All Comments on 'Monster Girl Encounter: Alraune'

by Alleskeins1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dachshundboydachshundboyabout 6 years ago
Interesting...

It's not often you come across an alraune story in which the man is allowed to leave the flower after the initial copulation. I like how this variant went, so we'll done!

Considering the title says this is just the first part of presumably a multi-work series, I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Many stories read.

This is by far the most well written piece I have come across depicting true passion and love. Thank you making me smile not with the amazingly hot sexy but the connective passion shared between them. Please don't stop writing.

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago

Welcome to Literotica! You did a great job of conveying the passion and how ga-ga our two lovers were for each other.

I think there could have been less buildup before the sexytimes. The intro could have gone faster but it did not drag. Also, I had hoped that the naughty bee might partake more in the story beyond that one cameo sex scene. (Hopefully there’s more to come!) A general rule is, when you introduce something in a story, plan on using it at least twice. That’s not an ironclad rule, of course, and the bee girl/plant girl scene conveys the girls’ lonliness nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice.

I really liked this story.

So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lolz

Now that's what I call pollination

skippersdadskippersdadover 4 years ago
love it

very good , sweet nector of the Gods

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
HOT & STICKY!

As Jim Carrey in The Mask movie said " I LOVE IT! "

pranaykathapranaykathaover 3 years ago

Excellent description of a fantasy girl that any human would desire for. This is a nice story about a monster girl not showing even one monstrous trait. She's so loving, so caring, so adorable that her human counterparts would have a hard time competing with her. The nectar business idea sounds great, too. And the parental angle in the story leaves an emotional overall impression on the readers. Very nice!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Sweet und Romantique!

11/10 Alraune Candies!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlleskeins1@Alleskeins1
467 Followers
Just an ordinary writer with a knack for monstergirl stories trying to improve his writing skills.