All Comments on 'Does My Body Distract You? Ch. 02'

by FutureSexLoveSound

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whew!

More please! Good lord this is a good short story.

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Hot

Great new series. Please continue , Maria and Ellie sound as if they are fun and i am looking forward to more , either as a continuation of this or a new story.

Thank you

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
not bad

I thought it was a good ch.2, if anything a little short but still good, however I am not a big fan of being blindfolded, I like to see what I am doing, or what is being done to me, but that is just me

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago
Mmm.

Wow wow wow. So fuckin hot. I want more of Maria and Ellie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn

I swear this is the hottest stuff I read in awhile

APL32APL32almost 6 years ago
Impressed

I usually hate one page stories because the development isn't there, but you did a lot in just one page! The mix of lust and sweetness was great. I hope there will more more chapters coming and hella relationship growth. Also, I'd hate to hear that Maria gets caught, fired, blames Ellie, they fight, they break up, and then get back together; but do you.

FutureSexLoveSoundFutureSexLoveSoundalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you everyone for the lovely feedback! I hope I can deliver on the next chapter of Maria and Ellie’s journey.. I will take all constructive criticism into consideration!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant!_5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms!

Hallo FutureSexLoveSound!

In spite of the fact I wouldn't recommend, risking your job, the way Maria is.... This is a well written, damned hot-sexy story, and I can't wait to read chapter-3,,, yes!

There is an Austrian version of blindfold sex, I have enjoyed (Himmel und Hölle) _ heaven and hell.... But in my opinion it's best with 5 to 8 women, like at a group sex party.... Usually there is some sort of number drawing to select a victim, she's stripped naked and tied down to a bed, or padded party table, and blindfolded,,, after a few minutes with everyone tonguing her, or as many women as can get around her at one time, using only their tongues, all over her naked body,,, cum is pouring from her pussy..

Thank-you for a very enjoyable story!

Gay Kat,

bigdykeenergybigdykeenergyalmost 5 years ago

thanks for the good gay content

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous