All Comments on 'Caught Wearing Girlfriend's Panties'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The ending ruined it....

It was hot up until the ending. Now I just want Hunter to find out his girlfriend is a bitch and beat his “bestfriend’s” ass for being so manipulative. And then I want him to be happy with someone who actually cares about him. And I want those other two bitches to be miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You could’ve gotten a five...

Normally I do not say negative about someone else’s ideas and stories but like previous comment ending killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hypocrisy

Wait, so his girlfriend is the bitch? He uses her underwear without permission and then cheats on her and SHE is the bitch?

Of course the other two actively looked for that to happen, but Hunter is hardly innocent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
“Was” a good story, until......

I feel like this betrayal should backfire in someone’s face. Don’t care for stories where there is such deceit. So, Hunter had a little fetish. There are plenty out there with some kind of special pleasure. But, when someone uses your “best friend”, where’s the trust there. Wrong for the girlfriend. Wrong for the best friend. Feel bad for used Hunter. When people are used.....that’s hurtful. There’s too much of that shit in the world.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
Cut it out!

If you clue guys in to what a wonderful thing cock is, there won’t be any left for us!

I love how confident and unfazed your characters are engaging in acts that would make most guys cringe.

Great story,5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not to beat a dead horse but...

The story as mentioned was awesome until that whole blackmail thing. It's like putting 87 gas in your luxury car(it ruins it). I was so excited. The story was so refreshing but anything that involves lies, blackmail, or deceit is an immediate turn off. On top of that you made his "Bestfriend" seem weak and simple to betray him over a girl. And this is coming from a girl...sighs...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great writing

So far have enjoyed many of your stories.

Reading what people have written I understand what they say. On the flip side sometimes a girl, or guy, just know when their partner is ready to take the next step.. Sometimes they need a helluva push

Keep writing!!

sensualstoriessensualstoriesabout 6 years ago
Yum

Love everything about this story. Love the fact he is wearing panties, love that he has a cute ass, love that his friend enjoyed how he looked in the panties, love all they did. VERY HOT story. I also love stories that seduce the reader into hoping it will go further and further, and it does. It is the art of seducing the reader that makes a story even hotter. Good job on such a sensual story. I got quite excited reading it.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 6 years ago
I'm looking forward to Chapter 2

I love that Dani set him up. It gives the events a little plausibility. 2 straight guys don't just fuck each other without some reason. But now he has to get banged in front of his girlfriend, and then Ryan has to have sex with her, too. Hunter needs to end up a sissy submissive bottom to both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Got caught wearing my sister-in-laws panties, by her husband, Bathroom door was not locked, and got caught with used panties on my head while wearing another pair. He just walked in, locked the door, and fucked my face. He then took me to their bed and fucked me. The next day we did a repeat, with his wife watching. More stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That’s right UAlbanyGirl518

You’re totally right Albany Girl: it’s all about cock! It’s a good thing for you girls that most men haven’t discovered how hot man sex is otherwise you girls wouldn’t be getting any cock at all! See, us guys don’t actually need women in order to have sex: we can fuck and suck as much as we like with each other. But you women need us guys in order to have hot sex: without us guys there’s no cock. It mightn’t be fair but it’s true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Me too

I loved the whole story, the way you had me wanting some too was making me feel so horny for cock! I'm looking forward to seeing how this newborn slut craves for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Goddammit

This was so hot until the end. Blackmailing is bullshit and a big no no. Now we know that Ryan only did what he did to sleep with Hunters girlfriend. So what if hunter likes to wear panties? Who the hell is his girlfriend to manipulate his best friend into sleeping with him. That was just fucked up and a massive turn off.

PurezaPurezaalmost 6 years ago
Lost me at the end

So hot until you find out it is just a ploy to get with the girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love wearing panties

I wear panties all the time. My g/f loves seeing me in her panties and she masterbates to an incredible get off. In fact anymore I have to wear her panties every night and tell her my stories of being bi as a young man. Recently she has taken to seducing my man pussy with her fingers and is wanting to fuck me with a dildoo. I am hoping for my birthday next week that she is going to present me with a vibrator as a present along with some of her used panties so she can fuck me regularly. She has already told me she wants too. What a great story. Even if the g/f is into the plot, mYbe they will make it a three some soon. Now I have to take care of business, my cock is hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My dream scenario

Would love a panty wearing friend like Hunter. This story made me so horny :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm not gay but...

If I was wearing my pantyhose and high heels I know that I am going to have to suck your cock. Mounting me and I love you to come in my tight and sweet ass. I rub my pantyhose wet with my precum. I am home.....

MyGirlBaeMyGirlBaealmost 6 years ago
Okay..............

Damb that was a plot twist, but somehow I kinda had a feeling Ryan knew and had motives behind fucking Hunter. Poor Hunter.....but anywhere it was a okay story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!!!

Damn that’s a hot story. I’ve been wearing panties every day for years. I’m bisexual and I’ve sucked my share of cocks. I’m still looking for that couple where the g/f or preferably wife watches and humiliates me while she makes me suck her man’s cock and give my virgin ass to him so he can make me the little slut that I really am. Looking forward to reading more of your work. 5*s!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you should continue the story

you should continue the story, its hot.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
What a great tale of 'tail."

How about more?

michaeltreadwaymichaeltreadwayover 5 years ago
MORE!!!!

PLEASE continue. so hard now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my. I am straight but that is so hot!!

Very nice story. I would love to have something like that happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Soo sexy

Must have a rummage through my girlfriends lingerie drawer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only half experience

I have never taken it in the butt but like to try some day. I love pussy too... A friend of mine get together once in a while and suck each others dick.. My wife watches and rubs her clit till she gets off watching us suck dick... Its all good !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please!

I want to read about the rest of this sexy weekend!

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 5 years ago
True Pany Fun

Very fun story. I personally love wearing panties, especially crotchless - one should always be prepared. This story had me wearing my newest black, lace, crotchless string bikini bottom. And by the end, my panties are needing to go in the laundry. Hope we hear more from Hunter and Ryan. Maybe Dani can encourage and coach them in their next sexperience.

TyrayCartierTyrayCartierover 5 years ago

Love the story and hotness, hate the "turn a friend out to get at his girlfriend" part.

I DO foresee a lot of kink here, so excellent overall.

blissfulltalesblissfulltalesover 5 years ago
Panties are great

Great story, would love to read more. Maybe a threesome?

Tink22004Tink22004about 5 years ago

I loved the story until the end, the fact that the girlfriend and best friend plotted together so he can fuck his her, complete turn-off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bad ending

The ending was terrible. Mad me hate the story. A real turn off.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
great story 5 stars

I love this story. I too am a sissy sub faggot CD bitch. I'd love to have my well-hung male friends feed me their cocks and fuck me, especially with my wife watching. It would be so hot if she was the one who set it all up.

I love reading all your stories. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Second

Second part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story. I loved the ending where his girlfriend was in on it to turn him into a cock slut. Would love another chapter where Ryan fucks him in Dani’s panties while Dani watches.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
2nd comment

Please continue this story. I can't wait to read what Dani and Ryan have in store for Hunter. I myself love wearing panties and love getting fucked by big hard cocks. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please finish this!

This story is so hot and amazing! I want more!

load69load69over 4 years ago
Great story

Great story! I would love to be caught wearing some hot panties and then get a big hard cock buried in my ass for the first time😛😛😛

IASFPWTFIASFPWTFover 4 years ago
hot!!!

great story!!!

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Another Great Story!

A very horny first time story. When my buddy fucks me I like him to stop thrusting, shove it in me deep and just hold it there while I cum. I love to be able to concentrate on the feeling of my ass clamping down in spasms on his hard meat! I also like it, when he starts to cum, for him to shove it in deep, filling me up and just hold it there. It really turns me on to know he is shooting his load as deep inside me as he can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wicked Hoy

That wassuch a hot story, I could so feel myself being taken that way. And the texting to the girlfriend letting her know was the extra turn on for me!

chuck676chuck676about 4 years ago
I agree with Load69

I loved the story, I like wearing my ex girlfriends panties that she left at my house when she moved out, a simple pink one that I can fit my penis into and the one that an ex bought me for Christmas one year that is a bit smaller red with black polka dots and red bows on each hip. I almost forgot to mention how I was leaking precum as I rubbed my penis through my jeans, I was that turned on.

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoirealmost 4 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed reading this!!! It would be amazing to read more of this if you decide to write more for this story!!!

bleachbbleachbalmost 4 years ago
Part 2 please?

Hot! But I want to read what happens next...

harrybottomharrybottomalmost 4 years ago

I keep coming back to this one and I would pay real money for at least one more story with these characters. It’s a fantastic setup and feels like there’s a lot more that can be done.

robin48robin48over 3 years ago
mmmmmm

hunter getting hunted and cunted..heh heh

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong Thong

I like wearing a thong as I like the way it rubs on my asshole as I move. I answered I had for a four hand massage from a male and female couple In what was then Doublelist. I am a bisexual mature man, call me a bit chubby but I have a smooth bubble butt and I am a bottom.

As I was undressing she noticed my Thong in the mirror as she set up the oils and lotions. As I was taking it off she said leave it on...

I laid on the table and they began the massage, with her massaging my torso and he doing my legs and after about twenty minutes they began massaging my my butt. I really enjoy having my ass massaged and naturally start to open my lights exposing myself to the masseuse or masseur. When I did that he began rubbing my man pussy through the thong. She pulled it up with one hand and with the other rubbed my smooth taint and balls.

At that point he put a padded wedge under pelvis elevating my ass, and she pulled thong off slowly sliding it down my legs. It was then that both of them started lubing and opening up my pussy as she called. She said since I wore a thong I must be a pussy boy. I almost took offense to her comment but then as he inserted one and then two fingers into my pussy and she was stroking my cock ignored the comment and I wished I had a pussy. While she stroked me and he fingered me with three fingers, he dropped his shorts and handed me his cock the stroke and play with. He was a tanned guy except for what looked like a skimpy tan line low on his pelvis. He had a nice six inch cut cock, smooth balls and a small tuft of pubic hair closely shorn above the shaft.

I noticed that she had stripped and he had no tan line above and a matching tan line like his, but her pussy was shaved and she had beautiful petal shaped pussy lips and a prominent clit. I could Tell she was excited as she was very moist from watching him loosen my pussy. She came forward and pulled my face into her pussy and the had me slide down the table and laid back on the table and aging pulled my face into her pussy.

Because I was nearly off of the table, while standing her stepped in between my legs and introduced his hard cock into my pussy. As he fucked me, she spanked my ass with alternating swats with one hand while pulling my face into her cunt. After about 20 minutes I felt her convulse and cum in my face causing him to cum in my ass depositing a nice load of cum. We laid there a few minutes and he pulled out letting some of his load slide out. She told me not to move and stuck a butt plug in my pussy and told me to stay still.

I was instructed to turn over and he pulled my legs up exposing my plugged ass. She then pulled on a strapon and proceeded to fuck me and stroke my cock. While we were fucking he washed the funk of my ass off his tumescent cock and presented it for sucking. She stroked and he sucked my cock resulting in me shooting onto my stomach and then he pulled out and shot another large load on my chest, face and stomach. She said since I was the pussy boy, she scooped our combined load and fed it to my very receptive mouth. We retired to a large open shower and washed up. As I dressed she made sure she pulled my thong up and made sure it rubbed on my slightly gaping leaking pussy and told me next time I would be wearing one of hers as she fucked me as they spit roasted me.

I went to pull my wallet out to pay them and they said the pleasure was all theirs and they told me next time I would be their pussy boy as she liked watching him chase clean smooth chubby boys.

Bifriendly@hotmail.com

midtwnnycmidtwnnycover 3 years ago
love this story..

I want to be in hunters place so bad.....i want a bf who sets me up like this.

ChattyChattyover 3 years ago
Good friends

I wish I had a friend like Ryan when I was in school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Mmmmmmm,

Very nice. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot

Now if the girlfriend talks hunter into sucking his friends cock in front of her then you'll have a very hot story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story and can relate to parts of it. I do enjoy wearing panties from time to time. I have sucked several cocks but have never been fucked by a man. My first time sucking cock was during a threesome with a couple I met on a swinger website. I experienced several first with this couple during our 4 meetings we had. She fucked my ass with a strap on while I sucked his cock. I also ate a fresh creampie after he fucked her. Once I felt him cum in my mouth the first time I knew I wanted to suck more cock.

drobert44drobert44over 3 years ago
Lovely

The best part was when Dani asked him to turn her BF sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

omg, i would love to be in sexy panties & show off my ass too a naughty man. then he would have his way with me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!!!

I read this story while wearing a pair of purple silk panties!! They have a very large wet spot right now. I'm so horny that I'm going to find some cock to fuck me tonight! Thanks for making me so horny! Great writing and keep it up!!😊😊

BaladeerBaladeerabout 3 years ago

Liked it a lot till the end, like many readers commenting here. Ryan and Dani are deuchebags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish I could go back to 1978. The guy I bought my pot from was, allegedly, gay. This was in an era when it was stigmatic to be considered gay although, obviously, there were plenty of gay guys everywhere. The half dozen, or so, guys that always seemed there when I'd show up to buy were, while not obviously gay, certainly there for more than pot! I heard rumors to that effect but never thought it was true but found out years later it was. Oh, my, to go back, get stoned and join in the wild gay orgy that was a continuous happening! Disco music, pre-Aids (thanks Fauci) and these guys were all 15-20 years old, mostly smooth with, I'm sure, raging hard ons and plenty of cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just met my first guy to have mm sex with and wore a pair of my wife's thong panties. He went crazy, tonguing my ass and reaming me. My nipples were about to explode when he finally pulled them off and sucked my dick! I stopped om the way home and purchased 12 pair! And plan on seeing him real soon!

horseman2bighorseman2bigover 2 years ago

Very very hot makes me think about how much I might want to let you or big cocked school boys to try to turn me into nasty cock slut bitch! I’m getting even hornier thinking about having someone make me let them try my {Real Virgin Ass Pussy.} I’m really making myself want try it I never have wanted to till now I have always had a big thing about sucking on boys and men’s cocks,big or small.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending fucked this up. Fuck Dani and Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, but the ending ruined it for me

427427about 2 years ago

I wear a females bra and panties when I jerk off. I want to suck a man's cock and swallow his cum...yes, this story turned me on...Hmmmmm

stillworking1234stillworking1234about 2 years ago

Super HOT! Stroking while reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the ending fucked it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dani needs to be there when Ryan takes her bf. She needs to talk to him while he’s being taken. Spread his cheeks to help Ryan get in. Ask Hunter how he likes it? Slap his ass as he’s being fucked. Have Hunter on his back with his ass at the edge of the bed. Dani straddles Hunters face while holding his legs up, sucking his cock as Ryan pushes in. Then grinding her pussy in Hunters face.

I finally let my wife know I liked ass play. I asked her to stick a tampon in my butt while laying in bed on my back with my knees up. Then after a bit had her pull on the string to remove it slowly. We now have small to very large dildos. I like taking the big one but I can’t take it all. After playing with the big one and getting my ass stretched out I’ll jump on the shower and stick the dildo to the wall and back on to it. I then ride it to fuck myself while stroking my soapy cock.

I went along with letting a couple of guys take me at different times when I was younger, but no guys since. I do get fucking hot as hell thinking about it and when my wife encourages me!

What a slut I can be when being watched!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ending was terrible. I’d definitely revise it. Ruined everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agreed, hot story but the end ruins it. I wanted Ryan to want to fuck Hunter. Not only want him because he wants Dani.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

need part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tough crowed, I liked the end. Maybe it could continue with a 3sum.

My panties are dripping wet reading your story.

Wish that would happen to me.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

What an interesting story. I really hope you continue with this awesome storyline. 10 stars

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

mic1980devmic1980devalmost 2 years ago

fucking hot, best ever , more of that and like that, more guys should wear and love lingeries and more bros should find out and blackmail their secrets. please like that

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 2 years ago

Very hot story - I loved how Hunter was dominated by his friend. My sense is that he would soon no longer be even Bi but made totally gay in view of his response to his "friend's" fucking. This could really use a sequel!

robin48robin48almost 2 years ago

nice story..boy wears girls panties and becums girl

johncollins69johncollins69over 1 year ago

nice...I busted a big load to your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💥💥💥💥💥 (5.0 = 100%)!

kittenonedgekittenonedgeover 1 year ago

yeah i totally loathe lies and everything like that...i still gave you 5 stars but the ending did kind of ruin the rush i got from the rest of the story...i love your style of writing no matter what though! 💜

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was really in to it but the ending completely ruined it 😪

mikecablemikecableover 1 year ago

Great idea for a story, but there should be more to it. Would you consider a sequel to this one....or two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm straight but I just recently started reading trans and m4m stories. Absolutely hard as a diamond. I've been thinking about trying cock. I think about sucking until I get a blast shot down my throat and all over my face. I hope if I try it it won't be regretted. Maybe it will be a new beginning to bisexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aw I really enjoyed this until the whole girlfriend thing. They're both using and humiliating him in a completely unsexy way. I hate that his "best friend" would do this just to get with his gross gf.. 😔 ruined it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

got me horny wanting his cock in my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write another

Second part

Please

temptationsandleftoverstemptationsandleftoversabout 1 year ago

This was really good until the end. The girlfriend and best friend using him like that ruined the entire thing. I gave it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This needs a sequel :D

midtwnnycmidtwnnycabout 1 year ago

god how i wish i was hunter at this moment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty hot and reasonably realistic way that two young male friends might explore these waters, and having first hand experience taking my best friends cock in my ass as young men, the sensations described seem to be drawn from the authors own experiences perhaps. If you are a younger guy and have a good friend and a curiosity about what it’s like to fuck a guy or be fucked by a guy, I cannot recommend highly enough that you take the chance and try it out with your friend. It is a totally worthwhile experience you will most likely find amazingly erotic and wonderfully pleasurable, and there is no better situation than with a good friend when you are young. That’s the prime time, you probably will not get a better situation than that.:

My friend and I started off at like 18 and 20 and had a 5+ year thing going where we sucked each other off and had some absolutely amazing fuck sessions about once a month or so. My favorite thing to do was dress in panties thigh highs and garter and be his fuck slut for the afternoon or night. Loved swallowing his load, love him calling me a fuck slut or his bitch as he fuck me silly before filling my ass with come.

Eventually we both married women and our get togethers sort of faded into no longer a thing. It’s been 25 years or so since then, and I’ve had sex with maybe a dozen guys since; but none of them were ever as hot and amazing as my best friend and I were, I wish I could even kinda close to that magic with someone else but that has been elusive so far.

I am so glad I did it, I discovered the truth about it, having sex with another guy is nothing you need to feel weird about and it doesn’t change who you are in any way. It’s nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed, it doesn’t make you any less a man, I’d argue it makes you more of man because only a real man can get fucked in the ass while wearing lingerie and emerge with his masculinity intact. If you met me, you’d have no idea what we’d done, many times, and I wish to do more of, there just is not a “type”, all sorts of men do this, it’s unfortunate there’s such a stigma in our society around it. The stigma goes away when men grow up by normalizing such experiences, speak of such things without fear of what others think about it. Be men, don’t cower in fear, cowering in fear of others judgements about your activities is the ultimate expression of submission, an ugly and unpleasant one at that. Be safe and have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was really hot

BibottomchapBibottomchapabout 1 year ago

Liked it because it wasn't too hyped. I have had a similar experience and this seemed more real and enjoyed that it was written as though it could really happen. Looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Total seduction between friends. Great intimate dialogue kept me hard right to the “end.” Am looking forward to Dani joining in.

Arya_JaneArya_Janeabout 1 year ago

Damn, I so needed this story to continue. I wanted to hear what Ryan did with Dani, but more importantly what happened when he cucked Hunter. Did other friends get a piece of that ass?

1reddawg121reddawg1211 months ago

So wish part 2 Was Written..

CuriousBiCD67CuriousBiCD6710 months ago

Very Hot...Loved it

m1km1n30m1km1n308 months ago

Loved, loved, loved it … until it turned out Ryan only seduced his friend so he can get into his best friend’s girl’s pants. Ewww. Why?!?! Better the boys had done it, and she found out and thought it was wildly sexy and they eased their way into a trouple or something. This ending is just mocking Hunter and his trust in Ryan. He’s getting played by the two people he loves.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’ve been with only one guy but I sucked his dick. I’ve always wanted to be the submissive one wanting to turn a guy on that he wants to fuck me. Now I’m to the point I would like to get in a dress, turn him on and then get fucked the way women do - anything for a big dick.

slth8469slth84697 months ago

Absolutely fabulous story. Hope you keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was so hot, I admit while ready this story, I wanted to be Hunter (be a submissive sissy slut)

I’m sure I’ll be wearing pantys more often!

travel66travel665 months ago

Its even more hot knowing she wants him to be bi. Wish my wife were like that.

Id love to suck some cock, take it in the ass and have her join in.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
7116 Followers
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...