All Comments on 'Three Way Stimulation'

by magic_tantra

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jjcakinjjcakinabout 19 years ago
ery Interesting !

Great little how to, loved it. Think I'll try it Feb. 14th

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great technique ... or you could ...

Your suggestion is great, but if no toys are available, another option is to use only your hands...

She should be lying down on her back, preferably with her ankles tied to the bedposts! Place your hands together, palm to palm. Separate your thumbs and run then up along the folds, ending with one on each side of her clit. Enter her pussy with your index fingers, which are pressed together. Depending on the chick, you can use your middle fingers too. Whatever fingers are left out can be used to tease her ass. Start by rubbing and circling, getting it all wet with her juice and your spit and really teasing her. When you're ready, press the two fingers together and get them into position. Right as you push into her ring, wrap your mouth around her clit then suck and hum while giving it a tongue lashing. (If it's still too tight to enter with both fingers, empty her pussy just long enough to get into her ass with both fingers, even if just the pinkies to start) When she gets close to an orgasm, back off the clit and spread apart the fingers that are up her ass. Keep that up, getting her close then backing off, after awhile maybe even adding more fingers instead of just spreading the ones already in there, until she either begs to come or begs you to shove your cock in there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hey, where do you live? Single? LOL J/K

Sounds like a lot of fun to me, I'm going to print it and give it to my hubby to read. Maybe I'll leave it in his wallet or put it in his truck in the middle of the day, that way he can think about it all day and evening. I know he will like it too, so why not start the teasing even earlier right? Thanks! Great Technique

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
different strokes

Im not so sure about women not liking anal sex. I find a lot of times anal stimulation leads to some serious pouting and pushing of a butt up in the air for more. The first time my wife and I made love, she got it up the ass for at least a half hour. And now, after 20 years together, I still play with her ass and usually put a finger in while we are making love. There is no doubt in my mind she is turned on by it. Once I quit doing it for a few months, and she asked me why, and said she likes it. I dont usually pound her up the ass like that first night, but a little penetration is good almost every time we make love. Bottom line... please dont tell people that everyone is the same. Everyone is different. Look around my friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous