All Comments on 'A Tantric Hypnotic Story'

by devlinwylde

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

This was so incredibly hot! I usually listen to stuff like this just to get a little turned on, but I was soaked by the end. I will definitely be listening to it again.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongalmost 6 years ago
Well..... Damn....

Ok, let me start by saying I have been reading stuff on this site for easily over a decade. And not ONCE have I been tempted to make an account and comment. Ever.

Also, this is the first audio submission I have ever listened to, and I was beyond impressed. My Spouse is an ordained Shamanic minister, so I am *no* stranger to a good guided meditation. That said, while have I seen and respect hypnotism as a valid and useful tool for therapy, I have yet to find anyone who can put me under while in the same room, much less via audio recording.

So.... Um... yeeeeeaah. *blushblush*. I was missing my other partner, who lives in the UK and our nightly (daily, for me) erotic phone calls, and decided I would try this for fun....

And now here I am. With my own damn account. Making a comment after more than ten years on this site, whilst laying in a puddle and wondering how the HELL I got here! *grin*. So... well done, you! *thumbs ups*

thedemonIxthedemonIxalmost 6 years ago
I failed...

Too relaxed.... Fell asleep before anything fun happened!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Holy Crap

That orgasm!!!! No words!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mmm...

What a lovely audio! Your voice is the most pleasant I've listened to in a long time. The transitions in and out of trance are very smooth. Heh, it did the trick for me. I'll be back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This was scary to me- I ended up closing early. Maybe I'm just a weenie!

IcyMidoriIcyMidoriover 4 years ago
Oh wow

That was amazing. Like nothing Iโ€™ve ever experienced. I will definitely be back for more!

WhimsigirlWhimsigirlabout 4 years ago
Hot damn

This is my first time commenting on a submission but I just had to because this was so amazing!!! Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s the wettest I have been in a long long time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My best audio experience ever!!

You led me to a fully submerged, relaxing, yet so pleasurably intense adventure. Many thanks a thousand times over! I can't wait to look for more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdevlinwylde@devlinwylde
158 Followers
The host of the Wylde In Bed erotic stories podcasts.....and the creator of the most intense sensual audios at the Erotic Hypnosis for Women Podcast. You can experience such intense pleasure. All you have to do is relax and let my voice drift over you. You might also fee...