All Comments on 'Queen of the Sisterhood Pt. 03'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great edging scene, but a glaring plot hole

Another well voiced performance by Xyta. The edging sounded intense; I wish it had gone on another 20 minutes or so. The only nit I have to pick has to do with Xyta's guards, who, apparently, can't break through a flimsy door in time to save their queen from a fate worse than death. On balance, though, it's another sexy performance by the ever sexy Xyta.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ONE TINY PROBLEM

Awesome audio...buuuut, why could they not kick down the door??

Oh and I would love more to this series

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Uh oh! Lol

One comment I can ignore, two I'll be wary of, but I won't wait for a third.

First, thank you both for your comments, they mean a great deal.

Second, regards this door: clearly a script failure on my part. The guard(s) could easily and eventually did quickly break the door down. However the problem they had was that they believed the spy would kill their queen before they could fully enter to rescue her, leading them to indecision and over caution.

Ho hum.

Colour it another fine learning experience. I'll make notes on where I can improve next time around and make sure my intent is clear to the listener as well as myself.

😁

Again, thank you both for taking the time.

Xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Consider it a compliment...

...that we think highly enough of your storytelling skills that we noticed that (and, yes, you did work in the indecision of the guards; however, with a single voice, that was hard to convey). I appreciate you taking the time to create erotic audio instead of wanking fodder. Please keep it up, and let us know when your Patreon site is live.

hornymale6743hornymale6743almost 6 years ago
More femdom!!!

Awesome audio! I hope you do more femdom ones I really enjoy them! I also really like the sound effects you put in the background!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
1217 Followers
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES