All Comments on 'Curious Kitten'

by Babygirlmindy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentalmost 6 years ago
Great writing

I don't usually read this category, but glad I did today. You paint a vivid picture for the reader all throughout the story. And many possibilities for follow on stories if you wish. Look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great job!

You've got a great way with words! Excellent picture painting and description.

I knew that mom was a naughty one....;)

Stewart911Stewart911almost 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Well written, the curious innocent exploring ... ;)

Nigel777Nigel777almost 6 years ago
So good!

You transported me right there with her, great descriptions - more please! x

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 6 years ago
You’re a good writer

There are elements of this story that are simultaneously confusing and intriguing. Melanie seems innocent to the point of naive at times, she doesn’t even recognize what her mothers’s lipstick vibe is, until she accidentally turns it on and it accidentally turns her on. But, her fantasies jump to being owned and called a whore by a much older man. How much sexual experience does Melanie have? Is she a virgin? Are her Dom/sub fantasies coming from porn or experience?

There is an incest subtext here that you glide over and around. Melanie is playing with her mother’s most intimate toys, while fantasizing about being fucked and owned by a man her father’s age. Does Melanie have an Elektra Complex? Melanie is secretly using a phalus meant for her mother! There is a level of naughtiness and kink to that I wish you had explored more. The wrongness, the taboo-ness, the invasion of privacy that Melanie is committing here is part of what makes this story exciting. I sort of wish that had been spelled out more, I think that would have added a level of kink and dramatic tension.,

If you write a sequel, I would enjoy a frank discussion between Mother and Daughter about Toys, Boundaries, BDSM, Fantasies, and maybe their mutual attraction for Nathan. Perhaps Mom could vicariously live out her own fantasies about the hunky Nathan, by helping her daughter seduce him! Maybe Mom and Daughter could go toy shopping and lingerie shopping together, so Mom could recognize her daughter is a Woman, and begin to teach her things about sex and seduction.

Betharina521Betharina521over 5 years ago
Your Mom’s toy...

The thought of you using your Mom’s toy. Wow. The same toy she uses inside of her own pussy....you used. That’s very naughty...

hedonisatluristhedonisatluristover 5 years ago
great

Good story, well written. arousing I love to cum ;)

auSolitude1964auSolitude1964over 5 years ago
Angel

Makes you wanna say oh baby... It was lovely and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Perhaps she might find some dirty lolicon magazines in her Daddy's closet, causing her to have her start to look at her Father in a new way. She might try to seduce him while they are at the dinner table by reaching over to his crotch under the table with her foot to rub his 'tool' that created her furtively looking at her mother to see if she might get caught.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBabygirlmindy@Babygirlmindy
444 Followers
Here to be your dream girl....imagine me how you like me. Want me blonde? Fine, I’m blonde. Want me brunette? Yes, sir. Short, tall, thick, thin, i don’t care how you dream me, just cum play with me. I am submissive, leaning more toward the little side. I like to be fucked ha...