All Comments on 'If Things Had Been Different Ch. 05'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
A bit disappointed...

Nicely written as always, Shady, but I was a bit disappointed. I had hoped that Chapter 5 would confirm some of my suspicions about Julie, ie that she's something in the murkier end of intelligence work. Hope there'll be another chapter soon returning us to the nitty-gritty of the first four chapters. Still, I'll kick you off with five stars.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLalmost 6 years ago
Details Great

Julie another hot one.. Great details..I thought I saw Chico lurking outside waiting for his turn with the ladies..lol

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Lovely

NMP - awesome, as always! I got quite a chuckle at still being a virgin at 18, but I understand Lit’s strict rules on the truth, LOL. I love your stories so much, and being a part of them makes them that much hotter for me. Keep up the good work love.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago

P.S. Bill, interesting thought...you ARE a bad boy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Captivating

Stumbled across the first chapter and couldnt help but read all 5 as fast as I could. Can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really enjoyed this story - bit surprised by the time jump but if you come back for some infill that would be terrific. And there's year left yet too (Sarah is what, 53 now). Thanks for sharing this whole adventure.

Surprisingly I would have been in the Punch Bowl and other pubs around Covent Garden in '88. Must have missed these two characters though, sadly. 😎

Please keep writing. Cheers.

ProfPate

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years ago

An interesting sequel which keeps us on the edge of our seats xxxxx

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Well i didnt see that coming

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

Like Maonaigh, I'm disappointed.

You created a compelling, if sad and bittersweet, mystery … and left us hanging, with all the questions Sarah wanted to ask, but didn't. And, of course, didn't get answers. That's pretty unsatisfying. It was beginning to feel like purposeful torment on Julie's part, as if Sarah isn't quite as important as we thought, and maybe she has ten other women she treats the same, slightly trivial manner. Makes her professions of love start to feel disingenuous.

And adding multi-generational manipulation feels kind of dirty … and not in a good way. She's treating Mitchie in the same offhanded way. I can't help but feel more sad than happy for all the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
1732 Followers
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...