All Comments on 'Caught with Consequences Ch. 02'

by Steffinheels

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Not so sure Stephie go

I'm seductively drawn into becoming Stephie as I'm turned on by these sexually lustful encounters with both sexes especially the ones with thick meaty dicks fucking me as if I was a woman, making me feel so sexy. I also enjoy putting on female lingerie, as I step into very sexy & feminan panties I begin feeling warm as they slide up my legs, past my thighs until finally kissing my pantied behind. Also the naughty enjoyment of putting on sexy garter belt and then a pair of sexy sheer nylon stockings is just a very pleasurable experience. As I bring each stocking up my individual legs I can appreciate the sensual feeling that is brought as I gently pull and smooth beach nylon up my leg slipping past my my ankles then and finally reaching my thigh and the gentle kiss that I feel when finally fastening it to its garter straps, becoming more of a woman. As I step into a sexy pair of high heel pumps gaining another measure of ladylike femininity have you been feeling more complete towards the goal that I'm chasing. Ivan decide instead of a bra to go with sexy bustier for more curvaceous figure & push-up experience effect ( and that's just the sexy inner wrappings) any man would appreciate.

I fell in love with ladies panties when I was a little boy first time I saw a beautiful pair of panties I was 9 or 10 years old, they belonged to my cousin Rosita, capturing I just have to have them, and they became mine.

As a years turned in to decades, I learned more about other forms of intimate apparel like bras, stockings, pantyhose, bustiers, corsets, baby dolls, chemises and many other beautiful and silky things.

Also dresses skirts and blouses & slips, and also the sexy beautiful high heels and help me while I walk in femininity

Yes I enjoyed your story very very much and that's how your story makes me feel

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
fantastic

I'm a sissy CD and I'd love to meet another sexy CD with nice tits and a big cock. Becca sounds wonderful. Where can I meet her?

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothabout 5 years ago
Enjoying the Consequences

Yes, I'm reading through the series and am drawn to how well you have described the characters and their actions. Would loved to have known how Steph dealt with neighbors and the transition. Regardless, all I can say is "Yum!" Now on to the next two n the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh My Goshhhh!!!

Ms Steff, this has been one of my best "finds" on Literotica. Your writing style is very descriptive and, for me, erotic! Being a long-time CD/TV, Christine would luv💓 to meet another soul-mate, just like Steffie met Becca. This has been one of my greatest fantasies. I've had three girlfriends that have been accepting of Christine, and they've been my "Natalie" for Me. I'd luv💓 to get "caught" again.....Mmmm! Thanks for sharing your story.

SissyCrissy6245

UncleFester623UncleFester62326 days ago

Very hot! Excellent plot twist!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous