All Comments on 'The Aunts Ep. 01: Mary'

by blozo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Can't wait to read about Aunt Ella's skills!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I agree!

I can't wait to read about Aunt Ella's skill too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next Chapter

You better finish this Story, LOL LOL great story!!!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Ok

Need to make speech more realistic.

Eg. Rarely does anyone say "What are you doing?" More likely "What'cha doin'?"

Not from US but Texans have a twang. So speech patterns, using cliches from TV shows, "Wot'cha doin' hon' ?"

BG187BG187almost 6 years ago
@ultimatehomebody

Just like I don't assume anything I see from tv is real I'm your country. You shouldn't the same. I live in Texas 22 years. We have 2 of the top 10 biggest city in the country and the largest medical center in the world. Don't be naive enough to the we ride on horses and talk like fools. I ask my girlfriend what are you doing every day not " wat cha doing" like your close minded county think.

Maybe travel the world or even educate yourself before telling people what a Texan sound like.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Funny

Gee wizz

We do actually say "wotcha doin" in my country. Nobody I know says "what are you doing" unless speaking to their grandma. I just assumed someone with literary sense to author stories would be able to fill in the gaps of my comment. Unless it is in exclamation of surprise or question with awe, it then has a pause for effect after the what. "What, are you doing?"

The funniest thing is that rarely does anyone notice how they talk different with everyone around them speaking similarly. Just as a naive example, the many dialects in the UK. Even here in naive Australia where we never leave our borders and only watch tv we all speak differently from place to place.

Had a Texan english teacher in high school, now that was an oxymoron.

Of course other factors intrude on how we speak, including travel, home growing up, education and moving around.

Then in literature so much is needed to make things believable to the readers. Cliche speech, mannerisms and behaviour are some of these. It is how people perceive things that make it real to them. Cliches, kept to moderate boundaries are useful to make things seem real to readers. I will never be able to travel USA. I have been through Europe and Asia many times for work. Now I am unable to travel much outside my house, so stories are what I have left.

I personally dont know how people speak in Housten itself on the streets, in their homes, or elsewhere; but I do watch news reports, interviews and documentary type shows. Texans do speak in a certain way, in general. As do those from, say, parts of New York. Living in a place you never notice it. It may not be exactly Wotcha doin, but it wont be the full enunciated words.

So before you do a personal attack towards someone who purely did a critique on your story, think about things beyond your suburb.

blozoblozoalmost 6 years agoAuthor
The author here

Ok, I've had enough complaints about Aunt Mary's speech to respond now.

I've lived in the Dallas Fort worth area for over 40 years now. Speech patterns and expressions change constantly. 30 years ago, when I knew the woman on whom this story is loosely based, they were different. She did in fact say "What are you doin" after you answered the phone, with a tone and inflection that would make you think she had caught you doing something wrong if you didn't know her well. Every word that comes out of her mouth in this story could have in her real life, and in fact most of her dialog is word for word the way I remember it.

People who are not from Dallas don't realize that this is the 4th largest metropolitan area in America, and we don't speak any one way. The west Texas drawl Mary exhibits does not become common until you reach the small towns west of Fort Worth, such as Mineral Wells and Weatherford.

Throughout the rest of the D/FW area you are likely to hear something less pronounced, but really, it's such a melting pot of an area there's just no single sterotypical accent or pattern.

BG187BG187almost 6 years ago
@ultimatehomebody

I'm not the author nor was it a personal attack.me telling you to educate yourself is advice, advice I don't think you will take but I digress. Ironically the author and I both get up and live is Texas for a big portion of our lives. I never grew up in the suburbs and lived alot of places. My mother lived in Dallas for 10 years and when I stayed with her we went out enough to for me to know that the way you suggest we speak is tv bs.

I lived in Houston for countless years and due to my work at that time I traveled from the southeast ( Houston area) Texas all the way to the very southern tip of the state. Again very minority if any I've encountered spoke the way you suggested. I'm a traveling nurse now whom lives in Austin ( mid Texas). Being a traveling nurse I go around the country and state and yes as the author explained to the west of Dallas I did notice the speech patterns you suggest more but where the majority of the state lives that just isn't the case. (I travel alot so the whole getting out your suburbs comment is idiotic)

Believe it or not the schools here (though not the best) teach PROPER English. When I or anyone I speak with here picks up the phone we say "what are you doing today" not slurred, or with a weird accent or half as words but the way it's spelled out. Funny enough the way you suggest we speak I find it more common from people who live in other southern states like Alabama.

Dallas is a massive business city whom draws people from all over the world.

Austin is the live music captial of the world. Music isn't just one type of people

Houston has one of the biggest oil job markets in the world and the largest medical center in the world. Know who likes oil and medicine? Everyone!

Seeing a theme here? As the author said there's no one way we speak many walks of life come together here. Your words were when you're conversating you don't notice the difference in people. Well in your country that may be true but here we're way to diverse to be the same

These examples aren't just for the major cities either. It's the state as a whole.

I leave you with this. Just like I said with my last comment. Educate yourself. Just like I don't believe you have a gator in your pool and a snake every 10 feet in your front yard you should be a bit willing to open your mind a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DEAR BG187..............

IF YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED YET....... This is a web site if fantasy and pleasure , fair warning was given on possible content of various types of writing. this is NOT the Dallas picayune daily news paper. licence is given to the writer to mold the story best they can to stimulate the mind to at LEAST create erections of the penis/clitoris .

If you doubt that "people in Texas" talk like that you are incorrect ( to be kind)i've spent much time in the Sealy Texas area, AND the Huston Highlands area visiting

now ex-inlaws, and my friend ......YES Texans , and Okies for that matter DO speak in that manor, if not always then at times...... so please lighten up and to end this......

Bless your heart !! :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Get a li

It's just a story

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I hope Aunt Mary had cleaned her Anus and Rectum before having Anal sex, otherwise the young man would have quite a bit of faecal matter on his penis, which would be teaming with the bacteria E Coli (look up on Dr Google about what happens when E Coli gets into the wrong place, the woman's Vulva and Vagina, and bladder.) As this is fantasy fiction of course she doesn't need rimming and fingers to relax the Anal sphincter, or lube as spit is not enough, and is a poor substitute for Anal lube. Even natural vaginal lube isn't a substitute. This is because the Anus, rectum and the whole bowels remove water from digested food and fluids (for a full idea about Gastrointestinal system, Dr Google!!) So Anal lube is thicker than vaginal lube, lasts longer but is water based lube. Silicone lube lasts a lot longer but Condoms or some toys will not be compatible. As to accents, 1 mentioned the many accents of the UK. There are 4 Nations with gvts, England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. So you have those accents with regional accents. In Scotland people speak Scottish dialect English and the strongest is from Glasgow, so someone from Inverness will sound a wee bit different as it's a different region, but it's still Scottish dialect. Some people speak Scottish gaelic (pronounced gaa-lick) and it's not the same as Irish gaelic. The Welsh in North Wales speak Welsh 1st and Welsh dialect English 2nd. All Welsh are taught Welsh language in school (Scotland schools teach gaelic, but our language and culture were suppressed for longer by the English, than in Wales) Someone from Northern Ireland will sound different from Ireland. We all have counties, and the most in England. If you think of a British accent, it's a upper class English accent ( Eg; Hugh Grant) and accents differ from county to county because of lack of travel in the past and even after the railways had made travel easier, some could not afford it. Add people from the commonwealth and other countries, mixing of accents and culture's (some of them centuries ago, some a wee bit more recent) This is just a precis of accents in the UK. Accents can change in 30/40 klm, because some counties are quite small!! Anyway on to chapter 2 of this story!! *Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblozo@blozo
947 Followers
Come visit me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/posts/70898525 I write a wide variety of stories, and publish here on Literotica, a safe place for incest/taboo content. I'm in the process of taking all non incest content down from this site, primarily due to low ratings/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES