All Comments on 'Your New Job Pt. 01'

by BigDickDom

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And Next Week

Her lawyer sent you a notice demanding a hush payment or legal action would commence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 🌟

Amazing, please tell me there is more sir?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the commentator of 'And Next Week'

You have come out with suggestions like this before. Don't you understand the meaning of fantasy, or should you just find somewhere else to vent your spleen?

Grow up -- this is a site for adults.

BigDickDomBigDickDomabout 6 years agoAuthor
BigDickDom

Eh, I'm pretty sure her lawyer would look at that NDA and tell her she doesn't have a case. ;-)

DaddysRavenDaddysRavenabout 6 years ago
Can't wait....

Can't wait to read the rest! Keep em cumming! 😏

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Dream Of Interviews Like This

I haven't had an interview quite like this one. Nor have I had such a Supervisor. But I have had quite a few coworkers like Angel. I don't think there are any businesses that allow sex among employees as radio stations do. And they get away with it because they have no policies prohibiting it. I have been sent on numerous state tournaments with a married female coworker. We shared hotel rooms and had sex each night we stayed. Ever wonder why there is so much dead air during late night programming? Now you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Her new "boss" is harsh, but she needs what he can give her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like she's a good fit for thew job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigDickDom@BigDickDom
133 Followers
Thank you for your interest in my stories! Please feel free to send feedback, I really enjoy it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES