All Comments on 'My Heart's Love'

by Subtle28

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago
Disappointed

This is the first instalment of a story by you when I can’t give you 5⭐️ It’s a 4 plus which means it has to be a 4. It’s been a classic love story. Very 50 Shades. Boy meets girl (except she’s the dominant); boy loses girl (except here girl loses boy); boy and girl get back together. Throw in some bdsm (a la E.L. James). Cue happy ending. But it wasn’t.

You could have gone for a f/m ending with him happily submitting to her because after all she enjoys being a domme and he enjoys being her submissive. Or going back to the master/submissive relationship she had with Rene, they could have switched. Something they only did on special occasions.

But you reintroduced the guy in chaps scenario. Something that happened at a different time in their relationship years previously. It was a weak ending. A disappointing ending. I can’t understand why the score for My Heart’s Passion is so low compared with your other offerings but perhaps the ending of this episode is why there is such a huge drop in score for this one.

But I will still look forward to your next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous