All Comments on 'Finally Back Together!'

by latux87

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Good start, BUT

left us hanging. Will this be the first chapter or "ONE AND OUT".

Could be a 5 star if you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2nd person

FYI, people hate -- and I mean HATE -- 2nd person stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

"we walked thru the lobby." The word is "through."

"Even tho" - It's "though." You're not texting your friends here.

"after the 2nd bottle of wine" It's "second."

"We laughed and caught up on the years." What did you say?

" I poured us a couple cognac's." What letter is the apostrophe in "cognac's" replacing? Is it a possessive? The cognac's WHAT?

"After a few minutes, and what seemed like eternity, you finally spoke. You told me how you knew I was looking, and purposely left doors open." No dialogue about any of that, just summary of the conversation. "Lil bro," "big sis" over and over so we don't forget it's incest.

"your long DARK hair" in the next paragraph changes to "long BLONDE hair" - huh??

No names or emotions. You seem to be in such a rush to get to the sex you can't be bothered with any pesky details. I would think that brother and sister having sex would be an event fraught with emotion, but no - we get nameless people with no emotions having sex. Hot, it is not. And stop this "you" aberration. It's awful if not in the hands of a skilled writer.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME story

Please continue the story.

Love the Brother and Sister love and tenderness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
agree with anonymous

proof read before you publish ,dont waffle , plan your story and create the characters offline first , know them , legitimise them ,, above all ,dispite our seemingly harsh words - dont give up -, but genuinely -proof read or ask one of the established authors to proof read it for you before you publish ,we will help you ,good luck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous