All Comments on 'Blizzard Revisited'

by dreampilot79

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This echoes one of my fantasies

I would love this to happen to me. It almost matched fantasies I have enjoyed dreaming about. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks for asking

I'd be pretty pissed with Cindy even if I wanted to swing. I'd tell her, "You go to the party yourself. You obviously want to screw other guys and tricked me into letting you without even discussing it with me. If you ever want to talk, let me know." People are free to agree to whatever kind of marriage they want. But I personally don't care for being manipulated and deceived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Minipulated Brainless Male

How insulting to be whored out to her new previously unknown girl friend to condition him to her already decided intention to fuck other men and women. Normal males won't like the loving husband being trivialized so readily but some women readers will love the dumb husbands stupidity to be minipulated so easily - and led by his cock (HEE HEE)into something she has deigned to happen.

Author, you can't sell that to any reader with just a little grey matter and then hope to maintain any story or author credibly, particularly from the disrespected dumb male readers.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
I am so sick of this kind of storyline!

I am sick of it as a reader, as a writer, and certainly as a man albiet somewhat advanced in years. I had to force myself t0 read it to give it a fair review. No problem with sentence structure and so on. But if you read the preponderance of stuff here, the only ones writing these stories are "swingers" or such types who want to exault their adventures to the world. As a man, I am sick to death of men being cast in a role as nothing more than a hard dick in search of a pussy. It demeans me as a man and a human being. I have to believe that most men woud not partake of these delights and if I am wrong then pretty much every misanthropic comment I have heard about our sex must be true!

Aren't there men out there with the balls not to mention just plain character to walk away? If this is the lifestyle they want, and the wives as well from the look of it, after all wifey was the instigator, WHY THE HELL GET MARRIED!!! Hell, y'all deserve to lose half you assets at the divorce if y'all this damn braindead!

Sorry, best I can do is give this a 50% and I am stretching that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Conniving Slut Wife and almost braindead male

Why?? Not erotic or sensual except prior with loving but minipulating wife.

The only way to partially (thats in part) save this story believeably is for the almost wussie husband to come (thats come) to his senses - to realize that his loving wife played him as a fool without directness - without full disclosure about her intentions - and without his full consideration and discussed agreement or disagreement.

When that happens, he will realize that he cannot ever trust her again with his feelings or her now gone long term marital commitment. Not a nice mother of his children anymore and likely never to be again. Her conniving disrespect for him and their contract would bring any male to take the necessary action. So, author where are you going - sicker or to the inevitable reality of consequence??

A pivotable juncture for the story but also for you. You have talent and display some sensitivity and character insight, but are you here to entertain us or to disrespect and disgust us?? Selfishly, we hope you consider the comments and scoring before continuation of this and other stories. Regards

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
It's hot

The only problem I have with this story is the husbands reaction to being set up. Kind of hard to think love and trust can continue in a swinging life style. In time indifference would set in. A disagreement would arise at some point over some stupid thing a shrug a walk away a why care about how they feel lets just go find another piece of ass. Why argue with them sort of thing. Ah yes we're so happy and every thing is so open. Why do we need love when we have lust. Story is hot but you portray your characters as rather shallow with no forthought for the future. Wouldn't he think what this says about his wife if she is willing to do that to him. Seems like there would always be second thoughts.

sculptjimsculptjimabout 19 years ago
Still Hot

Thought i'd comment some more and explain why I give you such a high score. I still think this is a hot story and think it has some potential. If you can just pull it back to some reality of what human psychology is like. I have no problem with the subject matter even though I do not think it a wise Life style. I just wish writers could make their characters more believable. In other words is the husband that stupid. I know you portray him as willingly overcome by lust of the moment but what of after thought. It's fine lust but characters ring hollow. Don't get me wrong I enjoy lusty stories even if I don't agree with the subject.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
50

I gave this a 50 to cover how well written the story is grammer ect. Erotic well it was ok up until we have a wife that claims to lover her man, doing what ever she can do to get her way and the man saying "oh boy this is great" Come on get we don't like shallow men or women in stories, this is no longer a turn on lets get back to reality

gnfgnfabout 19 years ago
Blizzard Revisited(?)

The way that you write is very good. Your structure is fine and very few (suite instead of suit) errors in grammar. It’s the way your characters are portrayed that takes this story down. At the beginning we have a loving couple who ended up at a swingers party in the previous episode who spent the night observing and finally having sex by themselves with others watching.

Now we jump to Cindy the loving wife who has been having lunch with the hostess of the previous party, not that there is anything wrong with having lunch with a new acquaintance. The problem is that she is hiding that fact from her husband. Then after a month of these lunches she brings home an invitation to a swing party, and a statement that they are going over to this “friend’s” house with the purpose of discussing whether or not they would be going to this party.

Nothing is discussed about the upcoming party or swinging; in fact all they do is have some drinks and then jump into a hot tub naked with each of the women on either side of the husband. Next we jump into sex with the hostess then the wife and back again. Still there has been no discussion about this party except that now the husband is going to buy his wife very sexy lingerie so she can have sex with multiple guys now that she can live with fact that he had sex with another woman with her consent.

The swinging lifestyle has been around for thousands of years long before all the current moralistic values showed up. I have seen first hand what can happen to people in that lifestyle when one individual wants something and the other is deceived into doing what the first one wants. It is not pretty and if there are children in the family it is usually devastating. You have a husband who has been deceived by his wife and her “friend” into going along with this party. If he does not go along then he is being selfish and or jealous since he has already enjoyed the fruits of another woman even if it was through deception. He is in a no win situation, put there by his wife.

Read K.K.’s story: “The Long Road to Understanding”

Where you take this couple now is entirely up to you, this is your story not ours we are the readers not the writers. There will be many who love this and there will be just as many who will hate it. Just make your characters and your story believable, don’t fall back on the easy way out and we will respect you.

George

jasperscribblerjasperscribblerabout 19 years ago
Enjoying the series

It always kills me to see the kind of comments you and others get from people who read stories that well fit the expectations of the site and the particular category but that they object to because they are opposed to the premise of the genre. The point of these stories it to end up with previously unlustful wives fucking other people and liking it. The best stories of the genre make the transition credible and interesting. Sincere readers suspend disbelief because we like the category, just as mystery readers don't get too bent out of shape about little old ladies who solve murders. Insincere readers seem to have an internal conflict. They read the stories but seem to have to deny their enjoyment by condemning the morals of the characters. I say, Screw 'em. Go read Christian romance novels.

As for this story, the first installment set up why Cindy might be inclined to explore further. I thought there was too much of her exploration that went on during the time gap between stories, so most of the character development on her part already was done, and the husband doesn't have much to develop as he decided early in this story to go with whatever she wanted to do, and his only objection would be procedural.

cookiejarcookiejarabout 19 years ago
Hey ...

I remembered the other story the moment I started to read. Very enjoyable and very hot! Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Response to Jasper

Nice rant Jasper but way off the mark - this isn't a religious judgement!!! Insincere readers??? - what an oblique misdirectional phrase!!!

It is a judgement of believeability, respect, balance and fairness that even in fantasy creates either a favorable acceptable situation which arouses our senses or a failing of same that creates the emotions of disbelief and contrived sick male minipulation by an author. This doubly so in a marital scanario where the agreed upon contract meant something at one time regarding honesty, fairness, balance and sharing - certainly not calculated wifely deceptiveness.

Obviously, an author can do what they want - to get what they want from themselves and from us if they understand the game and most of the audience. Sickies love this loving husband / male sick minipulation and humiliation. Since you defend it you must understand this. Non-sick readers don't appreciate that theme of non-responsive male minipulation and humiliation especially in this catagory (Loving Wives). It doesn't cause the erotic sensual emotions they expected coming to this site and catagory. Instead the senseless, pitiful author created controled humiliation puzzles, disgusts and angers many readers. It isn't erotic - not sensual - not sexually arousing - just demeaning and disrespectful to the non-responsive husband / male character and in a sense also disrespects the normal non-sick reader. And since the story reflects what the author thinks is erotic - the author suffers loss of credibility as its creator.

So Jasper, you are entitled to your lower expectation of site authors and themes but its a reflection of your non-moral basic human values as well isn't it!!! Or perhaps you just got a little carried away - well it really doesn't matter except that you need to think more clearly next time.

Finally to the Author - are these the reactions you intended as they also discredit your direction and intention to entertain - to please your audience - to grow perhaps.

Selfishly, we hope you think about this as we need more appreciated, believeable arousing entertainment - thats why we came here!!! Thanks and Regards

dreampilot79dreampilot79about 19 years agoAuthor
I appreciate the comments

I thank you all for your comments... but I don't view the characters in the same way and after all I did create them. I do not see Cindy as being manipulative but rather unsure of her own feelings. Despite the fact that she said nothing... she was communicating and her husband knew it. She was not secretely setting up a swing session, she was discussing her own feelings with a new friend and therefore not dishonest with her husband.

He did not go into the "discussion" session because she manipulated him, but rather because he understood the communication that she did not understand herself. She was not conciously setting up a test.. and yet she was testing her feelings and he understood it. She was not testing him.. but herself.

Lady LayLady Layabout 19 years ago
Very Realistic

Enjoyed this story and the one before, a very delightful look into the swinging lifestyle. Keep writing dreampilot79, there are many of us readers who know exactly where your coming from, as for the rest...well...they will never understand.

I still think swinging stories should have a category of their own. I keep posting this in my comments hoping someone will get the hint. +smile+

Lady Lay

logophilelogophileabout 19 years ago
Nice peek, DreamPilot79

Hey Dream Pilot!

I think you did a great job of exploring the feelings of a couple who is thinking of swinging. It's a touchy thing, takes lots of mental energy and you portrayed that so well.

Logo

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoabout 19 years ago
Well written tale!

I think this work very well on several levels. The writing is great. The story, come on folks, very believable. Good job, dp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Just didn't feel it

Mundane.

neonlyteneonlyteabout 19 years ago
Lesson?

Wow this got readers worked up.

I divide the story in 3

1 Blizzard/party - 90%

2 At home 10% - rambled back and forth, repeated itself and didn't go anywhere (in my view) emotionally

3 Jacuzzi - 65%

has the potential to be a good story, needs more emotion, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am disappointed

that you took the story the way you did

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well anon,that is the way you feel when you read bad writer.

My advice to you is don't read, just give it what it deserves,, "1*" !!

adegeromeadegeromeabout 6 years ago
Very good indeed

Requires a bit of editing but excellent story line, buildup and conclusion without dragging or offering unnecessary material.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous