All Comments on 'Her Brother, The Maniac 03'

by Racheldiaz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
A beautiful love story out of the death of their parents.

Hopefully they will find a way to be together.

Looking forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another good chapter

Enjoying the continuation.

Another question: what do you mean when he kisses her with "deviance?" just not sure about that word in the context of this story. I wondered if you thinking of "defiance" but that doesn't really make sense to me either.

MhouserMhouseralmost 6 years ago
Great so far

Great story so far I hope they end up together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The hymen.

One day, when you've grown up, you'll find out where it is.

RacheldiazRacheldiazalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Anon user

What I mean by deviance, is the fact that what they are doing goes against the social and moral norms of our society today. A deviant goes against regular norms and morals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hymen??

How can a female writer such as yourself above the age of 27 not know where a hymen is?? Or are you female?? And 27+??

RacheldiazRacheldiazalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Hymen

Of course I know what a hymen is. I'm a woman!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 6 years ago
First off.

Don't let the negative comments from anonymous people detour you....Keep doing what you're doing and adding more chapters to this wonderful series!

With that said...

Woah!!! I barely finished reading this chapter without totally 'exploding' all over myself😊 I'm so glad chapter 04 is up too because I'm gonna start it and most likely have an intense cum before I'm through haha..

Let me explain,the first two parts were sweet and romantic the love

Rachelle & Shane shared,and with this chapter,that sex scene....was so hot,the descriptions from when he first went down on her to him coming inside his sweet sister was one of the hottest things I've had the pleasure of reading! Well Done Rach👌🏽

Ok,that was just my 2 cents on that now if off to read chapter 04 haha,Thank Upu once again and I hope there's more to come.......

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I dropped you to a 3/5 this time because I found this chapter more carnal and less romantic. I'll echo the other people commenting about the location of the hymen. I don't understand why a female author would describe a moment of deflowering as you did. I will sympathize about anonymous posting of negative comments. If you're posting anonymously, your opinion has no value.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous