All Comments on 'Charity Auction'

by lordcommander

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laughably bad

Even for a fantasy this was just ridiculous. You want us to believe she commits an act of prostitution in front of all those people and nobody calls the cops? Some of the other wives would have been on their cell phones so fast it would have made their husbands heads spin. And what about her husband? Her actions have basically eliminated his chance to become VP. He's guilty of pimping his wife out. You think anyone in the board room will make him VP? He'll be lucky to keep a job as the janitor when the dust clears. He'd be so angry at seeing his career and marriage go up in smoke he'd probably be the first person to call the police. If he sends his wife to jail for her behavior he'd probably get a better deal in their divorce. Because there's no way these two nasty people stay married. That was the other bad thing about this story. There's no ending.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Apparently

There is ONE idiot who can’t separate fantasy from reality and has to post all his rude comments. This story was a very fun “what if” type of story. It’s fiction but that fool seems to equate everything he reads to real life. Well we all know in real life her jerked his little micropenis raw to it. Keep writing and posting. The rest of us aren’t quite so delusional as him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He's right!

Yeah I agree with anon, the whole time I was reading this I was thinking, "but what about the VP position?!" I only get off on stuff about VP's. Next time, don't include any sex or and keep it to the sweet and juicy stuff we all want: VP material. Just write out a very dry, sexless list things a VP has to do at this company, so we get an idea of what this guy will have to carry-out should he make VP and then (to solve your no ending problem) just write "VPVPVPVPVPVPVPV" etc until you hit five pages.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
Really? 1*

Really? 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
***

The beginning up to about the time Claire stripped and the last part where the other "auction items" raised their hands was excellent. Pure absurdist fun. The sex scenes after the strip were just boilerplate. Overall very nice.

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018almost 6 years ago
Part two

First rate story. Claire really upped the ante. So what will the other wives do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Puke

-5

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Auctions can be great fun

Love your story. All of us girls have a bit of Claire in us. Come on hot guys, draw us out. xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well that was a pile of words

but lets see what comes of it

Robert's career is now over at best he may keep his current job, but look for demotions and poor reviews and have a negative to hostile work place. He will likely be released for some cause. This leaves little to no money in any divorce settlement. She will now be well known as a slut - whore so none of her friends will want her within 200 ft of their husbands. If she seeks a job good luck avoiding harassment.

But the writer just hates husbands so most likely she will run off with mister big dick and have a life of gold, while Robert lives in a box under the overpass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Annette

Don't put any other "girls" in your category babe. You are truly a world class whore. Oxoxoxox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pure garbage

-10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was pretty odd, and depressing.

Thanks for trying?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@Annettebishop

I can can believe all the girls in YOUR CIRCLE are Claire clones. Your profile details your chosen lifestyle.

Mine is not the place to make judgements on your personal decisions.

However your generality is making an unacceptable judgement on my decisions.

A girl or woman can be extremely sexually exciting, excited, and fulfilled without publically acting like a dog in heat. Certainly most husbands would not want to turn their wives into sex show sluts.

That you think all husbands and wives, all males and females should act in that manner, then take your daughter or son or niece or nephew to your next get-together with your group and let all in attendance have at them in front of everyone making sure videos are taken from all angles.

Anyone who believes covering his wife's face in cum is erotic has no respect for her.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
A Mystery

Why do some men invent female characters like this? Can it possibly be because they have no idea how to relate to a real woman?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I agree 27

Annette is a made up character. Made up by her fat, bald, impotent, husband as a fantasy wife, totally different from the dried up old skank he is married to. Xoxoxo

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 6 years ago

a good revenge story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This writer's isea of "classy"

is a bit warped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ridiculous

anyone that finds this erotic or believable has their head in their ass

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Wow

I can't decide if this is a fantasy or a nightmare. Perhaps it is just wishful thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well Annette...

You seemed to have gotten the troll's attention. Sorry to hear that. He's posting all over these comments with his nonsense. I fo one agree with what you said. Most women do have a side of them that wishes they could be sexually free and adventurous. Sometimes all it takes is the right situation to let it out.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
@annie "Well, Annette."

I think it's obvious the guy is crushing on Annette. He wants her attention, so badly. I love Annette. She's kind and gentle and never has a bad word to say about anyone.

When you say, "Most women do have a side of them that wishes they could be sexually free and adventurous," I suspect most "people" have that side, male or female. The difference between you and me, is that from what I can tell in comments, I did not, and would not read a story like this, is that I do not believe that a woman must have sex with random strangers to be "sexually free and adventurous." I find that right in my own bedroom, with my own husband. Feel free to practice what you will. Don't tell me that I'm not "sexually free and adventurous" because I don't share your view. You have no idea.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Description

"Classy housewife puts herself up for auction" - That's an oxymoron. "Classy" housewives don't put themselves up for auction!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 6 years ago
well I see a divorce

In the total works. Oh and you might want to denut the bastard. Btb part 2. Write that one asswipe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Shocking how these stories just keep coming out. They believe for a wife to be truly happy is to have sex with other men. These writers have a lot of inner pain going on. I guess for them to keep and please their wives is to let her open her legs to others. PITY!!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years ago
DIFFERENT

You did a reasonable job on a story sure to raise the ire of many readers. I would have thought you wrote a story no one could relate it to real life, but darned if a few didn't talk about what happened to hubby's career. Can't say I blame them for using ANON tab.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hope it was worth it?

Hope her short time of “freedom and expressionism” was worth the destruction of her marriage. The loss of face and standing for her husband in the company he works for probably is immeasurable. How could he ever face any of those people again in a business/professional and really be taken seriously.

Sure, she was upset by his actions; but her response was so far beyond anything one would consider appropriate in response.

It will be interesting to see how the author decides to handle the aftermath/post mortem from this event, if they decide to write another chapter.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
completely unbelievable

and thus cannot really get into it. The damage to her marriage, her husband's career (and thus her own material well being), her reputation, to any kids that may come forth down the road, are immeasurable and outside of normal human calculus.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
LC, you sure stirred the pot hoss. Not much to work with once you paint yourself

Into the "Husband is kind of a dick and the wife goes overboard on revenge" corner.

If you actually fantasize about this kind of plot, and want to keep using it, maybe sand some of the rougher and cruder edges off. Find another way for her inner slut to come out, find a way to justify it beside revenge on an asshole hubs or a drooling cuck fantasy hub.

Just a thought. Thanks for sharing it, and stirring the pot. If nothing else we got a good comment from Randi out of your story!

lordcommanderlordcommanderalmost 6 years agoAuthor
I’m learning, I’m learning!

I’m glad to see so many responses to this story! I’ll try and keep the insight about revenge and pathetic husbands in mind but pathetic characters are fun to write! Anyway, i have a feeling my stories are going to continue to exist in a little bit of sexual twilight zone: just adjacent to our boring old reality. So I appreciate the “not realistic” comments but my response to them is, “No doi.”

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Damn, what a ride. Robert’s plan certainly didn’t work out like he planned. Will there be a follow up chapter two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1* Unbelievable Story

Respectable corporate charity auction turned into a sex party is not very believable. Once again, no minus scores available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Leave her alone

Stop with the anonymous attacks on Annette already. Her lifestyle choices are her own, not yours. She is an unabashed slut, and proud of it. I agree with other comments, I think she is too "out there", to be real, but if she is, more power to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please keep writing!

Damn good story for your first one. I am probably not alone in saying, I look forward to more from you. -- claud137

badidea211badidea211almost 6 years ago
This reminded me of an incident...

I really enjoyed this, even though it was a little farfetched. In my uni days (about fourteen years ago) I was one of two toga girls "sold" at a slave auction we held on Rag Day. I was a late replacement for a friend and I didn't actually get on that well with the other girl our buyer (let's call him Tim) bought, but it was all for charity so we agreed to go back to his room and the deal was you had to agree to do one task (normally it would be something sexist like washing or cleaning). Tim had other ideas. he wanted me and Amanda to do a lesbian kiss for him. I refused but Amanda said she would, so I was kind of trapped. After about five minutes prevarication I decided "Fuck it, let's just do it" so we went full on and snogged each other for about ten minutes on his bed. Amanda was groping my breasts and Tim got his penis out and started wanking. It was really surreal and heavy duty stuff. I remember thinking "Why the fuck am I getting wet when I'm not a lesbian and I don't even like Amanda" but a real lesbian told me years later that any French kissing is likely to do that - even with someone you don't actually fancy that much. Tim ended up shooting his load over both of us and most of it went in Amanda's face. He tried to snog us after that but all we really anted to do was get out of there and have a shower. I never did anything like that again but the story was that Amanda famously sucked off seven members of the rugby team at a party one after the other. She married a vicar so I'm not sure if uni was the single wild time in an otherwise straight-laced life or if her marriage was supposed to atone for her sins!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good but Terrible at Same Time

It was terrible because it was so dumb. First, Robert was not caught texting; he was SENT a text picture, so the outrage and disparaging remarks about him being too stupid to cheat correctly were misplaced. Second, if Claire wanted revenge, help him get the VP position - then divorce him for a large settlement. Third, for revenge she could just cut him off sexually and become a slut quietly with men she would never meet in her social circle - thus preserving her own employment potential after the eventual divorce along with a chance to marry again if she wanted. The constant reference to her "trophy wife looks" ensures option 3 would have been simple with 2 being possible. All she had to do was go into any truck stoop or bar. Instead she prostituted herself and ruined any chance of getting a substantial divorce settlement. I don't care about the impossibility of the auction scenario. The story is a fantasy but at least don't have it insult the reader's intelligence. You could have kept the same auction theme and had her go her "date" with the high bidder and BE A SLUT on the PRIVATE DATE, then divorce her hubby and take his money. The good part of the story was that you made the sex scene interesting and different with some uncommon descriptions - for example, describing Mr. Mysterious' cock as a "tree branch". You deserve a neagative score for the plausibility and for ruining what could have been a great story; and you deserve a 5 for your telling of it. I gave you a *3 instead of the compromise *2 you deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@leave her alone

You mentioned the attacks on Annette....what you meant was attack. Singular. They are all coming from that sad pathetic little man who posts all of the negative comments. He is nothing but a lowlife arm who thinks that if anyone is more sexually liberated than him, they must be perverts. To be honest, spending your days on a open site complaining is more perverse than anything else.

danny_33usdanny_33usalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I loved to read how Claire goes crazy on the auction . Guess Robert didn't expect to see this kind of show when he gave her up for auction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sheridan Neville gang bang

My very busty 31 yr old wife Sheridan attended an insurance conference recently and I was invited to attend.After the conference everyone stayed in the hall drinking until there was just me,Sheridan and 8 other men left.Her boss,62 yrs old then took the stage and invited Sheridan to join him.She did so willingly thinking she had won an award so was shocked when he put her over his knees and lifted her short skirt up .She stared at me as he began spanking her gorgeous ass and I was transfixed by this erotic moment.Her knickers were round her ankles as he thrashed her and the other men looked on in amazement..,some of them actually worked for her in her department.After her thrashing her boss walked her over to my table and told her to bend over,facing me.He mauled her huge tits as he fucked her in front of me.After he had fucked her he invited all his staff to enjoy the sexiest,bustiest blonde in the company,and I watched in erotic amazement as my sexy wife was used as a sex toy by 8 men of various ages for about 4 hours

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Annonapuss

Annonapuss, you are a fucking liar. You ain't got a wife named Sheridan.Her name is Annette, you stupid cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
While a very hot cuckolding fantasy, it was in all other ways dumb. Just dumb...

...You need to put enough reality in your stories to help make them less rediculous and potentially insulting.

Hey, it’s your story, so do whatever, but know that most people will quickly tire of suspending all forms of belief and rationality in order to indulge you in your flight of fancy. I have....After this story, it will be awhile before I waste any time here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hope

She enjoyed the ensuing divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

hope he throws the cunt out she is just another whore

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Totally destroyed and humiliated by his wife’s, antics on stage Robert walked got into his car and headed home leaving his wife on the stage.

As he pulled into the garage his, cell rang and it was his wife.

“Where the hell are you Robert why did you leaves need a ride home, you got what you wanted” she hissed

“Take a taxi” as he hung up

About 45 min. later Claire arrived in a taxi, she was furious with Robert.

“That bastard, he got what he derived”, she thought to her as she entered the house

Suddenly she let out a scream and dropped to her knees. There was her husband, who she really did love, sitting in his chair. At his feet was his 9mm Glock, behind him the wall was painted red with blood and his brains.

On his laptop next to him on the table, the screen read, “hope it was worth it”!

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE TITLE SAYS IT IS AN AUCTION

which includes bidding FOR the merchandise, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

son she was just another whore i hope he left went home packed his stuff and left the slut empty the bank and leave town

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A funny creative comic situation of revenge applied to an errant, philandering husband. Some of us know that this is just fiction and we can laugh at the situation - a non existent wife getting revenge making her errant husband squirm.. The readers who don't get that, I wonder about. Really, think about it - getting fucked in public after paying $15,000, well who the hell would do that. Some of you readers have trouble sorting between fantasy fiction vs. reality. I feel sorry for you.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
Well, I have to know...

Despite hating what you wrote I want to know how the whole auction ends. Do the other wives get used like this one? What about hubby-does he divorce the bitch, abandonded her or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was over-the-top stupid

They weren't at some x-rated show. You want us to believe a married woman gets used on a stage in front of all those people? Not even in a fictional story does that make any sense. Awful.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I keep seeing these auction stories.

Who the hell does it and how can you describe the wife as "classy"?

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Unbelievable

So unbelievable, couldn't happen, load of rubbish really. But guess what I loved it, quite entertaining, wouldn't lots of badly treated bored wife's want to do that.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Teenage fantasy bullshit.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Oh yea!!!

This story had to have been written by somebodys kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happen? did you give up or what. I would like to see how this ends.

Please let's see more of your work. I give you a BIG 5/5 so now you have to give me the ending. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wimpy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Classy housewife puts herself up for auction

And gay husband lets her have sex with the winner.

Really wish those who prefer a penis, like odoreater and his closet clique, would just accept themselves and all go hang and write the straight up gay stories which they dont allow themselves to embrace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

where is the classy housewife?

mroc77mroc77about 1 year ago

So very different, but I loved it!!!!!!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Angry Femdom agitprop takes center stage in front of husband, friends and society in this outrageous erotic fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hint: from your story tag line, a "classy housewife" your words, does NOT put herself up for auction. The complete opposite of classy.

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Dumbest plot ever

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The problems with this story are many. There's NO charity that would accept the goings on as described. NO woman with any self respect would accept the sexual treatments she was given- with her husband watching, no less. And NO man outside of one being mentally sick, or in agreement, which evidently wasn't the case, would accept his wife having sex with multiple partners. And if she did do it, she'd be thrown out of the house the next morning. This story was a disgrace. 1/5 stars

mattenwmattenw8 months ago

The best thing about this story is that the author has stopped publishing stories he writes!

SwewxxxSwewxxxabout 2 months ago

It's like watching a locomotive derail. A complete disaster.

tralan69ertralan69er21 days ago

@iammweasel

..."Really wish those who prefer a penis, like odoreater and his closet clique, would just accept themselves and all go hang and write the straight up gay stories which they dont allow themselves to embrace." - I'm sure that would suit you just fine, that way you could stay in the gay section and we wouldn't have to hear your negativity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous