All Comments on 'Languid Lovers'

by kitten8668

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Lloyd2004Lloyd2004about 19 years ago
Nice story, well worth a read!.

Nice erotic story, you can feel the emotion the hotness and the sexiness of the enclounter.

Seattle1120Seattle1120about 19 years ago
HOT!!!!

Very hot story. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the room where this happened. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
We Need More Like This

This is truly the best in first person erotica, you could tell the writer was completely into her words, and that's erotic in turn.

tinman69stinman69sabout 19 years ago
A Trully great story!

OH Kitten!!! What a story!! Loved wvery word of it! You did an excellent job! Post more please!!

isntlifefunisntlifefunabout 19 years ago
Very nice, especially the finale

Loved the ending. Your comments about a man's cum on you were superb. Ruff.

Alicia Night OrchidAlicia Night Orchidabout 19 years ago
Real and Hot

I'm into reading and writing stories that have real characters. Although we don't know alot about your characters, the relatively unusual use of first person female voice makes this real for me--in a most satisfying way. Thanks.

jjcakinjjcakinabout 19 years ago
Great New story.

A real hot little story, you said more on one page than some do on 5 pages, loved it.

kingajtoukingajtouabout 19 years ago
very nice

female first person is hot. Reading you describe the moments and actions was vivid and well appreciated. Keep up the fun work :)

goddessadorergoddessadorerabout 19 years ago
Wonderful climax

It's great to know that there are some ladies who appreciate the texture of a generous splurting of cum, and who enjoy rubbing it on their bodies, even licking the love syrup from their fingers.

bigredbostonbigredbostonabout 19 years ago
Very Hot!

Very hot story, very descriptive and vivid! I wish he had pulled out and then shoved his cock back into your mouth and filled your mouth with his cum. There is always next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!

It got me very hot. if you suck and fuck as well as you write... Wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous