All Comments on 'A Simple Act of Kindness'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very clever

I have never heard the term Knicker (Panty) waste before but immediately knew what you were saying - very clever and expressive comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice Read

Very nice work, more when you can.

Dick

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 6 years ago
Nice package!

To my mind there are three key components to a story: the plot, the character development and the dialog. I think this story hit all three pretty well and I enjoyed it. I appreciated that someone else also recognized the error and commented that panty waste was really pantywaist and referred to a less-than-masculine guy. It certainly is a phrase that isn't used anymore (probably because it wouldn't be PC). This story cruised to its ending without any glitches which is a little too slick, but it was a good read. Stick in an obstacle or two and it would really be great. I still gave it a 5*.

boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
A Delightful Little Treat!

Don't you just love it when good things happen to good people! Aside from tearing up from time to time (I do that a lot -- sentimental old fool that I am), I also enjoyed the many funny zappers you dropped in throughout.

Your spot in my Favorites list is well deserved, so keep them coming! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Only problem with this story is....

You ended it waaaaay too soon! I realize you might have other ideas but please consider adding more chapters to this story. Thanks!

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousalmost 6 years ago
Serious case of suspension of disbelief needed . . .

But I loved it. Off kilter all the way. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for two things....

....a sweet and heartwarming story, and the Willie Nelson reference at the beginning. I had never heard that song before. Now that I have, it reminds me of two special ladies in my life: my deceased wife (who was very good to me both in and out of bed, and whose 40DDs were a lot of fun to play with) and my last girlfriend (who gave awesome blowjobs and liked it when I took her from behind while standing in front of a mirror). I will be checking out your other stories. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

What a great story. It would be nice to know if any of this story is true or is it 100% of your imagination. If it is all of your imagination kudo's to you!

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Delighful fun

I have to admit that this is a good look at early retirement. The rate that women jumped at him kind of surprised me.

OzBushrangerOzBushrangeralmost 6 years ago
An Enjoyable Read

A fun story to read. Thank you.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 6 years ago
Nice

A nice feel good story. Thanks.

prinnaveaprinnaveaalmost 6 years ago
Most of What

every body else commented. Great good feel story with a happy ending.

I think I have read all of your stories and liked them. 5*

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 6 years ago
Marvellous storytelling

Great storyline - superb characters

Looking forward to reading more of your work

xtchrxtchralmost 6 years ago
What A Delightful Story!

It is so refreshing to read a story about REAL love. These 3 people all had rough lives but they overcame all the adversity with each others help. Boy what a feel good story.

Now I have to go back and read more of your stories.

Thanks for a very entertaining and enjoyable story.

Kitist02Kitist02almost 6 years ago
Fun.

Reading this was a lot of fun. Your writing style kept me chuckling all the way through it.

Despite my enjoyment of the story and the way you wrote it, I know how abruptly a situation can change. While I was in the Army, I had two friends who each were killed before they could marry their loves. It like to broke my heart to see the survivors cut off with no military benefits. A third friend retired, but died before he could sign up for the military's Survivor Benefit Plan. His wife got nothing at all after a twenty seven year marriage, all of which was while he was serving in the Army.

Sometimes life just sucks.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Very enjoyable.... definitely a ‘feel-good’ story. Your writing style fits the story well. It’s not too wordy, but sufficient descriptions where appropriate. Not a lot of dialog, but again, when used it’s appropriate to the story. I was kind of surprised he didn’t build the house sooner, as a place suitable for Missy to raise Jeff... and potentially for Rose as well. Doesn’t matter, the chosen ending works better.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee!

I Loved the Ending! But that's a Whole N'ther story isn't it!

Naughty But Nice Is What I Think Of This Story! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

P.s. You gotta give credit where credit is due! This is One Fan-Bloody-Tastic Story!

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 5 years ago
Enjoyable read

Good character development and dialogue. Every now and then a good, simple romance story without excess drama is welcome.

Well done.

rlh100rlh100over 5 years ago

A great short love story. Keep on writing.

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Heartwarming, creditable story

Thanks for the feel good story to start the day. Well writen and just the right pace. Now, what happens to Missy?

ranec1ranec1over 5 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 5 years ago
I enjoyed it a third time

Still a solid 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Stuff!

Well worth the read!

FD45FD45over 5 years ago
Okay, I literally laughed out loud at this

"She seems overly concerned that everyone is paying their deductible."

When I see a clever line like that, I have to give the nod to it.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Love this story.

Was debating whether to give it 4 or 5-stars, but accidentaly hit 3-stars. And of course there is no changing the scores.

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 5 years ago
I love your stuff.

You write some of the most original stories I have read on this site. I'm reading them chronologically and enjoying them all so far. Thanks for the entertainment!! Cookie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
???

married the wrong girl

RePhilRePhilover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Great writing. Bonus, no animals were hurt in the writing of this story. It’s all I could think of as a comment, everything else is perfect

ptolmetptolmetover 5 years ago
I truly enjoyed this story

The writing is great. The characters are appropriately developed for their parts in the story. While the main character is a bit of a cad to start with his reason for being that way is well established. I also think it is great that he falls for the woman he was attracted to in the first place instead of developing some outlandish harem.

Thank you for sharing.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Story, good people are out there. They are just hard to find. 5

green117green117about 5 years ago
Good story

There is a lot of heart in this one.

I may have to chase down the Willy Nelson tune - you are the second author to reference it.

If you want to put this into another forum, you might want to look at:

"Missy, I've got a camper parked on the side of my house. You can stay there. It doesn't have running water but you can always come inside my place."

House = trailer? Not sure if it is standard to use the two interchangeably - if so, I am educated by the reference. If it were "home" rather than house, I would have read it as "mi casa es su casa".

Green-something

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Avoids married and a gentleman damn I am straight and love him

Another good story

Love storied as this

USMC 2 tours Vietnam but love good romantic stories

Best hero colonel Brandon Jane Austen

Can go either way erotic or non erotic just nice heroes and heroines

Keep writing stories like this and I will keep reading

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Excellent!

Great job! Wow, you touched my Feel Goods in a big way. Thank you!

Davidj001Davidj001over 4 years ago
Enjoyed it very much!

I like the way you write.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

I just read this and must say KUDOS. Today is the day before Christmas and I needed a boost. My wife was born on Christmas day and the holiday seasons were very good. I lost my wonderful wife of 44 yrs. almost 4 yrs ago now. The holidays are

not so good anymore. By myself and no one around. Your story reminded me of love and caring. I had forgotten. Once again...THANK YOU

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Great story

Your stories have that flow that tells you a great story teller is writting, more please.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

DNA would prove Jeff was Jeff's baby. Also if Jeff had left a will or made Missy beneficiary of his life insurance policy she would have gotten the money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
response to Lilac

Yes DNA would prove Jeff was the Father and Yes if he left a will that would work. But from experience I know for a fact that young men in the military seldom do what they need to do in a timely manner. Former Aircrew US Navy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad but True

Lilac I'm sorry to say but Anonymous 3/23 is too accurate. While stationed in Germany we had a recently married young airman join our unit. After his honeymoon he brought his wife with him and they lived off-base. He was riding his bicycle home when he was struck and killed by a speeding car. Since he had just married he felt there was no rush to change his insurance information so all his money went to his mother who didn't like the new wife. The wife was not able to receive any of his insurance benifits. Never learned if his wife was pregnant; only hoped that if she was pregnant her in-laws were kind to her.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago
Reply

Thanks to Anon 3/23 and Anon 4/14. Perhaps we need to educate the young military personnel better. Hmm maybe have their Sergeant explain things to them. I don't know. It just seems wrong that the wives and children will not receive what they deserve.

Thank you again for both your responses.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
BEING NICE IS EZ AND VERY CHEAP

finding a project that requires aid and abet fits the category quite nicely. TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45over 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this story

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Lovely little story

Lovely little story. Only one problem -- I could not believe that the young mother would think about giving baby away for adoption without taking the plunge and going to her mother for help. No matter how badly daughter and mother were, a mother would do anything to protect her son -- even reach out to her own mother as an act of desperation.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Great

What a great story nicely written with good description of characters and details, just about believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oldwit knows what he's talking about (this time anyway). Thank you for your story. 5* for sure!

somewhere east of Omaha

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Nicely written story as it flowed well and had interesting characters. Well one 5++stars

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Awesome story, Thanks M&M!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOVED the back and forth!!!!! THANK YOU!!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

Your humor is Fantastic

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 3 years ago

This is probably the third time I've read this story and each time it's gotten better. It moves quickly and the characters just seem real. Nice people doing the right thing - without any concern of what they would get in return. The answer is the continuous improvement in your outlook on life. A lesson I clearly should have learned earlier in my life! I'm on my "rerun" cycle of this author's content and I know I'll be commenting again soon!

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

What a fun, entertaining training read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice unpredictable story that is well written and shows the best in people. Well done!

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Decent

Decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very nice little story, very enjoyable.

olddave51olddave51over 2 years ago

Not Bad there were so many was to go with the story it kept me on my tows thinking how it would end

Keep it going

AnAncientAnAncientover 2 years ago

Lovely!

I could nitpick ...

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Went a different way than I supposed. Very good story and just good enough to excuse a shortage of character development ( Missy and mom.)....

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

EXCELLENT STORY! 5 BIG STARS and a thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely. Just lovely. TC Ireland.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Aww

Short and sweet, like a midget dipped in sugar.

Keep em coming!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Very good, a little different love the subtle humor. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor Missy 😕

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Great that Simon and Rose found love.

Sad that Missy didn’t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such engaging characters, such charming storytelling

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great dialog play. Thanks.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

That was a fun read, love it.

tonyneatotonyneatoover 1 year ago

Beautiful story of kindness and love. 5 Stars

tiercenpttiercenptover 1 year ago

generally nice story

however the interaction between the characters is feeling off to me.

he didn't elaborate further on her feelings for him and why he can't sleep with her, which I think was needed to have closure on the relationship between missy and Simon. (a definite end)

Now they keep in contact due to Jeff jr. and Kayla? (idk what that half ass flirting was coming from towards the end here). Missy has shown and voiced her interest not only sex but also relationship-wise but he never really said no or clarified anything.

he is in a relationship/marries Rose, which I first thought from your description and stereotype was a 50 something, heavier set woman.

idk felt more like you initially intended missy and Simon to end up together, had him hookup with rose and u ended up liking it so much you just kept with it and just forgot about missy but brought his player self back with the Kayla flirting.

tomol111tomol111over 1 year ago

Fun story! I like his style!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

A very fun story, ditto to tomo111. Never under3stimate a guy with cowboy boots and hat. They know what good fashion and life are all about. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An enjoyable story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Cute story, loved the humor. "Sheesh, women. Like I'm going to give up my truck." has to be one of the funniest lines I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Simply stellar. Loved Simon's attachment to little Jeff. Even Kayla's character demonstrated some depth and likeability.

newford9bnewford9b11 months ago

A little bit different from the norm, but a nice tale nonetheless. Was thinking of 4 but decided on 5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Unique story! Enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like when women have just a LITTLE bit of extra weight, it makes them look feminine and makes them feel soft and cuddly<3

Harvey8910Harvey89106 months ago

This was a pleasant story. Simon is a good man and both Missy and Rose know this. He married Rose and they both stay in touch with Missy and Jeff. It is a heart-warming story that is rare here in Literotica. Five stars for sure

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well told in a simple manner. Just enough character development.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

not the usual,but i like it .

Cracker270Cracker2706 months ago

Nice story. Nice job of writing. Thank you.

gatorhermitgatorhermit5 months ago
“Listen you pompous whore…”

I laughed out loud when I read that line. Rose is indeed a keeper. Great story; funny as hell. And dragon woman actually redeemed herself.

NeurodivergentNeurodivergent5 months ago

I loved reading this story. Thanks!

GardenshedGardenshed5 months ago

Enjoyed the story, looks like Simon changed his mind about marriage

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy3 months ago

Good story I don’t recall reading it but a good mix of serious and humor! Very well done with good plot, characters and dialogue and I was entertained!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

FlamethrowFlamethrow2 months ago

A well-structured story with a fun caste of characters, yes, even K. Simon's magic must have rubber off on her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story. Liked this humour and the characters. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

VERY nicely done!

(thanks)

RePhilRePhilabout 1 month ago

Lovely. Thank you for the nice thoughts and feelings. Most times HAPPY is a prescription always needing filling

Ranger001Ranger001about 1 month ago

I like it!. Thanks. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

A softer, gentler Romance. Nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
2303 Followers
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...

SIMILAR Stories