All Comments on 'Going to Prom with My Crush'

by Ana_Lingus

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Weak males

Rob’s an asshole, but Scott got what he deserved. I have no respect for such a weak male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Full of shit

In your dreams. I would have told the bitch to go to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please edit

I would prefer the ending be that this young lady and her prom date are horrifically killed in a fiery crash in the limo on the way to prom. Please make those changes and I'll up my rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
From Rob's POV... "Get Shrimpy!"

My crush's bf is Shrimpy?? She is almost oblivious to what's she's doing to him....but I am seeing it from both sides and I love it!! I suggest further refinements, knowing she will make Shrimpy a total cuck.....more humiliation ensues....I hope!! Write on Ana!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She needed his cum down her throat ...

and, you author, need a brain transplant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
just shit -5 rated

what a cunt..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"...but there's a happy ending."

You must have cut the story short, because the only thing that logically could qualify as a happy ending is telling her to go to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fantasy cuck shit

For those that wanted to know without having to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One sided shit!

Ok, you hate men. I get that. But this story was so one sided that I couldn't scrape together one bit of sympathy for the protagonist. And her "boyfriend" was such a wimp that if he had committed suicide in the second paragraph it wouldn't made much difference.

For a plot to work there has to be a plot! There needs to he tension or SOMETHING to make me identify with a character or wonder what's going to happen. Your story didn't ever change direction. It started out going downhill and just kept on until it stopped. The story setup told everything I needed to know about the entire story.

So I went back and skimmed your other work. It confirmed three things:

1. You are incapable of producing a plot.

2. You truly hate men.

3. You agree with my theory of life that women are whores by nature. It has taken me 60plus years to come to that conclusion. Congratulations, it has taken you less than half the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damm

Just another slut and her wimp pussy story LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ha ha ha

Gal u made me laugh my ass off. You should grab Scott's head in both hands bite your lower lip and fuck his stupid face dizzy. Put yo hips n yo back in it. Show no mercy and cut him no kinda slack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nasty White Bitch

I cant stop laughing. Gon read all yo shit. Damn Gal. U sick but u rock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This sucks worse then any other story on here. I'd give you a -10 if I could. She deserves Scott to off the two of them in a slow and painful way. You have some serious issues and if you pull this on anyone I hope they give you what's coming to you and teach your crazy self a HUGE lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just Wierd

Damn wierd, a future cuck-well on his way to full cuck status.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Total Load of Fucking Crap

Stick it up your fucking ass hole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Everyone in the story deserves a very painful death. Anybody who has partook in such events in real life deserves a very painful death. Anybody who thinks that any of these characters is a good person or not deserving of a very painful death, deserves a very painful death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect !

Scott is just perfect cuck material, all and all It's a good story I feel like it would be better if it was from Ron's point of view, maybe that's not the authors thing but still very nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a bitch

This bitch is EVIL!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cuckold undertones

This is more of a cuckold story with a dash of a first time for good measure. It’s not very believable that this is the girls first time, the cuckold undertones would have been better with an acknowledgement they had sex or a more drawn out scenario as it felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel?

Curious to see what happens next

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Rob signing Scott's name was forgery. Perhaps Scott should contest the charge. He should definitely dump the bitch!

Bovary2011Bovary2011almost 3 years ago

Terrific! I enjoy cuckold, slut wife/girlfriend literotica. In this story I enjoyed the young woman's POV and her seeming blindness to her boyfriend--"seeming" because, as the story proceeds, she reveals her opinions about Scott's general style as well as his penis size, his sexual experience and sexual style. In short, she knows what she's doing and is exploring how far she can push her relationship with Scott AND how far she can push herself (a "not skinny girl") by seducing a boy she considers more sexually desirable than herself. I'd enjoy seeing a story about/told by the narrator as she matures. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Writer lives in a fantasy land as no one would pay for someone else to take their girl like this , just not believable . 👎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the fuck...

I cant possibly believe there's people like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do the world a favor - never write another story, and seek professional help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous