All Comments on 'Nature Lover'

by Babygirlmindy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Joshua1990Joshua1990almost 6 years ago

To view you the way the sun did on that day would be a privilege. Because this is based on a true even, don't add too much or you might feel like you're lying about the past. Instead, if possible, create a sequel. Setting is a big part of your story. If you to go to the cliff again, knowing your intent to publish ahead of time, and take notes every time you get excited along the way, then you'll have more detail and your story will span from your front door, through the woods, to a climax on the cliff, then resolve naturally. Maybe take a lover with you, and try not to get eaten by a bear on your way through if you do go ok? 4 Stars. A Good Read!

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 6 years ago
Looking forward to reading more from you

You have a nice, descriptive style that brought me in, as a voyeur, to witness your moment in the sun.

Nigel777Nigel777almost 6 years ago
So unique!

Wasn't sure what to expect, but this gripped me. What a sensational way to bring a fresh perspective to achieving a very personal orgasm. You're a very talented writer, and I can't wait to read more x

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 6 years ago
I have trouble getting past the cold.

You have a descriptive, at times poetic way of painting a scene. I can picture myself, dressed in warm layers, climbing on a cliff. I just can't get past the cold. Nothing makes me want to strip off my clothes and plunge numb fingers into my sex and pulsing star. I'm just too damn cold! It's funny. And I know, it's my hang-up. You say this is based on a true story. It's above freezing. The sun is shining on this outcropping. I'm sure this happened, or something like it. You obviously had fun. The cold just leaves me frigid.

Maybe you could bookend this story with a warm chapter? Perhaps on a secluded beach, you pounding your fingers or a toy into your sex to the semi-random rhythms of the waves. Feeling like you are being teased by the unexpected gaps between waves. Then feeling the waves getting bigger, more forceful, more demanding. A distant, insistent growl of thunder, like a lover in your ear. Maybe a storm is coming. Will your lover let you finish, let you cum, before the rain comes? Will you find your release before the clouds find theirs?

Just a thought. A way of giving this Nature Lover another chapter, without actually having a binding narrative. Perhaps each Nature Lover chapter could explore a different season in a different location. Spring, Summer, Fall. A wooded glade, a secluded beach, a fertile field or orchard ready for harvest. Maybe that's too simple.

You're a good writer. I hope you explore longer works with multiple characters too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boo

This was obviously written by a man either telling us of his sexual fantasies or at the very least an attempt at pretending to be a female. Either way. Thumbs down.

BabygirlmindyBabygirlmindyover 4 years agoAuthor
:)

@anonymous If you say so, chief. I wrote this years ago. It was my first ever attempt at writing. Is it good? Nah. Never said it was. But I can assure you that I am all female, and that this was a real life moment of mine. I respect your right to dislike my work. I wish you a lovely day, anonymous person that can’t bother to put a name behind stupid accusations.

Kisses!

Mindy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBabygirlmindy@Babygirlmindy
444 Followers
Here to be your dream girl....imagine me how you like me. Want me blonde? Fine, I’m blonde. Want me brunette? Yes, sir. Short, tall, thick, thin, i don’t care how you dream me, just cum play with me. I am submissive, leaning more toward the little side. I like to be fucked ha...