All Comments on 'Barbie + Ken Ch. 02'

by holesome

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally!

I got so happy when I recognized the title! Been waiting for it, loved the first chapter so much and the second doesn’t disappoint! So excited to read the whole story! You really manage to weave a great story together!. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is amazing

I am in awe

KBLaneKBLanealmost 6 years ago
Phenomenal

So far, the best story I've ever read on this site. This is one I will read again and again. Hopefully, the next chapter will be posted soon.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 6 years ago

More! More! More!!!

Hayden, promise you’ll finish this story. Best thing I’ve read on this site in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Update!!

This is really good! Can’t wait to read the next chapter

DV19DV19almost 6 years ago
So much MORE than the usual..

Thank you for this story!! It is so much more than the usual sex for sex's sake. You add in so much more, Occult, religion, prophesy, legend, and an excellent use of mystery, prolonged glimpses of 'plot', and of course it is wrapped in lust, and love..

EXCELLENT WORK !!

I have to reiterate the comments of others; I can hardly wait for the next installment !

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty please

Keep writing, keep posting! Please don’t take such a long break this time! I had given up hope! I love this story! I need moreeee!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great writing

PLEASE continue with writing this story. I agree with the other commenters about your blending a strong Werewolf storyline with demonic myth & prophecy.

So looking forward to the next chapters.

BitchWhoMadBitchWhoMadalmost 5 years ago
5 stars

Damn that was a good story wish you'd come back and write more

suns3tsuns3tover 4 years ago
-

I have to agree with everyone else here - what a fantastic story! You’re amazing amazing storyteller. In just a few chapters you’ve been able to build the beginnings of a rich, complex, and intriguing world. What a splendid (and hilariously snarky) imagination you must have. I know that it has been a long time since you’ve last posted and I certainly respect that it’s easy for life to be busy or to simply lose your muse; however, I’d also love to immerse myself in this world of yours. I can easily imagine it as a novel series. Best wishes!

towanda_clauguiatowanda_clauguiaabout 4 years ago

Supporting everybody else's comments, would love to read the follow up. Amazing! Hope you keep writing.

Shy1oShy1oover 2 years ago

Hopefully someday we’ll see a part 3.

GaiusErosGaiusErosover 2 years ago

Do I have to beg and plead for chapter 3? I'm on my knees Alpha!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userholesome@holesome
113 Followers
I deleted the previous chapters of Just Ask and am working on a rewrite. I also changed my username. Be careful about how much personal information you put on the internet :D How do I make this my full-time job? Thank you for reading! Please enjoy