All Comments on 'I Love Men to wear my Satin Panties Pt. 01'

by Manndee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It was so good then...

You just had to add that lesbian and gay shit towards the end.

I thought you were straight what is this ill turn you so gay that you'll scream for dick- like the part where she was talking about Steve being a housewife and that Thailand shit was kinda hot, even thought her calling him Stef or girl was kind of a turn off.

I don't know, I'm just kind of disappointed how this ended off, I really thought it the middle part was great. Oh well

ManndeeManndeeabout 6 years agoAuthor
In reply to 'it was so good...'

Dear Anonymous,

What a shame that you don't put your name so that we can email in private. Like all the authors on here, I write and send my stories in for free. Some are based on real life and some are based on fantasy. Some are even based on the fantasies of others! If you write as a closed book, you will limit the people that enjoy your stories. When you watch a film or listen to a record, do you enjoy every single bit? My point is that you can't appeal to everyone for everything. and thats how life is. I am very grateful for your comments, and I take one board everything you're said. But, please understand, that these are just your comments and that other readers probably enjoyed the bits you did not. I am a new writer, and only have one month's experience. I am learning what is good and what is disliked. As I said, thank you so much for your feedback, and I will keep it in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story

so good keep it up im looking forward for more stories , btw this was based on a true story or just fantasy ?

TWOSPERITSTWOSPERITSabout 6 years ago
Supper story

The build up good. Now I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good start

I like where this one is going need part 2.

SchismZeplinSchismZeplinalmost 6 years ago

simply amazing! perfection!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Disturbing, unpleasant story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

. The story was going along great and. Sandra was introduced and it ended in a drastic turnoff, a very abrupt turnoff. Too bad, as the narrative was ripe for a continuation.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Please continue. I can't wait to read what happens next.

I love dressing up and would love it if my wife caught me and turned me into her sissy faggot maid. Seeing my wife have lezzie sex and then her getting fucked by another man with a big cock --- that's my dream and fantasy.

Please continue. Please please please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous