All Comments on 'Jack's True Calling'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
I was going to sleep

But now I have to stay up and read this.

Medic975Medic975about 6 years ago
Excellent

Another great Jack story. Although a little miffed at myself that I read it so quick. Can't wait for more of your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why isn't there a sixth star?

sqdobberssqdobbersabout 6 years ago
Another wonderful story

Beautifully written by one of the best authors on Literotica. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
Just want

To tell you I have enjoyed all of your stories and have read several of them 3 or 4 times. I enjoy the feelings of love between your characters and also the action in your stories. I really like the Ben Shepherd and Ed Walters story lines and the story lines of Baccus and A Gardeners Touch are actually my favorites along with the Jack Danner series. I'm looking forward to the next A Satyrs Play as well. If you wish to write anymore along the lines of a character such as Bron was I think it would be great, the sci- fi aspect of it was extremely well done but the selflessness of the character along with the physical strength he had just added to the story. A big fan, Thank you for the time you spend writing these stories. Looking forward to more. mikecfl.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
Thank you so much

This is a wonderful story. The characters are very well developed and I definitely would love to read anything else you write about them. And these stories are so meaty you can spend hours enjoying them.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Another truly epic...entertaining...and moving story from The Master!!!!

I check every day to see if there is another of your tales up to read! This one is worth the wait. Thank you for providing such incredible stories! I have read ALL of yours many times because I cannot get enough!!! You have certainly met your True Calling!

MeurycMeurycabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story

I loved this entry in the Jack Danner saga. I can’t imagine where it would go from here but I would enjoy the trip.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 6 years ago
Great!!!

One of the best i have had the pleasure to read,,its hard to find a place to stop,this is my first reading of your posts,,,and will be looking forward to more!!!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
You, are the man.

Thanks for keeping me up until 2AM! Great story. Check your email, please? Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's always a pleasant surprise to stumble into a new author.

Well. I have my nights planned for the next week, at least. I'm blown away by the story - both in its length (which far surpasses even most well-written content on here) and it's quality.

I decided to leap in without bothering to read the previous chapters, since I didn't know if it would be good or not, and I have to say, I got hooked. You convey the tenderness between characters very well, and even though there wasn't any loss or grit to the war, it's okay that the heros made it out relatively untouched. Normally that would bug me, but for a sci-fi romance-action story like this, it feels appropriate.

I'm really looking forward to going and reading all the rest of your work now, but first I have a bit of constructive criticism:

1) Your editing and grammar was very well done, and you managed to avoid the awkward phrasing that a lot of writers miss in editing because they're just proofreading. There was one rather glaring typo, though:

"NO! No, you shall NOT have that peace! You took their lives from us! YOU'RE LIFE BELONGS TO US!" FrenHall screamed.

2) This ties into both this point and the following, but I'll start with this: your pacing is very good for a longer work like this, and that's not an easy achievement. There are a couple points that I'd really love to see expanded upon, however, if you ever decide to collect this story for publishing:

- I'd love to see the technician take a more detailed video of the corpse and then secretly broadcast it as an act of resistance. You spend a fair bit of time giving us details about his character and actions, and then didn't do anything with it.

- Diana's memory loss issues only got a couple lines and then everything was okay. That shit is traumatic, and it would have given the story a bit more realism and grounding to have a few scenes where she tries to tackle it. (The entire ending and epilogue could stand to be extrapolated upon, but I understand how difficult that can be when you finally near the end of a piece of work.)

- You could definitely have used a scene or two following the twins' actions. It was clear that they were there, but the fact that they didn't have any repercussions from their parents, that we never see their actions, but then that their dad gushes about how impressive they are as six year olds makes it feel pointless. Why? Because it breaks the cardinal rule: show, don't tell.

3) Finally, and this is a big one: you're missing a chapter. An entire chapter, just gone, because you thoughtlessly skipped from chapter 19 to chapter 20. (I kid, I kid.) But seriously though, I feel like this story is missing out for the lack of a chapter covering the courtroom scene. Why? Two main reasons:

First, having that scene would avoid having such a significant jump in time, which is part of why it felt a bit jarring that Diana's issues were just not a problem. Having the interim scene would help provide spacing between her in the hospital, barely able to recognize her family, and her being lounging in the sun, comparatively fine.

Second, and more importantly, having a chapter focusing on the courtroom scene and the effects of this story on this peaceful culture was a chance for some really good drama, plus it would be the denouement of the philosophy you've been toying with throughout the entire story, regarding 'peacefulness' vs. 'barbarism,' and how a human's momma bear instincts might be seen from an alien perspective as viciousness.

Anyways, this was good stuff. Thank you for the read, and I hope you find my critique useful, or at least take it as a shared passion for the art of writing, not as a personal attack.

Cheers,

~Darksable

prsstaridprsstaridabout 6 years ago
Excellent as usual

I love all the stories you have written and posted on Lit. The "Jack" series is one of my favorite and I have reread several times (usually before the next chapter is released to refresh my memory on all the characters and details).

I have to agree with Darksable on a couple of points of. The trial would have been a nice inclusion. I think it is a pivotal point in Altarian history to realize that just being pacifists will not keep you safe from the evils of the universe, it just makes you an easy target. They had been at war previously with the Phem Kalos (not sure how long ago) but this story made it sound like they were not really prepared to defend themselves against the Phem Kalos if attacked.

When you wrote-

"I love Altaria and Altarians but what I love most about it, is also its greatest threat. Your gentle yet tenacious grip on your principles of civilized behavior make you easy prey for the more aggressive, less civilized races."

"Like Humans?" Elissa pouted.

He grinned, "Yes, like Humans. Our civility is a thin veneer but luckily for you, this time you had one of the barbarians on your side."

Jack released her hands and held out his wrists, close together, prepared for handcuffs. "That said, if Altarian laws allow for no flexibility, even for the preservation of the society it protects, I throw myself at the mercy of the court, with no expectations."

I can see where he resigned his ambassadorship and can't hold public office but banning him from the planets seems over the top for punishment. If not now, I would hope that they change that law and let him come back in the future for more than a night. I think it is rather appropriate that since he had to leave all his kids went with him to Chuuruthia. I am quite surprised that all the school aged children of Elissa and Karrel are allowed off planet without security.

Another point Darksable mentioned was that lack of detail on Adina and Zaina time on Phem Kalos in the Palace no less. How long were they there, what did they do while there, how did they hide? It would have added to their mystic since they are only six.

One last thing that I found puzzling was the number you used for their army. It sounded like they only had like 2000 troupes. You mentioned 700 at the end (600 by boat and 100 by planes coming) plus 150 on the ship that sank and what he brought for the tournament. That does not sound like enough people to pacify the country much less wage war on the Wu or the Altarians. Just what is the population of Altarian's, the Harruushans, the Wu and Phem Kalos? We learned in Jack's Snow day that the population of Chrystan was holding steady at roughly 750 million. So having 2000 troupes pacifying Phem Kalos seems ridiculously low much less attack other worlds.

If the other Gate Network members have small populations I can see why they are afraid of Humans with 8 billion people.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed

I was going to write last night, but that went by the wayside.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

OakleavesOakleavesabout 6 years ago
-What's missing......

AUGGGGHHHHHH.... This was awesome as always but how long must you tease us for? Isn't it past time a certain pair of (ex) security officers got some love?

Sak77Sak77about 6 years ago
Only on page 4 . . .

I have to say this . . .

I'm only on page 4 of this chapter? installment? sub-story? of Jack's ongoing adventures, but when I saw that a new one had been posted, I was all, "YEA!!!" Jack's Back!! (I know, I know, it's from "L.A. Confidential") So, thank you in advance Mr. Redstone! I am looking forward to 24 more pages.

AzttAzttabout 6 years ago
Tremendous

I really hope you continue with this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I'm so glad you added another chapter to Jack's story. It was another incredible work. I also hope you can come up with another story about Jack. Thank you.

Sunset154Sunset154almost 6 years ago
Other Great Story

I am not really into this category but you may have changed my mind. I hope you keep the stories coming.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 6 years ago
Riveting!

While I kind of skipped much of the orgy and partner-swapping because it's not what I enjoy, I cannot deny how powerfully you wove this tale together. I don't know how you managed 25 pages, either.

Loved the intrigue, guerrilla tactics from the Phem Kalos females, the Jack/Chi-Risa/Wuu rescue and Jack's ending banishment on the surgeon planet. I must say these were well-developed characters--mostly each one--that you juggled and pulled off well in a balanced presentation. You overwhelm my senses with pulling that off.

Well done, very genuine-feeling story all around.

Sak77Sak77almost 6 years ago
The Wuu

Sorry, I'm a little confused. Aren't the Wuu sort of rabbit or hare-sized (okay, maybe raccoon-sized) balls of fur? Sort of like intelligent tribbles, no? Would someone who has a better handle on this race describe them to me, please? If my description is correct, then I'm enjoying the story even more because of the complete dichotomy set up with the Wuu when you look at them and see fluffball and then listen to them and you've got a bunch of borderline psychotic Viking-Hun-Predator-Tribbles! LOL

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 6 years ago
To Sak77

"Viking-Hun-Predator-Tribbles!"

You got it in one guess! I love those little guys:)

wingnitwingnitalmost 6 years ago
Another great Jack Danner story!

I have loved all of your Jack stories! Such an emotional roller coaster. If any more come from this, I can't wait!

CynergeticCynergeticalmost 6 years ago
One of my favorites

I love all of these installments and can't wait to see where the next adventure lies. Well done and looking forward to what's next!

SuggestionSuggestionalmost 6 years ago
Another Hit

You did it again! I was a little slow to get into it, but ended up loving it. Diplomacy wins again!

The only thing that I did not understand was the arm wrestling match. From the initial bone breaking, to why weapons were allowed in the room, I struggled to see how that would have went down. Once I got past that, it was another great story like you always deliver! Thanks for sharing!

biercebiercealmost 6 years ago
Just marvelous

Great story and characters, Love the action and interactions between characters. Thank you for a wondrous adventure.

Fred78Fred78almost 6 years ago
Always a favorite.

Your stories are superb. Best reading and fun stories. Cannot wait for more

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
at 25 pages, it must have been well planned, so

Weak antagonist....like a bumbling fool. They don't make good hate sinks. So he followed his society's norms. Eating the children was repulsive, but live and let live, as long as you do it how I think you should? Much of it feels like a sales pitch for the next thing to save the universe. Using this female guerrilla/ineffective female hater plot takes more skill than shown. It crossed the line around page 20.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A top three

This installment is superb. It's on par with Bacchus and To Walk a Mile.

As with those, I wish Lit's scoring system is on a 10 point rather than a 5. I gave 5* but only because it was better than an 8, and really its like a 9 or 9.5. Only complaint, it peters out at the end a little but not as significantly as Bacchus. We can't know if this ending is a segue or not, we will just havd to wait.

The power, complexity and flow of this work is the best in what was already a fantastic Jack Danner series.

Now, please get back to Shepherd and give me a whole chapter of Ben with Lisa and Lori. Asap, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why the hell aren’t you doing it, WHY?!?

Make this into a real, printed and bound book and an e-book and take ALL OF OUR DAMN MONEY! This story is TRUE literature and a damn thrill a minute feast for the eyes, the senses and the brain! I can’t wait to go on another literary adventure, courtesy of your imagination and skills! THANK YOU!

wawferwawferalmost 6 years ago
Please publish

I would GLADLY buy a hard copy of your stories to put on my bookshelf. Please know I am an bibliophile, but I am VERY picky about the physical copies I keep in my small apartment, but I have literally thousands of books on my tablet. I love your writing, please never stop writing, even if you stop posting please continue to write for yourself because a talent such as your would be a horrible thing to waste

doofus67doofus67almost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Great continuation to the Jack saga. I hope this isn't the last we hear of him!

There was some truly shocking content here, and you handled it very well. We all knew the fate of the Phem Kalos kids without you elaborating on it.

I thought the banishment was somewhat harsh, but maybe future events will change the view of the Altarian authorities.

Finally, Bal and Gee are my favourite characters and i'd love to see them more involved in any future stories.

✯✯✯✯✯

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Terrific writing

All your stories are very well written. Lots to the stories and sexy too! I like the fact you don't rely on tired cliche at all. No repetitive language from story to story other than descriptives of some of the characters. They engage you as well. We all seem to want the stories to continue but I get they do have to finish, not that we want em to though! Really cool characters in the Jack Danner series. Some may think the plots far fetched apparently but just look at the story as a whole, and who cares! It's a really good story. Besides, that's why we read your stuff. It's very cool. Look forward to reading more of your works. Keep your creative mind at it. You are a talent. Thanks for sharing it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice tie-in!!

Appreciate the nod to A Gardener's Touch!! Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved this little universe you've created, also do you have a patreon or something to help?

Pretty much loved the entire Jack series and hopefully this isn't the end of Jack, and maybe you could continue on the series through one of his descendants. I mean you've built this universe and it'll be a shame to end it there. You are one of my favorite writers and I'm hoping you are able to make it to become a established author writing similar stuff to this and making the big bucks because you deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I've reread the 'Jack' series a few times now and still love it!

I agree with many of your fans that if you elect to continue this series, we would all be very, very happy! Some have suggested the using of decendents or some of Jack's own kids as teens. Would Jack give good advice? Would Jack's help be perceived as helpful? Catching up about ten years out would be a joy as would any plot device to enhance to 'Jack' legend. Although rebellious twin teens would break Jack's heart making good story potential. That's my two bits, thanks for listening, and thank you for the fine entertainment you've given us over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good read hope you come back to the Jack series and add many more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Good book

A good book very hard to put it down.

Great writing full of twists and turns, thanks indeed

Timmy4uTimmy4uover 5 years ago
I would love to read more

I have loved your stories. This is probably my favorite that I have read. I really hope that you write another chapter in his life or maybe the twins life. Oh and I really really want to know where ever comes from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another amazing book

Thank you so much for sharing the adventures of Jack with us. More more more - please

ChookapostChookapostover 5 years ago
A master teller of tales

Just spent two days reading this theme, again outstanding writing and a gripping plot.

Mundane2508Mundane2508over 5 years ago
More

OMG Please make more this has been one of the best series on this site. I read the hole series in two days. I just could not put it down. Thank you so much. I’ll be watching for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extremely impressed.

I have absolutely adored these Jack stories and can't tell you how grateful I am for being able to read them. I am just so impressed with the level of detail you have added to this universe. There really something here. I highly encourage you to continue building it and maybe expand into other mediums some day because this universe is just so fascinating and I think there are lots of people out there who would want to experience it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good read

I have enjoyed the saga of Jack. His adventures have taken him (and us) to “strange lands”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yep!

Loved it. One of the best that I’ve read on Literotica, SciFi, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing...but the spelling!!

Your writing is great, but please let me edit these stories for you. It's distracting when you use "subconscious" instead of "self-conscious" and the like. I find that on some pages, there are significant errors every couple of paragraphs. I'm happy to help you, if you want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

As with all your stories it's great, hope to be able to read more chapters of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing Story

It was amazing as usual, I'm really glad it did not go the way Bauccush (Forgot how you spell it) did.

Also my heart stopped a little when Diana was hurt, I thought she was going to die....anyways beautiful story!!

BigYin1981BigYin1981almost 5 years ago
Amazing

This is the first time i've read the series from beginning to end (I've read the previous stories a few times each) and each reading is better than the last. I've said it before and i'll say it again now, thank you for sharing your stories with us.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Glorious Ending

You tied that up very nicely. You have a special talent for telling a story and it it always entertaining. I find myself reading your work multiple times because they a so good.

Geon54Geon54over 4 years ago
For those interested:

For those craving more, the last chapter has a direct connection to "A Gardener's Touch". I'm not saying more than that because,,,Spoilers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finished?

Hope not, but i can understand if it is.

Great tale

Edhawk64Edhawk64about 4 years ago
Brilliant story

Another brilliant chapter in Jack’s life. Your stories are amazing.

Thank you for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Wrapped up nicely

One hell of a story! So glad I found it, the only problem is that once I started reading all of the chapters, it was very difficult to stop and put it down. All I have to say is well done and thanks for posting such a wonderful story.

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 4 years ago
The cuckolding was unnecessary and ruined the story

Why put that crap in there? You turned a strong man into a wimpy cuck. A shame!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A wimpy cuck? Really? *THAT'S* your beef?

Your takeaway from this story was hating on a sex scene?

Take your prejudice and fuck smoothly off.

Not only was it consensual, he's already in a polyamorous relationship, so it wasn't exactly a surprise.

On top of that, all of this is fictional.

Re-evaluate your life, you close-minded bigot.

Covert43Covert43almost 4 years ago

Well that escalated quickly

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 3 years ago
Brutal, But Complete

Parts of this Episode were quite brutal, and horrific, but the story was certainly complete. And it had many positive elements to it -- in particular Jack's increasing domesticity around his children and their various mothers, each of whom Jack loves to no end. By the end of this Episode Jack now has (I think!) eleven children, including three adopted with one more on the way, and more still to come? I am somewhat surprised that Jack has not had a child with Eve, who has "mothered" Joseph and several others from time to time. and Jack has not yet found out what Race she comes from. Maybe a future chapter? I did appreciate the positive role given to SennLann and her Revolutionary females, and to many other of the female characters in the continuing saga. Jack's kindness in releasing his own emotional remembrances to Ray, so that he could have a full life in his new Tik body was also very positive. And finally, you wrapped up this episode as thought the story was completed, but you left the door slightly ajar, and then later added another episode, which I am grateful for and moving to right now. Thanx for the Great Read!

DoctimeDoctimeover 3 years ago

Wow, again I had a chance to live a little inside your mind. What a glorious journey.

MbC56MbC56over 3 years ago

I loved this story, ignore those haters! Keep writing please

Seizeya1Seizeya1over 3 years ago

You are a talented and thoughtful author!! The depth of the characters is very good and brings the reader into the soul of the story.....The people. Accepting and understanding the polyamorist nature of the lead character is for the reader to accept and or reject. It is just one aspect of the true story line. Love, devotion and consequence. I am

looking forward to your future offerings.

prophet58prophet58about 3 years ago
Just saying..........

Gee and Bal need to become mothers to Jacks children. They would make great mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well another amazing chapter in the life of Jack, I can’t wait to read the next chapter and hopefully many more. BurntRedstone what an amazing creative imagination you have. Loved the Shephard series, but for me this surpasses that.

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86almost 3 years ago

The Wuu are the best species in the universe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jack takes his twins to another planet and doesnt expect an attempt on their lives after everything happened to him? There is a war brewing and after the meeting with warlord they don't ban catdudes on their planets? No tighter security? No personal guards assigned to Jack or his family? I mean if they are able to infiltrate that deep why not just kill the queen or just bomb Jacks house? The kidnapper goes back to the gates 30 minutes after the attack and still manages to get through? I mean what are they doing, sending messenger pigeons? I dont see how that works.

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

Most the story is good but Jack I don’t care for. You try to make him out like a good dude but is not. He has been attacked/kidnapped several times but he keeps putting himself in those situations. A crazy warlord thing wants sennlann (whatever) to breed and to kill the twins but he lets himself get pushed off planet. Leaving them behind on a planet that can’t protect them. The security teams have been beaten several times. This shows me he really don’t care about the children or ladies. Don’t give me “the queen told him to”. Hell no, simple words. I know you had to setup for girl getting rabbit dick but she could have split off if it’s that important. After everything he dumbly leaves family behind to go see if strangers are friendly. I forget in our new age (RL) parents don’t care about their kids. I just have kids with every one and leave them behind while at any moment could be an attack. Whatever. Maybe I will finish reading maybe not. Jacks stupidity gets to me sometimes.

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

Ambassador Jack Danner is a dumb ass. Sorry folks. Everything he went through and knowing someone wants the twins dead but he still doesn’t understand something is wrong when the klaekta(whatever) watch him then act strange when they see the twins. Come on man do better. If no one had ever attacked him then fine. Whether they are their as attackers or watchers or even protectors their actions should have sent red flags. The billy goat don’t seem to understand until it’s too late. Great hero

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

Yep that’s it. I hate you and your damn piece of shit jack danner. And your damn alterians. Weak and useless the all. Sennlann needs to endure pain I won’t say the word cuz it’s nasty but trying to read this story as a real possibility that’s what I hope just so jack has to feel that hurt. Haven’t read passed the attack at his home. Diana can pass away so he can feel that with sennlann’s forced impregantion. You have created the most epically stupid person in all of the universe but tagged him a hero. He has no ability to think about anything. He lives in a planet that are peaceful creatures and have repeatedly let him down by not protecting. They are not fighters even the best trained ones. Hey let’s leave the cat woman at home unprotected and take twins to world that can’t protect them to do a stupid run. Let’s take along just two agents that fail repeatedly. They can fight a small squad of attackers sure. This story should have ended after the first attack maybe after his kidnapping. Now he just seems stupid. All his happiness should turn to ash in his mouth just because he too dumb to see any threat. I know it’s all fake so save the crap. When I read something I like to see it as real and this is not how he should act. When the threat against his family is over then fine, go do whatever. As I said he obviously doesn’t care about his family. Leaves them unprotected on a planet that can’t do anything. Hope he loses everything before he gets put down.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loving it.

So, have all the world's governments got the message yet, that you don't mess with Jack's family?

I guess I'll find out in the next story.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

I've already commented, so just adding that the story titles don't seem to match the stories very well.

"Jack's Wage Slavery" only had ordinary slavery, not wage slavery, and I saw nothing about Jack's true calling in "Jack's True Calling".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I can say is "Thank you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story was very entertaining, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the whole thing, great writing.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 2 years ago

Sure hope this is not the end I have read them one after the other so good in many ways. Is what adult sifi should be like in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great series but some of the imagery was pretty jarring for me. The slaughter of children and then the eating of them was not something I was prepared to read from a Literotica story. Obviously, this is only my opinion and I understand the need to portray the brutality of the new antagonists, but that was too much for my tastes and tainted my enjoyment of an otherwise well done entry of the Jack saga.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

WOW, what an amazing story! One more to go. Thank you BRS, you are an amazing Author. 5 BIG FAT FLUFFY SPARKLING STARS!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Anudder WINNAH!!!

The right mix of Romance, Comedy, Drama, und Action.

Love the introduction of 'Sunken Living Rooms' too.

11/10 Fake Jack Danner 'Antlers'!!!!!

Wolf2323Wolf2323over 1 year ago

I love all of ur stories can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well Burnt Redstone, I have been reading and enjoying my way through your prolific stories…

Much like Ben, Ed and all the other characters, Jack was very entertaining ( I like sci-fi) I have thoroughly enjoyed them all, unfortunately I can only reply with a rating of 5 for all, even though every one I have had the opportunity to read are at least worth a 10+! Some comments from some of your readers are pretty inane and petty. I guess I am saying a great big thank you for the wonderful entertainment and please keep writing these amazing stories! Signed : A real fan

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Absolutely impressive ...... What a wonderful ART you have been created with your talent writing ...... Im truly taking and in awe with this multi cultural multi thinking multi acting milti whatever tale ..... All characters there brillant in description and form and color ...... Wow

This is a Masterpiece, ten stars is not enough 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

I am so glad that SennLenn loves Diana's new lower voice, ... and those twins are awesome, ... OOPLA! wow! great series, would love to see a few more, ... thank you for sharing, ... ;-) TTFN

Fenris420Fenris42010 months ago

One of, if not the best story I've read anywhere in a very long time. Simply Epic! 5/5*

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Awesome ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"... The Gate Network members are threatening to vote on closing Altaria's Gates if they make any aggressive actions like arming to protect themselves against the Phem Kalos. ..."

|

WTF?! That's a new wrinkle! So far it's been about Altaria "invading" anyone again, which was an idiotic and risible justification anyway... But now if Altaria even tries to prepare to defend themselves the "gate network members" will "close Altaria's gates"?

|

Seriously? Setting aside how outrageously stupid that is, how are they going to accomplish that? The Tik run the gates. How can anyone else "close" another nation's/entity's gates? Earth could deny them passage through Earth's gates, for instance, but I don't understand how anyone other than the Tik could forbid Altaria and Chrystan (where the Shreen are, if I've misspelled that) (for instance) from remaining connected via gate. It doesn't make sense.

Just my thoughts as I read.

Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Okay, I *like* these cantankerous orange furballs! Angry, overgrown tribbles FTW!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think this is a comedy sex series. It's like one of the fun movies where you can't examine the plot closely and really enjoy it. The plot isn't vaguely plausible. Still, BR is good about coming up with an imaginative story that is fun and in this case with a sense of family atmosphere (well, at least in certain ways).

The Gate Network members vote, and the Tik blows raspberries at them. The Tik controls the gate. They make the decisions. Any league that told a country it could not defend itself would be ignored. It's that simple. Otherwise, the country is too stupid to survive. A love of peace is great. An unwillingness to defend your freedom means you will not be free. The 'principles' of the goats simply would not allow their society to continue. Further, if it meant persecuting someone who is famous and famous for defending them, basically a national treasure, it wouldn't happen.

Her man had invaded a planet to save her. Now it was her turn. Her man was in jail without legal representation or a quick judgment. It had been weeks. There was a possibility that he would be imprisoned forever. So, she crept to a neighborhood and entered the home of the person that betrayed him and slayed the ruling queen. Then her and her children performed a jail break from the pacifists' prison. They, his children, and the people who remained loyal to the family left the cursed empire who did not respect the sacrifices and risks taken on their behalf.

RimmerdalRimmerdal9 months ago

For all of you negative anonies. Read the entire series then come back and read you negative comments.

This is a great story line.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Fun story with enough suspense and intrigue to keep you reading forward. Thank you.

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

My favorite Author! What can I say that hasn't been already said! The BEST damn Author at Literotica, second to none! Amazing in every category in writing. Score? Yep, another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! The best for sure. Thank again BRS.

InsurrectionInsurrection7 months ago

Love the stories but can you please number them because I have no idea what story to read next. The story names sound similar so I can't remember what I have already read.

Old_LionOld_Lion5 months ago

sigh... Furries, why did it have to furries... You just fucked up all my Looney Toons memories. I used to 'love' Bugs Bunny. Now that's gone. I lobe Sci-Fi, it's your story and it's a damn good one, very emotive. The Furrie sex kinda is a BIG downer for me, it's stepping in the area of Beastiality- Yes I know they are all 18, self aware and consenting but to its still too close if not over the line. Holy Moley, why no Space Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Drayads and all the other Fantasy races? Sorry only 4* because I'll never watch Bugs Bunny comfortably ever again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

“People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

.

The new Queen can lecture about everybody joining hands and singing kumbayah, but the truth is there for all to see: she needed warriors to defeat those warriors who's intent was to make slaves of the females. And she'll need warriors to prevent it from happening again.

.

Si vis pacem, para bellum; latin for "If you desire peace, prepare for war." No country wants to attack any nation that has the proven ability to destroy you. Even then, some idiot ruler will eventually try his luck (Russia), so you have to constantly be prepared.

.

And enough already about the "bad" military: Politicians are responsible for war, they send the military where they want. The politicians are also, by far, the biggest thieves and liars.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u4 months ago

Sad about him being banished from his new and adopted home. Really what is there tiring him to Cutherisims? Nothing except a school for fucks sake. Altria was where he worked for them had relationships and children with the royal family and many women, that’s his home. They threw him away because Jack had the guts to stand up to a bully while the sheep cowered in the fucking corner.

The only way to defeat a bully is to put bully the bully. I did it to 7 of them in 1990 when I was in year nine at school. The principal asked me what I did and I just replied that I finally stood up for myself and would continue doing it until he did his job. He was furious and was going to can me. I clearly and loudly said that he should phone my dad at work and get permission to be a bully. I had to wait half an hour but my dad said no after hearing what had happened.

Fuck bullies but equally FUCK THE WEAK WHO ENABLE THE BULLIES.

So basically I’m saying fuck Alteria and the royals and their system. I’d fuck them over and contract every single proposition that came through the door and take a wage until they sacked me. Flood the market with crap. This would make the Alterians on their high horses actually see what Jack did for them and protected them from. Oh and don’t forget the last lot of bad guys he dealt with on everyone’s behalf.

He should freeze out the Queen from all contact and demand equal time with his two kids. Basically a divorce. Then when she closes the trade commission on cuntherian and moves it back to alteria and sacks Jack then everyone including Jack will realise that all of that was just payment for fucking her, a gigilo paid for with a job.

Why would Jack ever go back to alteria? Remember they restrained him and put him in a cell and refused to take him to the hospital to see Dianna. Bit too close to his slave time for me I think. They’ve done it once so they will do it again so his former home is just another world that attacks him and no better than the slavers Althos whatever in the hoods and the Cat fuckers. The self proclaimed passivits and cultured are up there rubbing shoulders with the Gates biggest genocidal murderers, planet killers and war mongers. Yay them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It boggles my mind that you can write so well with such exquisite detail. The Jock stories are incredible in so many ways. To highlight any would be surely miss other aspects of your remarkable writing ability. Thank you for sharing...

AlaninSFAlaninSF4 months ago

I just read the rant from jackspeed2u. You should be proud of your writing, that it's good enough to get that strong of a reaction.

I liked it a lot.

Alan

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just got through page 12 and I'm just sitting here cheering for SennLann and feeling so effing proud of her. 5 stars man!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith2 months ago

If we had a Queen Elissa, then all the stupidity and corruption in Washington would just disappear (not needed), ... and all the many world leaders would have a new and improved model to aspire to, ... ahh, if only, ... too bad Jack lost his ambassador job, ... wonderful story, ... thank you, ... ;-) ttfn

FseriesFseriesabout 2 months ago

Was kind of thinking one of the off world planets his women were from could have hired him as an ambassador to Altaria and he’d get to stay on planet with his kids.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Good writing! The cuck-type stuff is unfortunate, but I’m not the author, so it is what it is. Enjoying the story otherwise!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Great writing! The cuck-type stuff was unfortunate, but I’m not the author, so it is what it is (concentrated in pg 7 if you are trying to avoid it). Otherwise, I really enjoyed the story and am looking forward to the rest of it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
9838 Followers
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...