All Comments on 'My Open Relationship'

by MoniqueJ

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Joshua1990Joshua1990about 6 years ago

Stories based on real experiences have a particular tone and your voice came through brilliantly. Reading this feels like you're just talking to me which is refreshing after reading rhyme-based poetry. A good read. Bravo.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 6 years ago

A quite extraordinary story, beautifully written by someone that's prepared to admit to being 'in lust' with her man initially. This is eroticism at its best. Very descriptive and detailed, and believable too.

You've shot to the top of my favourite authors list, and you're a very worthy recipient of 5 Stars.

Needless to say I'm eagerly awaiting for some more of the same from you please!

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 6 years ago
Ring of Authenticity

Gave you a 3, I'm stingy and reserving my opinion. Tho fantasy can be wonderful, I prefer reality. Why, I had an open, (not perfect) relationship with my former wife and it was breath taking. Hope yours is, and I hope to hear about it. Can't wait to give you a 5. Grins to you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah...

Just reads like another fantasy - no real logistics to the arrangement, just another tale about some guy who is dominant, passionate AND hung like a horse, and too many loopholes and questions about the whole thing came to pass. Please, put it in the fiction section where it belongs unless you're going to offer actual advice.

Also, as a woman, it's a HELL of a lot easier for you to have an 'open' relationship, or any relationship you wish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous