dicks in jockstraps and underwear after gym. The high school shower was open too so I got to see guys dicks (including friends) and fantasize about the cut ones and uncut ones and wondering how they would taste and smell. Never acted on it but have watched gay oral porn and get so hot thinking about licking a guys low hanging swinging balls as he verbally encourages me to pleasure him! I had a good cum from this story.

parker3522parker3522almost 3 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous: Once you do suck cock you will only want more and more.

There is never enough cock.

I go to a men's private sex club in Orlando.

The glory holes there are amazing.

The last time I sucked and licked and had my mouth fucked by 17 different cocks over about a 2 hour time period.

Never enough cock. It is addicting!

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lucky you. I got the before orgasm throat choke from a stranger in a car. Then I felt my mouth fill with his ropy, slick, musky, man goo. It was the best feeling ever. I have been told also, I'm a great cocksucker. That is a compliment I cherish. I wish I could suck off seventeen cocks in one day, like one poster here has. Mmmmm....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want that badly

HornyKipHornyKipalmost 3 years ago

You need to learn to write... Basic sentence structure and use of the English language would help you immensely.

69stroker6969stroker69over 2 years ago

Dave,

I'm with you, there's never enough cock. I started sucking cock way too late, my first was in my mid 30's. At this point I've sucked hundreds and it's never enough. I loved your story and your writing. Looking forward to many more.

Thanks

Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want this so bad. I loved the story; its basically a dream of mine. Hope to enjoy this in the near future. I just want pictures of it though.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 2 years ago

The best description of cocksucking I've ever read! Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FUCK! I wish I had someone like you around me. I wish clubs like that were around me. I love reading your stories. It gets me hot and horny and I stroke my cock as I'm reading it.

Horny as always

Adam

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

damn that is what i need to find

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hot hot hot

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Very hot story. Well written and got me turned on. Thanks worth 10 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story but wished it was me sucking them cocks as i love cocks in my mouth up my love arse so keep them coming i also shot my load while reading it thanks

TerriCTerriCalmost 2 years ago

Hot cocksucking!!! I LOVE a mouthful of a stranger's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn that made me hard ,the thought of blowing 3 big dicks in a row has made my underwear wet with precum.Bring them on .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow I’d certainly luv to meet a Garrett of my own. Someone younger & fitter with a hot hairy tattooed body that luvs to have sex with an older guy. I’d luv it to become a regular thing & for it to lead to him fucking my virgin arse & me fucking his tight fuzz covered buns & eating my cum from his arse & cock after he’s fucked me deep & full.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I began sucking cocks in my 30s I love sucking guys and have sucked hundreds. I have had 5 cocks in my mouth and sucked them in a day but think only 4 came. My goal now is 10 completel blow jobs in a say I am a queer man and love it my name is brian m

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story! I’m also a married guy who goes to xxx places to suck dick! I never suck just one! I love to suck as many as I can while I’m there. My record is sucking 5 dicks and being butt fucked twice on one visit! I too enjoyed having two guy come in my booth together. They seamed to take grate pleasure in humiliating me which was ok with me! The two of them had me alternate ducking their dick but then hacked off on my face giving be a facial! Then took the paper towels and left so I would have to walk down the hall with a cum covered face to find a towel! Sounds humiliating and it was but I liked it!! I’m a married guy but found sucking cock to be an erotic pastime!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I used to suck cock in the both's years ago. the best loads came from a black guy in a soft ball uniform. he sat down and I sucked him for 10 min. when he shoot the biggest load I'd ever had in my mouth.

A month later a skinny Mexican was letting me suck his fat cock. He wanted me to stand up and I thought he was going to return the favor, but he forced me to turn around and pushed me up against the wall. Before I could say anything he shoved that fat cock up my ass and fucked me hard. I had only done that twice before and wasn't expecting it. When his fat cock started pumping me full of cum I loved it. I wish I had the guts to go back and suck and fuck some more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

great cock sucking taking cum nothing better phoenix area

Gypsy59Gypsy592 months ago

5+…one of the best stories I’ve read about sucking cock in an adult video store booth and specially with the introduction of his neighbor “Garrett.” Like others, I expect to see a followup featuring his neighbor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous