All Comments on 'Bad Kitty'

by WriterOfFantasies

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One sick puppy

Dreadful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sick

You are one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong

It is wrong to bring others who hadn't consented into your dynamic and you shouldn't take your bad day out on someone else, maybe go to the gym instead, know it is only aa story but it would be more than wrong to do it if parents are present

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Derailed from immersion to fast for me. The unreasonable should be believable in the beginning of the story imo.

vicci3vicci3almost 6 years ago

Too violent and seems unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Boy was THAT stupid

He closed the door and she jumped up. Packed everything she wanted or needed and left. He never saw from or heard from her again. Why would anyone stay with an asshole that tortures them? Ugly story of abuse and stupidity.

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Seriously?

Your fantasies about the man in your life is a touch...much. Are these truly the fantasies you have regarding your future together with him and his treatment of you? If so you might want to rethink your relationship with him.

bucco40bucco40almost 6 years ago
anonymous go away

This was hot. It is a fantasy. In real life, there are those that live to serve even if it includes others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
tf.............

bruh im into bdsm but tf, if my friends were to do that my mans did that I would slit their fucking throats and then sit in it smoking a joint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Domestic Violence

Domestic violence is not bdsm. Having a bad day at work & coming home & beating your gf to make yourself feel better is sick. The 2 “friends?” They would be arrested on assault charges too. It’s a shame that this got posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Posted to the wrong category

This would work well if you posted it to "Non-consent/reluctance." That is where you put fantasies like this one.

BDSM is about negotiated consent that is sane, safe, and consensual. Some folks like the to use their BDSM as a safe space to explore their fantasies about the non-consensual and abusive, that's ok, but a lot of folk get off on negotiated relationships. Best to put a non-con warning at the top and move it over, so folks know what they're getting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not a good Daddy.

This relationship is bad news. Maybe kitty gets off on pain, but this was abuse. Daddy should be punished, legally.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 6 years ago
HORRIBLE!!!

You lost me as soon as he called her "you nasty cunt". This is NOT a BDSM story, this is abuse, plain and simple. You just earned a spot on my list of "Writers to never read again".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow...

I loved this. It gave me the feelings my daddy gives me and left me wanting more. Yes, it is abuse but I love the pain. I need him to make me feel worthless but desired at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucked up

Ain't masters supposed to be loyal. If I was kitty and he fucked those two slots I would of fucked someone else and make him beg me to come back. He's fucked in the head

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

How could sit there and do that to her? That’s not BDSM that literal abuse. You sat there and hit her so hard that she had welts and then let other females touch you in a way that only your little should’ve touched you. If I was her I would’ve packed my shit up and hit the road because that’s ridiculous, abusive, and on so many levels wrong. Shit I probably would’ve waited for him to get back and hit him on the head with a pan.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
Not a Master

This person is not a Master. He is an abuser. I would be gone with a suitcase before he gets back after calling 911 for protection in a domestic violence case. He has no idea at all what was going on but he lets visitors choose the situation? That's just stupid bad behavior, nothing masterful about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is BS, this is not bdsm, why the hell would you put it in that category, this is abuse and fucked up, wish there was a 0 star button, never reading your work again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous