All Comments on 'The Druid Ch. 03'

by apoplectic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Thanks. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Still waiting to read how he gets his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Well you as an author have mastered cliffhangers congratulations and a merry fuck you from a reader. Waiting impatiently for the next installment.

apoplecticapoplecticabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Comments.

Regarding Revenge - It is coming... Whether it will come soon enough for you or in the format you want... I can't say. Things will certainly start to change now and escalate quite a bit in the future.

In terms of Cliffhanger. This chapter had been written for about the last 2 months up to the last 500 words or so and it was just parked gathering cyber dust. I take on board what you are saying about cliffhangers, i think its just because this is the end of the beginning moving into the middle of the story and I wanted something that makes people want to see if there is more or what happened. if people find it just frustrating that kind of defeats the object, maybe it will be better when its finished or I should post longer chapters. Don't know. Message me and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for all the votes it certainly makes the lonely journey of writing easier, like there are a few 100 people cheering me on from the sidelines which I guess is what this is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just reread. Great Story. Waiting for the next chapter.

Fascinating universe and characters.

Looking forward to seeing where you take the story.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please continue!

This story is amazing, and I wish you would continue it. :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Druid Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Druid Series Info