All Comments on 'Mature Pussy needs Young Cock Ch. 01'

by TeenStudforOlderWomen

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great beginning

Hope the rest cums soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

A few typos and odd word choices. But, overall, great story. Want to read more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mature Pussy Needs Young Cock

I enjoyed this story, but hope a second and third are in the works. I can't wait to read of his young cock pounding that mature pussy. I give this one 5 stars.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sexy Hunter

It would be a great sight if when he shows up at Laura's home and strips (or when she strips him) she finds he has a bit of blonde chest hair across his upper chest and down the treasure trail -- what a sexy sight and a turn on for her!

dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 6 years ago
Good start

This is a good set up for what's to come, but might have been more exciting if you had gone another page and put some action in it. Don't keep us waiting!!

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments

I appreciate all your comments. I am in the process of writing Chapter 2 to "Mature Pussy needs Young Cock." I definitely will consider your comments in future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good beginning

I like where this is going. A young stud with confidence and hopefully extremely endowed. I suggest that you read some fantastic authors here for tips. Rmdexter. Sho guy.these are two that craft a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice start

Where is the rest of the story?

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 4 years ago
Great Start

Cant wait to read what happens next. Hope to read more to this series.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 4 years ago
Great Start

Cant wait to read what happens next. Hope to read more to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor

You kept repeating yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
18 year-old and 47 year-old Mrs. Ross

I love it! Can't wait for a sequel.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Hunter needs to get his cock in Laura. Filling her pussy with his seed is all she needs to satisfy her.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment.

Hunter can't wait to fuck Laura!! He knows that she will become his bed wench and worship his young cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Me 42/ She 18

My age gap was the other way. Divorcing at 42, an 18 year old office intern hit on me where I was finishing a consulting project. That Saturday I met her for lunch, and then took her to a remote place in a park on the Mississippi. We made out and when I slid my hand into her pussy it was the wettest sloppy mess I have ever felt. A few minutes later my dick replaced my fingers. Later at my apartment we fucked again. And again and again for the rest of the summer! She was fucking nice!!!

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 3 years agoAuthor
To Me 42 /She 18

Thanks for your story about screwing a wet 18 year old pussy.

Hikerman4Hikerman4over 2 years ago

It’s been a couple years since you’ve submitted this, hopefully there’s more to come for this series?

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 2 years agoAuthor

Mr. Hickerman. I appreciate your recent request for an additional chapter to the series "Mature Pussy Needs Young Cock." I am not sure if or when that will be accomplished. However, I expect to publish by early January 2022 a new chapter to "Older Mothers Need Young Cock." It's a series about Brad Rafferty an 18-year-old high school football quarterback who preys on Older Women - preferably women in their late 40s and early 50s.

wildhunterwildhunterabout 2 years ago

I know a guy much like this ;)

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 1 year ago

So where is chapter two? Sure hope it’s posted soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTeenStudforOlderWomen@TeenStudforOlderWomen
318 Followers
I enjoy writing about young 18 years old teen studs that prefer the mature pussy of much older women - especially mature Asian pussy. I will soon be writing something new for me. Older White Men - Young Black Pussy. If you have any comments or suggestions - Please contact ...