All Comments on 'Facing the Glory Hole'

by RoyalBrain

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

You are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One More Ending?

Wonderful & sexy & a great style.

Loved it ... loved your thoughts & what you have shared.

I just wonder? If when the couple left the premises, both the 'invisible' guys on the other side of the ... Ooohh ... Ooohh....Hole, stumbled across each other.

And they are workmates, neighbours or *blush*, family?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I’m a chick, but

I’m not normally into listening to other women’s audios, but listening to you orgasm as you tell your fantasy was hot as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

One of the best story I ever heard. Thank you.

FreudianSlippinFreudianSlippinover 4 years ago
Simply wonderful!

Great erotic voice with a complimentary conception of a storyline in an adult vids booth that is descriptive and vividly elucidated into a fabulous end in for all. Absolutely one of the best I've heard, and her voice is sensually arousing while soothing and reassuring simultaneously. Stunning! New fan here... Would so enjoy chatting some day! Like a dream, but a good one.

Daleg70Daleg70over 4 years ago
WOW!

OMG! I LOVE this story!! I would die to have my wife to the same thing!! Thank you!! I will be jerking off to this story for many years to cum!!

SpensermikeSpensermikealmost 4 years ago
Slow build

Love your story, and the slow, building, detailed account of the store, the booth, interaction with your partner, the movie on the screen. Then the surprise addition of a stranger's participation. You are a gifted story teller, and the final gift hearing you fuck yourself and cum finishing your story. Heavenly. So much fun to hear your delicious reaction. More!

StackedActionStackedActionover 2 years ago

So.

Fucking.

Wet.

My god this story made me so hot. Mmmm

billwollerbillwollerover 1 year ago

Very exciting! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Instant fucking hardon. So hot. Thank you

BaldguyIND59BaldguyIND599 months ago

Very good story! Your voice made me so hard. I came as I listened to your orgasm. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow. Wish I could download that!

Jenna2641Jenna26412 months ago

Wonderful. Great story telling & sounds of passion. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

was great

JimSue60JimSue6022 days ago

Listened to this while fucking Sue from behind…..we were imagining ourselves in the story and Sue in particular with my cock in her from behind and an imaginary one in her sweet mouth. I could feel her getting off on the story line and the sexy voice….was SO erotic, especially when she yelped out when she came. Awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoyalBrain@RoyalBrain
1329 Followers
Want more Mistress? Visit geteroticaudio.com to get a custom audio or book time with me. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Keep those delicious emails coming. Thank you for all your kind words as always. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Explore your kinks with my checklist here: ht...