All Comments on 'Daddy's Sunshine Pt. 03'

by DaddysHellion

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
nightshadownightshadowalmost 6 years ago
Another decent one!

Moving the plot along very nicely. You've got a LOT of typos in this one which tends to break the flow while reading- I'd highly encourage you to read through your draft 3 times to check for those before publishing it. I know it sounds tedious, but it really, really helps. A story this good and interesting needs to shine in every way possible, even technically. Looking forward to the next chapter!

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
My apologies - typos.

My Beloved Hellions:

I take full responsibility for failing to catch my typos and send out my sincerest apologies. You all deserve better than that. I'm reading it over this morning and seeing all of the errors; trust that I am cringing each time one is spotted.

McKenzie's Turn and part 4 of this story will be read several times before submission. Promise!

All my naughtiness...

Daddy's Hellion

Bi47Bi47almost 6 years ago
OMG💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Now this was Perfect had everything I love to read. Excellent. Earlier I was trying to read your fantabulous erotic story at work but had to stop. Because I was getting so hard . I had to force myself to stop. But when I got home I had to finish you story and play with my cock!!!!!!! I can't wait for more!!!!!

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 6 years ago
Great story

I'm sure it made every guy that read this either want to fuck, or actually fuck their daughter if they have one, and for the rest of us. It made us wish we had s daughter to fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
no name

YUMMMMMMMMM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Daddy

Coming from a girl who loves to fuck daddies. This made my pussy so wet and I’m so turned on. I can’t wait for my daddy to call me and slide is cock in me and make me cum. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Daaaamn

This was fucking hot!!! I am so wet

MhouserMhouseralmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

Please continue but don't add anyone with them. Let it be Mackenzie that they seen fucking her father.

Fat_RickFat_Rickalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Can't wait for the next chapter.

I do hope you can elaborate more on the seduction, teasing and cockteasing part of the story. It's much more erotic to read, compared to the actual sex.

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Mmm..

I SO want to see her end up pregnant! Mom in jail, for a long, long time, so dad divorces her.. he should, regardless... Maybe they can sell the house, and live in his magic wonderland, all the time? Don't bring that Devin character back though, he would just made it a little creepy/tacky, especially with his daughter there... she might say something at school, and ruin Charleston & Shayenne's lives.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 6 years ago
GREAT story!!!

I love this story!! I, too, hope that mom goes to jail for a long time. Divorce her @$$. sell the house, move into this place. As for Devon/Devin (you had it spelled both ways) he made my skin crawl. Do NOT include him. I like the suggestion of Kenzi and her own dad. In my humble opinion, adding her to a relationship with Charleston and Shayenne would totally ruin their story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bring us more

I agree with mezmerized. Devin and his daughter would be great for another kind of story - freeing her if you're not into the darker stuff.

It would be great to have som heavy flirting with McK with both protagonists. Just to pump it up. The girls must realize that the oath were stupid considering that Shay is already drinking.

I'd prefeer for my own suspence of disbelieve and identification that the secret appartment didn't require Charlston to be bend in order to afford it. A small run down one room appartment with a balcony to the sea and a window overlooking an hour based hotel could cut it.

Power, wealth and the trappings might be sexy but not very common (indetifyable).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please don't add McKenzie

I really think Charleston and Shayenne's relationship is perfect the way it is. Please do not add someone else to the mix.

I feel like every story in this category has to include the daughter's best friend and ruin it.

I mean like stop! It was great the way it was but then it becomes trashy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hott

I want to see her knocked up by her dad, their relationship is d*mned fcking hot already pls Don't include kenzi in their tryst. Or maybe you can just make Kenzi discover/ saw one of their tryst and that made her hot and want to do the same with her father or stepdad or some other older guy but not the Detective :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No McKenzie

There should be another part but no McKenzie though unless she’s fucking her daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best story ever!!

I LOVE this story. It is crazy hot!! I also like how sweet their relationship is. I agree about not including MacKenzie, give her her own story!!! And I can’t wait for part 4. Please please please!

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Part 4 plus Part 1 of McKenzie's story...

Thank you, everyone, for your amazing feedback and emails.

You are the best bunch of people to write for. Your honesty is appreciated.

Part 4 of Daddy's Sunshine is in the works as is Part 1 of McKenzie's story with her own Daddy. They are 2 very different stories, I warn you in advance. I embraced a slightly darker side for McKenzie's story, so I'm looking forward to your feedback there! Give me a few days to get them posted. I've been unwell.

Thank you, again!!

Stay naughty. ;)

~Daddy's Hellion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

I want to see how they will react if daddy knocks her up (hope he does), but don't add her best friend to the relationship, it's good now, make Mackenzie have her own little encounter with her dad. Keep up the good work..keep writing...can't wait for part 4 :)

nikki_2021nikki_2021over 5 years ago

I found the turn around from "I just took your virginity" to "Welcome to my kinky sex club" to be absurdly quick. I mean there's always a need to suspend belief when reading these stories but it pushed it a bit too far for me this time.

I still enjoyed it, just found that it hurt the flow somewhat as did the errors, but as someone who has managed to publish plenty of errors of their own, I forgive and empathise!

Nikki

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
<3

I vote no threesome!! This story stands strong on its own without a threesome. A threesome would complicate their relationship taking focus away from Sunshine & Daddy. I think the fetish club is sexy though, I vote more of fetish club and more hot scenes with Sunshine & Daddy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck!

Fuck yes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

WOW....I hope there us more to come. This is a great story and I cannot wait to read more. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOLY SHIT!!!

The only real critique, is to much back and forth on his name. I love the fact that you are trying to keep in our heads that this is a truly romantic incestiuous relationship, and I love it, i really do, please settle on a name for her to call him. I love the way this is developing, i truly hope she can come to be more of a clandestine wife/lover to him, and i hope she gives him children, and a loving wife like relationship for the rest of his life. This story really did have me at hello.😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck Yes!!!

I love just the two of them, no one else. I wish I could be her in that club, watching others. He could teach her and switch on the blue light… That's my kind of Daddy...

olblueyesolblueyesover 4 years ago

the story is well written, and well paced, I suppose,,the back and forth on the names is

getting on my nerves,,daddy, Charleston, shayenne, sunshine, pick one,,and the sex is actually getting monotonous,,hardly one sentence without some sexual reference or innuendo, sometimes less is more,more is not more. there needs to be a break between sexual encounters or it all loses its impact,, and what happened to Luna? we could have got some info there between sex acts and got a little breather.

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 4 years ago
I'm ready

This chapter took a turn I absolutely did not expect but I am game. Let it fly.

Michael4489Michael4489about 3 years ago

OMG all the parts of this story were very very good, well written and presented to everyone in a great way I thought the mother was leaving and no car crash but that part was great to see the outcome of, after i read them all i thought about my own daughters and the oldest of them which i have had many a dream of but i never acted on anything as my girls (both) are just, well to great to let them think I am anything other than Dad so i never died my own mind lets me do as i wish so this story has given me a lot of lead story time for the mind Thank You and will look for number 4 soon I hope Mike

RicepattiesRicepattiesalmost 3 years ago

I haven’t read the fourth installment yet but I am really hoping that they keep it between the two of them and not introduce the friend. I have read other stories that introduce a third individual and it’s not needed as it makes the love between the other two seem to be diminished. Hoping the story stays between just two characters. I have really enjoyed the first three chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The first 2 were good but the 3rd was bad and the 4th isn't looking any better

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

I'm loving it. Please don't let her get pregnant.

Thanks for sharing this with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hehe I love this... I'm dating someone older than me... old enough to be my daddy... I introduced him to this type of role play... and this is exactly what its like...

The hunger, the dark lust that glazes his eyes over, a deep and dark ferocity that turns me on so much.

I'm about to read the next installment and I hope it stays between just the two of them. I know I wouldn't share my "daddy"

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

Jumped the shark with this chapter, didn't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No more than 4* due to the pain aspect of the relationship.

BJ

dannbestdannbestabout 2 years ago

Wish she'd turned the green light on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the story but you need an editor.

Anony Mous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dad's scoring about an 8 out of 10 on the psychopath meter in this installment of the story. Does she have a crush on dear ol' dad, or is she just scared shitless of him?

Plus, a monthly-rented, Hi-Tech apartment in a private sex club...on a cop's salary?

Good thing they're at the shore, because this story really jumped the shark!

WantonwidowWantonwidowalmost 2 years ago

Wish someone used me like Daddy used her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is truly a great story line, love the couple they make, a truly well written story and will keep reading each chapter.

Great work

shania2001shania2001over 1 year ago

I am enjoying your story I am really enjoying the story line in it also

JeryarbJeryarbover 1 year ago

Please don't have him share his daughter. Kenny is fine to share. But not sunshine

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No one cares about McKenzie. Jesus....always ruin a story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Less than 24hrs after fucking her, while the wife is in hospital, he takes her to a fetish club that he tents month to month and has had for a while!!

He must be really wealthy being a cop!!

Daddy has freak tendencies which he has never shared with his wife of over 18yrs so what kind of relationship did they really have!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

YOU NEDD TO WRITE AGAIN. FATHER-DAUGHTER STORIES ARE GREAT BUT DO NOT HAVE THEM SHARING WITH OTHERS!!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany6 months ago

No need to watch others if you have the real thing, so to speak, much less if you are invested in your lover. Doesn't ring with me...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Echoing what has already been said: this, episode does not shit this story.

He has a membership in a very expensive, exclusive club. That his wife has no idea exists. They have 4 kids. That’s expensive too.

The hedonism makes an interesting story…just not this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysHellion@DaddysHellion
1562 Followers
Puerto Rican Italian woman with a penchant for Daughters loving their Daddies in all of the right ways. I am not my characters, so please DO NOT message me looking to be my Daddy. That is not why I am here. Also: YES, that's my mouth in my profile picture; but NO, you canno...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES